Mmmmm! Kinkyyy!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by LeadingLady, Jan 25, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    I love reading threads like this and seeing how people's journeys grow and evolve .
    Thank you @LeadingLady for starting this wonderful thread .

Stuckinsteel likes this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes but if you does that then he cant do any working in the house can he.

manintyres likes this.
  3. Guest 8391

Guest 8391 Active member

Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    He can do work in the house. It will be just a bit harder.

4. babycakes

babycakes New member

Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    I have lost two wives to cancer, so may be able to give a different twist to this intriguing thread. Both were well educated professional women, one very aggressive and the other laid back and charming. The former introduced me to chastity, and then decided to take away my toilet privileges with a diapering regime. She used me as her oral slave, but somehow I was never quite talented enough to avoid a caustic tongue lashing and weekly spanking with an old fashioned hair brush. And there was lots of bondage to go along with the discipline. My second wife, in contrast, enjoyed being on the receiving end of chastity. She loved tease and denial, and taught me how to use a feather to bring her to the edge and keep her there. So, two different personalities, and two different lifestyles. The common thread? I loved them both without conditions or reservations, and wanted to do whatever would make them happy. And this leads me to my final thought: the key word in FLR is "relationship." It takes two to tango, and a D/S relationship, which is really a conspiracy of the willing, requires constant work on the part of both parties. Open and honest communication is the glue that holds it all together.

5. Submissedtoher

Submissedtoher Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    My lady and I are both in our mid 20's, extremely kinky, with a collection of BDSM gear that goes well into the tousands of $$, including BDSM bedroom furniture, a full display of our whips, my collars, my full body leather harness, a wide array of anal toys, butt plugs, and my favorite form of bondage, but made to fit straightjackets in every material...leather, latex, maxcita with securing rings which we attach to anchors that are in nearly every room in the house.

Me being caged was just the next logical step, we wanted it to be as real as possible so I now have a 2ga PA, and am looking forward to a new custom inescapable device to drive me crazy for my wonderfully kinky mistress :)

Stuckinsteel likes this.
  6. Stuckinsteel

Stuckinsteel Member

North East IN
    Local Time:
    Congrats! Not saying my belt is custom, but is highly adjustable and very secure. The style of belt I have has a PA attachment at the end of the tube (which happens to face backwards.) This style of belt has proven all too inescapable.

manintyres likes this.
  7. Submissedtoher

Submissedtoher Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    Thats exactly what we are going for. I believe I need a MCN contender with a PA hook + high security screw vs. the lock.

Everything we do we do 100%, so this will be no different. I notice the longer I abstain from orgasm the stronger my body reacts pleasurably to anal play, my mistress LOVES that and wants to totally push me to see how intense of orgasms I can have without unlocking. Time should tell!

8. Stuckinsteel

Stuckinsteel Member

North East IN
    Local Time:
    I'm sure you have heard this before, but SERIOUSLY "be careful what you wish for." Some of us actually get it... good luck.

9. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    If my wife ever wants to take a break from dominating me can I give her your number?

10. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    We are a older couple that has been together for over 40 years but into chastity for about 8 years. It has been on again off again with the chastity, mainly because of topping from the bottom. I finally got it through my head that this is supposed to be what SHE wants and when. We have started anew with my input at a minimum. The first time we had sex without my penis involved was great, but it wasn't until recently that she could get sexual satisfaction and roll over without worrying about what I was feeling. This change is big. She has had me please her orally several times now with nothing else going on. She was never too into oral but she seems much more relaxed now and enjoys it more. She had 3 orgasms a few nights ago and said thank you rolling over. I asked her if I could touch myself and she said no. She also said for me to remind her in the morning that she needed to spank me for asking to touch myself, and commenting about my blue balls. I did as requested and was spanked for my transgressions the next day. She has been enjoying her control over me more than ever and when asked if she has some plan for a release for me anytime in the future she said, "that's something you don't need to know, and don't ask me that again." Oh boy

11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Very well put. Chastity comes in stages. 1 let's try this. 2 man tops from bottom. 3 man finally submits to his KH. 4 KH takes control. To many of us men want it the way we want it and never reply submit to what she wants. when this happens and she takes control real chastity begins

sissybitch likes this.
  12. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I reckon it happens a lot, but details will vary individually.All or any of the above can be included. It can also be combined with financial control, and/or with cuckolding (keeping the sub locked and denied), GPS tracking, computer monitoring, webcams, remote control, electrics,you name it. But these things won't be for everybody. IMO the person running the FLR gets to choose what else she wants to incorporate. If she's doing things properly, then what she wants she gets!:):):):)

13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    She gets what she wants. Every relationship is unique in that way because what people want varies so much from person to person. It makes these web sites exciting

sissybitch likes this.
  14. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife has always had a lot of financial control, but not without an argument from me. Now, after she spent money on some big ticket items, I just tell her, what a great decision she made.

15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I just read something very interesting.

Every Marriage and Relationship is basically the same

One person wears the pants and makes most of the decisions whether the other person likes it or not.

The other one wears panties and has a shaved genital area, and rarely gets
    fully sexual satisfied

We are no different, just an ordinary couple.

16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Financially I still manage most of the bigger items and decisions. Not because of control I just think different than she does

17. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    We are in the midst of stages 2, 3 and 4 all at once. I'm 90% there on stage 3, but sometimes I revert to 2. Usually this is driven by a desire for KH to pay more attention to me. She struggles with 4 somewhat, but it's becoming more natural for her daily. How long did it take you to work through the stages @Mash2214 ?

18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I introduced chastity just before our 25th Anniversary in June 2010. It'll be three years this June that I submitted to her and stopped topping from the bottom. I've tried very hard to not say anything to her it's been tough and challenging. She stated taking control about 2 years ago but struggled with it. Since Valentine's Day 2017 she's taken a lot more control because she's enjoying the benefits of me submitting to her. I honestly think she wanted me to just quit this Chastity thing and return to the way things were before. I really believe that our relationship is much better now and she is also starting to realize that now. If you've noticed I've posted before for people to take it slow it's a long journey. The reward at the end is great.

It's been almost 7 years. You were probably expecting the one to two week system. Sorry

sissybitch likes this.
  19. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    Actually my expectations when I started were that this would be some kind of a sex game we played to spice up our sex life. It took me totally by surprise how much I took to it and wanted it to become a permanent part of day to day life. Like I said 90% of the time I'm good with it, but man the other 10% I'm surly, annoying, topping from the bottom and every other sin imaginable. I also have a realistic vision for my wife. As much as I might like it, she's not going to become some full blown leather clad lifestyle dominatrix. She is in new territory and figuring this out for herself. If this is going to work long-term it's about what she wants and what feels good to her. I mainly asked because I like to know how other people progressed through their stages. Gives me insight into what we are experiencing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice