MistressC's quest for domination

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MistressC, Jan 20, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. MistressC

MistressC Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    So I've been reading the Mansion on and off for some time now, but haven't posted as much as I could have. I thought it was time to start my own thread on here and share with you some of the fun things I've been enjoying lately B)

Last week my husband was away on business and I told him he was forbidden to cum until he got back. I was giving him hints of what lay in store when he got home and he was going crazy by the end of the week. To his credit he managed to restrain himself! When he arrived back I met him at the train station wearing a short skirt, stockings & suspenders and knee-high boots. He liked that :D

When we got back I stripped him naked, gagged & blindfolded him and strapped him to the bed. I was planning to give him all the things he'd been asking for for years, but this time on MY terms and with no opportunity for him to change his mind after release.

First I covered him in hair-removal cream and took off his chest, leg, ass, arm and underarm hair, and shaved all around his crotch. I let him out to hose down in the shower, then strapped him back down, trimmed his eyebrows and glued on the large breastforms. We'd recently got some hardcore glue, recommended by transsexuals everywhere, that's strong enough to hold the breastforms on for days (it works!).

I teased him mercilessly while explaining how I'd packed up all of his male clothes and shoes while he was away and locked them in the basement (he doesn't have a key to the basement). I then read him a list of rules that he had do abide by - my rules - and made him agree to all of them.

He had some brief respite while we had dinner, then afterwards I brought him to the brink several times before climbing on top and making it very clear this was the last time for a long time that I'd be riding him. This added to his excitement and let’s just say that the week of abstinence was noticeable ;)

After I’d untied him I passed him his CB6000 and told him he had 10 minutes. This was one of my rules. He looked honestly surpised (and nervously pleased) that I’d done it, but I reminded him that he didn’t have much choice - he’d agreed to all my rules, he had no proper clothes in the apartment and now he also had big breastforms firmly attached. He was under my control. After he was locked in, I also told him that I'd left both keys to his chastity padlock in my office and there was no getting out for the next few days.

After some more teasing and several orgasms for me, we fell asleep with him spooning me, my caged property nestled against me -_-

.. to be continued.

2. claudiab

claudiab Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    Hi, A great quest (for you at least). Can't wait to hear more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice