MM Cage with PA Question

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by REL, Jan 5, 2022.

1. REL

REL New member

Carpenter
    Vermont
    Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    Hi folks,

Total noob here. I am just getting into chastity and starting to wear a cage for the first time. I bought an off the shelf cage for starters after carefully measuring myself and reading a bunch of posts about sizing in this forum. I would like to get a PA soon as well and the starter cage I bought doesn't have any horizontal bars at the tip, and so my PA will be able to freely dangle without interference.

I want to buy a cage from Mature Metal once I get a feel for my starter cage and they DO have horizontal bars at the tip of the cage. I saw that they can be made without the lower horizontal bar "to allow for a capture ring to stick out so that you can secure it." Thing is, I want to be able to keep that horizontal bar if possible. Has anyone ever tried to use a circular captive bead ring to actually surround that lower horizontal bar, and then pop the bead back in? This seems like a legit way to secure the cage with a PA but I would like to ask if anyone has tried this and if folks think it's a reasonable idea. It seems like so long as the bead on my PA ring is bigger than the 1/8" bar on the cage, that this should work. Alternatively, has anyone with a PA kept that lower horizontal bar, and how do you make that work?

Any experience or advice is so appreciated as I want to order my MM cage with a lot of care. Thanks y'all!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice