Mistress's Little Prisoner - Lock the Cock UK

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Slutina, Oct 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Slutina

Slutina Member

Retired from toil
    Nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    Thought I'd found the perfect device for my small endowment.
    Ordered a 45mm ring with the shorter version of the actual cage - at last, I might actually fill the cage snugly.

After waiting for the slow boat from china to deliver my device. It took a number of weeks for the supplier to achieve their standard delivery of 4 days.

On arrival, the ring was the right diameter but the cage length was the long version.
    Now the difference between 1.8 inches and 2.35 inches may seem trivial to you, but to someone with my endowment it is a disaster.

So contacted the supplier "Lock the Cock UK" - (my contract is with them and not the foundry in China.)
    I asked for a replacement cage.

After my e-mail was ignored I contacted them again - with no reply.

So, is this company still in business?
    Is it risky sending them money?
    Does this company wish to remain in business?
    Does this company not give a toss about there reputation?
    Does this company assume that anyone buying products like cock cages will not want to make a fuss.

Does anyone else have any experiences with them?

I just tested the locking mechanism - that works. But unfortunately I have not had the pleasure or pain of using their product.

I can assure you that my Mistress's Little Prisoner is still at large and having orgasms.

2. TartsPhoton

TartsPhoton New member

Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    To be honest Lock The Cock UK looks like a standard drop-shipping site so they just take your order (with a hefty markup), buy the product on AliExpress or DHGate (hence the long shipping time) and put your delivery address on it. Next time you might as well just buy direct from AliExpress or DHGate yourself and cut out the middleman.

If you used PayPal or a Credit Card you could easily file a dispute through them as I doubt Lock The Cock UK will bother replying.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice