Mistress needs your help to enforce and dominate.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Max, Nov 15, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    Hi i am fairly new to this wonderful site, I am looking for your help we have been playing with chastity cages on and off for a couple of years, currently my sub husband has been locked and denied orgasm for just over 3 months and suggested a full FLR, it did not take long for me to agree as this is what i want, i want to be completely in control and make all the decisions in our lives and i also want complete respect and obedience from him.
    He is generally behaved but i want him to be perfect and do exactly as i say when i say it. (i am very bossy by nature). I have come to realise over time i insist he will be caged forever more which he agreed to :lock::), i also would do anything to ensure he does not have an orgasm for a very long time as i don't like the changes in him. Even when we have PIV his attitude changes even without cumming as becomes more macho even when he is very submissive normally.

I would really appreciate your help and suggestions how i can train him for the best possible FML to dominate him, take full control and make him obedient and to make him even more submissive. He is in complete agreement this is best for us both but i have limit time for research and if any Subs who have been in a similar position or Mistresses they i would welcome your advice.

I also do realise it is best in our situation that i don't allow PIV as i do notice a much more submissive attitude from him when i don't allow it but really struggle to get sexual satisfaction from oral or toys, this is a huge problem for me as i think it would be best to stop him having PIV so he can think only of pleasuring me but only orgasm from his cock so don't know what to do.

I really want this to happen for our relationship as i know we would both be happier so anyone with advice i really would welcome it and as they say he may get more than he bargained for!!!

Mistress Max

petevans, John, Guest 3977 and 7 others like this.
  2. ltxrob!

ltxrob! Active member

Local Time:
    a good coating of EMLA, a condom and a 20 minutes pause for things to take effect and foreplay... and you should be good to go?

petevans, MissThick and Luvdragoness like this.
  3. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    Welcome!

My Wife/Mistress is in complete control of our sexual relationship at this point, though we have a fairly egalitarian day-to-day relationship. I've written a few blog posts about our journey (link below) with more to come!

She agrees with you that male orgasms are not necessary and are detrimental to good behavior for me, so she has decided that I will be denied indefinitely. Mistress prefers orgasming from toys/oral so PIV isn't a huge consideration in our relationship, though she enjoys the control of having me inside her without permitting me to orgasm. We haven't needed it but some have mentioned using numbing cream, condoms, Lidocaine, etc. to permit PIV without male pleasure.

All the best on your journey -- look forward to hearing more about it.

petevans, Consumed and Rectrix like this.
  4. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    Deny him for 6 months that will give him time to learn how to serve you in the way you enjoy it. His existence is for your happiness go off of that and you can't go wrong.

petevans likes this.
  5. Sparky Jo

Sparky Jo Active member

Uk
    Local Time:
    Hi Mistress Max,
    I'm quite new to the scene myself but my Queen has trained me on exactly how she likes to be pleasured so maybe you need to show him exactly how you require it done ie. properly.
    are you able to make yourself cum?
    If so tie him down straddle his chest and show him how you do it.
    Let him know you expect more from him and that he is to learn to be more than just a cock and that ego will not be tolerated
    you say you have tried toys, what kind?
    And why or in what way did they just not do it for you?

petevans likes this.
  6. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    My wife very similar to you in how she likes to orgasm, but I don't know the frequency you enjoy them at (daily, weekly, etc)... I guess my point is make sure you are getting enough for you first, and maybe you will find some other activities you enjoy doing to/with in the event you feel he is getting too much pleasure.

You might find you enjoy doing other things to/with him as a certain frequency. Keep it interesting for yourself and have fun.

7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You may wish to become a Verified Female (contact L-U-C-Y) so that you may have this conversation with other dominant wives and keyholders without the chastised men.

8. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thankyou everyone for your replies so far. I have made him wear a strap on dildo, vibrator etc, they feel good at the time but just cant get me there.
    So i suppose i have two issues this one and also imposing discipline with him. As for discipline i might have to research some sort of punishments but this one is not so easy...........i am determined to find a way to get the lifestyle I/WE want.
    MM

petevans, Guest 3977 and King Hippo like this.
  9. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    One correction that happens with me is my wife making me eat food I hate, and everyone hates something. She stays away from "increasing a lock up time" since it is whatever she wants it to be anyway. I am sure you are creative and know what he doesn't like... Just make sure you enjoy doing it too.

petevans likes this.
  10. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    Not all toys are created equally, have you tried anything from vixen creations?

11. Sparky Jo

Sparky Jo Active member

Uk
    Local Time:
    How about you use the strap on on him and fuck the ego out of him.
    leave him caged, tie him if you feel the need and enjoy the power trip.(some women have been known to come from the feeling of your total Dominance and his total submission)
    after you have finished (hopefully you have made him dribble his cum while pounding his prostate if so wipe some up with a finger and put it in his mouth) then casually (but hard) slap his ass and say something like "now that's how you really fuck someone" strut out the room leaving him lying there his mind still asking did that just happen?
    then return to the room untie him and straddle his face and tell him to resume his training.
    You will break his Ego.
    you may need a different dildo for the strap on if he is an anal novice or if you know he can take it maybe go larger. If so why not get a realistic type but make sure it's noticeably bigger than his cock and keep referring to it as a proper sized cock. you don't have say it but the idea is to make him think that you want a bigger cock than he can offer. his mind will do the rest, making him feel inferior so by default you are naturally his superior Goddess .
    i've just read that back to myself lol
    OMG i'm a pervert lol

12. Sparky Jo

Sparky Jo Active member

Uk
    Local Time:
    I have read they are good too but a bit pricey I thought.

13. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    You definitely get what you pay for.

14. Sparky Jo

Sparky Jo Active member

Uk
    Local Time:
    good to know.
    any recommendations?
    asking for a fiend

15. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    I own a Bronco (the most expensive dildo I have ever purchased) it honestly feels amazing, but I wish it were just slightly longer. I also bought a Wanderer (which is a hitachi style wand attachment) ...But I haven't tried it yet.

16. Sparky Jo

Sparky Jo Active member

Uk
    Local Time:
    thanks i'll take a look.
    but I don't want to hijack this thread with dildo shopping chat.

17. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    They may be pricey but well worth it.

18. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    My fiance and I are in a really great FLR with a contract making it a lifestyle for us. We did a couples workbook on Amazon on FLR that goes over all of its terms and helped us along the way.

Not all tease and denial sex is about constant chastity, and in our case my Goddess frees me for PIV sex and the occasional other activity a few times a week. Immediately after, our thing is that it goes back on. We have occasional long stretches and she strap on fucks me quite often. We are quite sexual people, so we took steps to add that into the FLR.

I would caution both of you to do some reading and keep the dialogue open and flowing. An FLR is a wonderful thing but unless the correct steps are taken and maintained, like romance, love, friendship, and the good parts of your relationship with one another, it can absolutely damage a relationship, sometimes with things so deep, they dont recover.

The sexual part of an FLR is certainly hot, but it is a peice of a bigger puzzle to truly give/take control. Good luck!

petevans, Tracker1, AirHoon and 3 others like this.
  19. Guest 2940

Guest 2940 Member

Local Time:
    Wow....this is a sub who has obviously seen the good and bad side of the equation and gives some very sound advice. Nicely written!

petevans likes this.
  20. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Denying him PIV and orgasms forever, sounds hot, but takes away one of your most powerful motivational tools. Hope and wishful thinking is extremely motivating. There are techniques that can be used to immediately return him to submissiveness following release.

As mentioned above, Vixen makes great dildos and sleeves. The quality makes a difference. We use both. Heat them and the lube in hot water before using.

The strapon works great since he does not need to be unlocked. It does take practice to learn how to use since it rests in a different position on the body. Using one really messes with your mind. You thrust, you see it, yet there is no feeling. Your brain really gets messed up.

A sleeve provides better control. I can feel the movement and pressure, but I doubt I could climax. The slight feeling provides a sinister tease. You go through all of the natural motions, you can see it, you can feel a little, but not enough.

There is nothing like using one of these to reinforce submission.

Part of his training should include PIV with denial, without an attitude change. If he wants PIV, he needs to learn to manage his emotions and aggressiveness. Again, when he does, you gain great motivation.

You should not be denied. He needs to make it work.

Rectrix and Sparky Jo like this.
  21. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thanks for your help maybe he can have the promise of an orgasm but i feel it must be limited to 1 0r 2 a year, so you maybe are my subs saviour lol.
    We have had a great week, lots of discusion with a trip to a local adult store where i purchased lots of good accesories to help our journey, my sub has been very attentive, loving, helpfull and kind and this i love.
    So next week will be interesting as i will be trying out my purchases. My favorite item seems to be my very long leather whip :love::). X

petevans, Guest 3977, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  22. Sparky Jo

Sparky Jo Active member

Uk
    Local Time:
    Any updates? Have you had time to try your new purchases?

23. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Update yes i have used the new whip when my sub did not do as directed by his Mistress, then i made him go down on me which ended in a good result. Also when i ordered a humbler to use on my sub as punishment they sent the wrong item which was a 12" soft double ended dong, which was quite nice actually even better because it was free and got the humbler two days latter to use in the future!:) Sub has used his locking collar and lead every night this week. Will see how things continue.

petevans, Guest 3977, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  24. Sparky Jo

Sparky Jo Active member

Uk
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you are getting him very much in hand :)

25. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    Better living through electronics. Get a remotely control electronic device for his cage. You may offer pleasure or pain, he will respond to either . If you need to discipline he will do anything to avoid the pain. Mistress uses a Tens unit in my Nub that is hard wired so when I am bound mistress has max. control . I assure you it works all too well.

Jail Bird likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice