MM's cks adventure(s)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by cks, Mar 23, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    March 20, 2009

Thank You to Mistress Michelle and Her wonderful pet. no not Her many fun and furry pets, while entertaining they don't talk, cook nor are as funny as Her pet, pet <smiles>.

visiting Mistress and Her pet simply was and is the greatest time this introverted shy submissive could possibly EVER imagine. beyond imagination! Mistress broke my steel shell and melted it into pure diamonds.

i've never been down to or even driven through the area of the USA that Mistress resides. even though it's still before Spring has really hit and everything has blossomed, i have to say in all honesty that this area of the country was/is amazingly beautiful. i was swerving all over the place in awe of the mountains and scenery. truly AWSOME! seeing this alone would have made the 8 hour drive worth visiting Mistress but . . . . OH MY! there's MORE!

immediately upon arriving at Mistress and pets home i felt LOVED. every introverted fear i manifested in my twisted brain instantly began melting. my plan was to meet and greet, chat, hang out, exchange some laughs and return home but WOW! it IS true what everyone says about Mistress Michelle and Her pet and more. incredibly sexy hot Mistress with an even more incredible natural ability to melt the snow off the highest mountain peeks.

i knew i was in trouble right away, LOL.

trying not to ramble to much. my bad.

it must be noted over and over i am extremely shy, tongue tied and pretty much a self proclaimed social misfit. with males no problem but with Women i suck wind and fall gasping for breath.

the first meet and greet evening was wonderful, comfortable but Mistress made sure that i knew right away i AM HER property in provocative and gentle ways. i was still dressed, seductive caress of Her caged property . . . dinner was exceptional and soon it was approaching bed time. i go to bed very early and my ass was dragging, that's pretty much 24/7 (LOL), from the drive. Mistress simply gave me one of Her soft voiced sexy commands and many delicious looks, "time My ck to get his restraints put on". i was instant mush. uhmm uh oh okay Mistress.

i'm am no way "built" like Mistress' gurls and am extremely self conscious about my . . . . size. Mistress understood me like She was in my head. i was permitted to wear my robe but naked underneath, after She pulled my thong off, except for Her locked collar, locked wrist restraints, locked ankle restraints and of course Her locked for 61 days cb-2000'd "property". Mistress gently eased me out of my very hard shell with a CLOSE inspection of Her slave and HER property. HEAVEN! a couple light slaps to my bare ass and then i was locked to a chain by my left ankle restraint. i am a very early waker and therefore the need to get to the bathroom before Mistress and pet awoke was a great need. Mistress thought of that! the chain was long enough that i could reach the bathroom but was secured to a heavy piece of furniture. no running away!

i was permitted to sleep in Mistress' guest bedroom and bed. i have a horrible back and . . . . stuff. Mistress made sure to leave me hard and horny then left me for the night. sleep was extremely comfortable when i could get any, but HER property was having its' own fun. the small points biting in. what am i doing? ooooooh so hard! am i dreaming? is this heaven? ooooooooooooh!

to be continued . . .

2. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    March 21, 2009 (the day)

oh my gosh! a cks (cock slave) cracks his shy shell big time. more than he EVER thought possible, EVER!

Saturday started off humors, to me big time, Mistress can't find the keys to the Her ankle chain. She found NO humor in this but being the twisted kinky perv that i am i found it . . . . delightfully REAL and sweet. even Mistress can have a little oopsy <butt kisses>. no problem, the key to Her restraints i found and was released from Her chain but other restraints after a super delicious breakfast with Her pet (wearing my robe) then i was permitted to shower and get dressed. pet is incredible! loved his conversations, stories and kinky side <winks>. he IS a very very naughty pet.

discovered W/we all are addicted to the CSI tv shows, Mistress' delicious booty and all things auto racing. being the shy fool that i am i bit my lip when Mistress dressed in Her going out SUPER sexy little outfit so W/we could go out for a pizza. oh i love pizza! Mistress wore this beautiful sweater top that just barely covered Her delicious black spandex'd sexy legs and BITABLE butt. made me nuts. i can say now cause i'm out of Her spank-able arm reach. HOT!

pet kicked super ass by, with NO problem but with great pain, indulging my wish to visit T/their local flavor a little. i say NO problem as inspiration because it IS a problem and takes a GREAT effort for pet to do many things "right now" but this animal was unstoppable. i mean i have all the respect in the world for pet for what he did for me. risked injury and suffered through even more pain . . . . just so i could over eat on pizza!

then Mistress tried to get me drowned. TEASING! my own little bugs and ailments cause some weird things to happen. when i am not standing on solid ground my right leg "tremors". so i walk out on this floating dock, with no hand rails, and i do the vibrator dance. pretty funny looking actually i bet.

amazing scenery, country side, pizza and just the hint of Mistress' ass peeking out! MMMMMMMMMMMM
    i'm still locked!

to be continued . . .

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    I told you I didnt bite didnt I?? Hummm.....maybe I should have!
    Well, we have to save some things for next time!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

4. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    March 21, 2009 (evening part 1)

oh MY GOSH! Mistress Michelle! <blushing from Your post>

imagine poor Mistress now with two nuts cases deep into watching CSI Miami tv shows doing William Shatner imitations as Captain Kirk imitating detective H high on pizza. H is the lead red headed character/head detective from CSI Miami. obviously pet and i are dangerous when left alone together, LOL! Mistress is amused but also in fear of pets sanity, giggles. i'm teasing, lol.

pet stuns me, i don't know how to react or thank him enough, he offers and allows me to smoke one of the wickedly great scented collection of cigars. problem, i'm a cig smoker and can NOT keep from inhaling but none the less . . .. oooooh the cigar taste so good and smells even greater. tropical blend. i try not to but inhale. i'm soon stoned and dizzy. more Captain Kirk imitations! the mood is very loose and i forget my place until . . . .

Mistress brings out one of Her new toys. the polished steel sentinel chastity device. W/we're going to try this She softly and provocatively states. GULP! remember that HER property has not been free for 61 days and has received no attention, except from the previous night, teased before sleep, that Her statement of fact sends SHIVERS thru out my body.

crawling ahead, Mistress unlocks HER property, commands it washed and shaved (2 months of under device growth) and She locks Her new metal device on Her property teasing him relentlessly to the edge of madness. HEAVEN! impossibly and i thought can't be physically possible, to small, Mistress teases Her property until he fills Her entire steel cage. She's posted a pic to prove my proud moment, oooooooh. i am locked in Her new device for several more hours until . . . .

5. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    deleted post by command

6. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    Easy now cks, not to fear, little pet to the rescue. Please keep writing. Don't forget that you are posting in the middle of the day and most are at work or in the middle of family time. I will also admit to following several members writings, but typically I do not post too much. So, you will have many silent viewers. I probably should be better about psoting into the different journals and blogs. I know first hand the feeling where you feel like you are writing to yourself. But lest you not forget, it did excite you to write about the meeting, so that in itself is good; becuase you are being teased, as a result of Mistress and she did not even have to break a sweat to do it. So keep writing, we all, or at least I would like to hear and I am sure Mistress is pleased as well.

7. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    I just read all of your posts in this thread and love hearing of your awakening. Thank you for sharing!

8. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Well now cks you have personally witnessed the great and wonderfulness of Mistress Michelle and her wonderful pet. Im so glad that you FINALLY got the nerve to visit (wasint so scary afterall huh ??)but my first time was also.I cant wait to read more scary bear lol :sex007:

9. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    cks,

ditto what little pet and others said. Some of us have been at work and can't log into the Mansion so we can't comment. But that doesn't mean we don't want to hear what you have to say.

10. Kimberleigh

Kimberleigh Member

Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    Yeah, come on cks, give us workers a chance to catch up... lol.. you know we all love to hear both sides of the story, from Mistress' property and from Mistress herself. Keep typing cks - we all want to hear more :love0028:

11. guidoboy

guidoboy guidoboy

Local Time:
    11:23 PM
    cks,

Please, please write more!! Between you and little pet, i am more and more enamored with the lovely and mischevious Mistress Michelle. i am looking up airfare and costs to VA between peeks at the adventures. i think i better go lock up first before i read more.

guidoboy

12. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    11:23 PM
    Thanks

Ok cks I will put my two cents in. Here all this time we were under the impression that you were the scary one. Who was to know that your more scared of teddy bears than they are of you. Ha ha. Gad to hear your trip turned out great. See letting go isn't so hard, as long as your in good hands. And what beautiful hands you were in, with Mistress Michelle's.

And with that said. If I ever get my hands on you, you GSWH, I'm going to squeeze you till Susie squeals, Ha ha. Just kidding, I know my place and would never step in on Mistress Michelle's property. Cause Im delicate and don't want too get to know her spanken implements first hand.

Please keep writing, us less fortunate ones need to know. Thanks again cks, Missy Tanya

13. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    We did have a wonderful time....My cks is really a sweet subbie and we had no problem feeling comfortable around each other. I suppose since I have Owned him for so long, theres not much I dont know about him and his ways. Not saying everything I know about him is good, LOL, he can be quite a handful sometimes! But, he is Mine and I think I'll keep him!
    He looked sooooo cute getting out of his truck in front of the house, carrying roses he had bought Me, and shaking in his shoes. It was a very long 8 hour drive for him to get here and I can only imagine what was going thru his mind on the trip. My cks is EXTREMLY shy and for him to come here was a Major thing for him. I am happy he climbed over that obstacle so now we can move forward.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

14. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    Roses; Nice play cks, Nicely played. I just wished I had thought of that. I was too busy worrying about the visit to think of that. Imagine that, little pet worrying. Good job!

15. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    first and foremost . . . a sincere apology to E/everyone for being yet again a total ass. i am dealing with a few selfish physical ailments that to often cause me to vent in the ONLY place i can and even here . . . . it's very wrong for me to do so.

i'm sorry.

thank Y/you for Y/your comments and encouragements!

several weeks before visiting the ultimate sexy Seductress Michelle i began to have some old symptoms begin to recur from having spinal stinosous and 2 blown out discs in my L4 and L5. i was and am mad at myself for being such a selfish cry baby as MM's pet kicks my ass in being stronger then humanely possible.

he IS amazing!

adventure report WILL continue as MM HAS commanded and She knows makes HER locked property so HARD in doing so.

i forgot to mention, MM tested Her new cane on Her cks ass Friday night . . . . a little . .. . before and after She teased Her locked property thru Her cb-2000.

16. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    March 21, 2009 (evening)

an incredible time hanging out but now locked in MM's new "heavy" steel device, MM has a VERY wicked and delicious gleam in Her eye. She commands Her "restraints" locked back on and i am naked under once again my robe of security as She cares for Her pet and makes him comfortable as possible. i am excited and scared shittless at the same time as i wait trying to somehow focus on the tv commercials playing about 19.99 get a this knife set. squirming

i hear stiletto heels, turn my head and . . . . OH MY GOD! GORGEOUS!

Mistress is dressed in Her stunning little black latex dress, fishnet stockings and thigh high boots. i about fainted on the spot! i can't breath and with panting breaths . . . drool like the dog i am. WOW! "fetch me an ashtray My cock slave". i about leaped through the ceiling to obey, Her heavy steel cock cage yanking on Her properties.

"lay on Your back and spread your legs My cock slave". i melt to the floor and obey immediately. Soooooooooooo Sexy!

i need to stop writing for awhile. i am so HARD remembering!

17. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    61 days locked for Mistress Michelle. HER property!

commanded to lay flat on my back, legs spread wide, restraints locked on, Her collar preventing me from being able to lift my head to see what She is doing. helpless from Her stunning beauty to move or deny Her ANYTHING. i am total beyond being mush! senses over whelmed. i'm going to freak out and pass out but NO!

Mistress removes Her new heavy steal device! for the first time in 61 days Her cock is free! but leags spread, HELPLESS! Mistress places Her tens unit pads onto HER balls an cock. OH SHIT! but but but but . . . . i can't breath! free but . . . oooooooooooooo.

ZAP!

18. pert

pert Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    ck it sounds like you had a shocking good time lol looking forward to reading the rest of your adventure and thanks for sharing

19. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    wicked sexy Mistress Michelle, absoooooolutely stunningly beautiful even MORE in Her "outfit".

i lay flat on my back, HELPLESS, Her soft seductive words and constant relentless provacative words melting me deeper into sub space. i barely felt . . . .. the electrical pads being placed on HER properties. i knew the pain would be great but . . . . didn't CARE. please never let this EVER end!

ZAP!

holy SHIT! i squirm and plead. Mistress softly giggles more and more has She makes me BEG for Her to stop. She dosen't! i am thrashing about high on Mistress! HEAVEN and pain and more heaven and even more pain! OOOOOOOOOOOOH

and then . . . when i could not stand no more, She sensed i was about to faint, Mistress grabed HER property and began wickedly stroking Her now VERY extremely sensitive property. i was about to cry! so sore, so sensitive, so Mistress Michelle's cock slave. i can't dare move!

20. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    if you orgasm cock slave I will whip your ass even harder with my new cane! UNDERSTAND!

Mistress had me begging in 50 different directions as She "hand jobs" HER VERY senstive property and no mater what i begged would not stop!

you orgasm and you get whipped!

faster and faster Mistress hand stroked. i . . . . i . .. . OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mistress wickedly and sooooo seductively softly laughed as HER cock slave struggled anf begged not to orgasm now and be whiipped again but . . .. . . FAILED!

first orgasm in 61 day. painful, glorious, forced, AMAZINGLY GREAT! but . . .

21. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle, i swear, let out a very wicked but soft EVIL laugh . . . . as She directed my cum all over my belly. Please stop! i know i will be whipped AGAIN for cumming but please stop! . . .

She didn't!!!!!!

22. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    pat! flowers are a great idea but when Milo's tail . .. wet spot. LOL

frenzy mop up!

23. OralServant

OralServant Junior Member

Local Time:
    Are such long awaited orgasms often painful? I experienced one but didnt like it one bit. It was extremely powerful and when I came it hurt like hell and I got absolutely NO satisfaction.

24. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    OralServant,
    the long awaited orgasm which Mistress Michelle forced me to have <winks> wasn't painful but extremely INTENSE and MIND BLOWING. the painful, pleasureable and highly sensitive part(s) to this orgasm came immediately after when Mistress continued stroking Her property. POST STROKE and then the whippings to Her already sore slaves ass.

thank You Mistres Michelle :sex023:

25. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    March 21, 2009 (evening continued)

i have NEVER had a forced orgasm with penalty of a whipping and then continued post stroking. the threat of a whipping if i orgasm alone made Mistress Michelle's already highly sensitive property helplessly DOOMED. there was no way i could stop it! hey i'm a sub male what can i say <winks>.

Mistress used my "security robe" to clean up Herself and myself from my mess <blushing>. W/we took a very short break and then i was ordered on to my knees leaning over Her couch for my punishment for orgasming. my/Her ass was already sore from several "breaking in" whippings using several of Her pain fullest devices every chance She could.

Mistress applied many HARD swats to my ass causing me to whimper and jump using Her new cane, i couldn't keep still. Mistress gave me a very stern but loving lecture about how i MUST not be such a butt head with O/our F/friends of the Mansion. then with a smile, "mmmmmmm, I think you earned you name to be placed on My paddle" and the whipping stopped.

i was literally beaten and exhausted beyond anything i could have imagined i , the shy on-line sub, could break out of his shell like this but i HAD to make Mistress happy. my only purpose for being permitted to be Her slave. i asked to go to bed, Mistress permitted this but locked both of my restrained ankles to Her chain and left Her EXTREMELY tender property unlocked for the night.

sleep came quickly but painfully as Her now well beaten ass THROBBED all night and even to this day Her loving reminders ache, giggles.

to be continued . . .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice