MM Cages and Rings

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Little Ric, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Little Ric

Little Ric Active member

Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    I would prefer to sell all of it together and will price the lot accordingly. Breaking it apart will require a higher offer than half of the asking price. Through lots of trial and error, I have found what fits and doesn't (although I am ordering a new, smaller, cage - Queen's Keep 1" x 1.25"- and will have one final one to sell - Queen's Keep 1" x 1.75" - once that arrives).

Two cages:
    Jailbird 1" ID, 1.5" Long - I can't explain why, but the 1" ID QK fits just a little tighter than a 1" ID Jailbird
    Queen's Keep 1 1/8" ID, 1.5" long

Five Rings (ID measured by micrometer)
    1 5/8" round
    1 7/8" round (2 of these)
    1 Oval 1.9" x 1.75"
    1 Oval 1.8" x 1.6"

Washed, disinfected, and boiled prior to shipping.

Free USPS Priority Mail within US. I'll ship within 24 hours of payment. Actual shipping cost for all others. Paypal preferred.

$375 for all. Basically the price of one cage and you get instant shipping. Figure out what fits best and resell the rest. Or keep both and continue shrinking your cage size.

Attached Files:

2. Little Ric

Little Ric Active member

Local Time:
    I'll sell either cage plus 1 ring and no lock for $200 plus shipping ($10 Priority Mail in the US).

3. Little Ric

Little Ric Active member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice