Mitten looks for a Domme partner in crime

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by kittyslut, Dec 31, 2016.

1. kittyslut

kittyslut Member

IT
    Romania
    Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    I'm a trans woman with the original equipment in place. Ironically this sounds like a warranty bonus haha
    Anyway, i'm into denial and submitting, kind of a brat, pervert, passionate, challenge driven and not a beginner.
    Now among differences between a trans woman and a biological woman or man, there is the issue of bulging clothes while wearing a cage and even if that can be a great humiliation game sometimes, it doesn't really work all the time.
    Therefor, i am more into mental chastity, that of course if the right amount of trust built, which i believe it should come naturally in a 24/7 D/s with agreed limits and involvement. Naturally i would never let myself be just locked in a cage and nothing else. For me the chastity and denial thing are part of a power dynamic, control, sex game and couldn't go with just that.

Anyway, don't want to make this too long. If we will discover a chemistry, we will write novels.
    Meow.

2. willzo84

willzo84 New member

Local Time:
    5:26 PM
    Hello kitty. How's things going and where you from ?

3. willzo84

willzo84 New member

Local Time:
    5:26 PM
    Interesting story maybe we should have a chat I'd like to tell you about me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice