Mistress Michelle Redefined

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 28, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    Mistress,

i am sorry for my lack of ability to stay focused on You last night and falling asleep while You were spending some of Your valuable time with Your sissy. There is no reason i shouldn't be able to do this for You. i do enjoy our time spent together and meant You no disrespect. At the least i could have just ask You if i could go to bed.

Your sleepy sissy
    rachel

2. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    Hmmmmmm, How 'bout Wisconsin? The leaves are beginning to change. The days are still warm but the nights are cool and crisp. There's pumpkins, apples and chrysthanimums every where. It's beautiful here this time of the year. And although I know full well what's coming next, this is one of the reasons I like it here. :)

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Maybe someday we can make it to Wisconsin....susies paying for the gas LOL

I do not have anything interesting to say, just thought I would stop by and say something before My journel disappears into never never land. :(

4. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :) Please never leave Mistress ,your the butter on the biscut,the jam in rock and roll
    The only person
    Ever seen in my soul
    A Goddess for sure
    None could take that away

Such a wonderful person
    I feel you don't know
    How you make my day
    A smile ,just a laugh
    That you care
    You make life certain

That it's worth living
    L

5. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    susie...I am not going anywhere you silly girl. Was just saying that I havent had anything to write about lately and My journel was going to disappear into the dust if I didnt say something.

40 more days till the November Gathering.......just sayin

Mistress Michelle

6. Rachel

Local Time:
    Then You will have lot's to talk about Mistress. :)

YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

7. susie q

Local Time:
    Sorry Mistress i guess i read that wrong but very happy to hear that ,alot of love and a big curtsey :D

8. Rachel

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle's sissy here. i was supposed to do this on Sunday but i have been working alot and simply forgot. Sorry Mistress.

Mistress Michelle is taking a little vacation after working hard all week on Her son's wedding. She will be back Wednesday sometime, which by the way will be none to soon for me :) . At least this time i didn't whine to everyone here how much i miss Her and our daily chats. OOPPSSS guess i did now. :lol: Please arrive home safely Mistress.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

9. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Hello everyone!!! I'm back, wedding is all over with but taking a load to My sons house, things from the reception. Ricks brother wanted us to go down to Aiken SC for a few days after the wedding so thats where I have been.

When we got home late yesterday afternoon I was thinking while cleaning up the house and putting things away, sure would be nice if rachel was here doing this. Then went out to take care of all My animals, came back in and got a cup of coffee and turned the computer on, read one of rachels emails and pet yells for Me....Someones here!!! So I am thinking, who the hell is this, I just sat down!
    Go and open the door and its rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a wonderful surprise!!
    I love surprises but its not very easy to surprise Me as shes found out lol If I have even a hint that somethings going on I will drill her till she has to tell Me, but this time I had been away so there had been no hints, just a super surprise. The silly sissy is still sleeping now, she sleeps good when shes here, must be the fact that its freezing in My room and shes all snuggled under a comforter on the floor. I'll have to go jump start her in a bit, shes got a job interview this morning :)

22 more days till the Gathering!!! I'll be sending out the address to My house and the Gathering house in the next couple days. If youre useing a GPS please remember we are out a good bit and for whatever reason the GPS directions arent the best. Anyway, more about all that in the gathering threads.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!

Mistress Michelle

10. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the heads-up about the GPS! lol. Ours has maps that are 5+ years out of date to begin with. lol.

Glad you had a pleasant surprise when you got home :)

11. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Well...rachel just left after her 2 day whirlwind trip :( I hate to see her go, I was soooo happy and surprised to see her though, she helped Me out so much cleaning up all this mess from My sons wedding Thank you rachel :)

I have posted the final details in the Private Gathering Fourm so if youre an attendee Read It!

Falls coming quick.....burrrrrrr its chilly out!!

Mistress Michelle

12. Rachel

Local Time:
    Mistress,

i am glad You enjoyed Your surprise and that i was helpful to You :) . Maybe if You don't ask such pressing questions in the future i could surprise You more often :lol: .
    Sorry Your movie was slow in spots. lol.

YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

13. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    This is what happens when you get up way too early and find out Yahoo Messenger isnt working, you end up writting in your journel cause theres nothing else to do LOL

I am not normally up at 6 am as most that are aquainted with Me know, but I wasent feeling good yesterday so took a 2 hour nap from 4-6pm, guess that messed My sleep schedule up. Now there are those, rachel, that can sleep all the time and it not bother them LOL My little nap sissy :rolleyes:

So, its still dark out, raining, and nothing to do :(

missys coming down today for an overnight visit so if yahoo still isnt working I will get her to fix it, My computer magician. Maybe Yahoo dosent like rain, who knows.

15 more days till the Gathering, Wont be long now!!

Maybe I should go back to bed till its at least daylight......

Mistress Michelle

14. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    The life of a Woman.jpg

This was in My email thismorning....Thought it was cute, and SOOOO true!

Mistress Michelle

15. susie q

Local Time:
    :blink: Hmmmm i think i'll stay away from the last line ,Curtseys Mistress :)

16. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:44 AM
    Too Cute, Mistress. Good thing my eye's are already Brown!! Cause I'm in Deep most times..

Missy Tanya

17. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    With the Fall Gathering now at an end, its getting quite around here :(
    tiff and Linda left thismorning, driving Mistress Emma to Charlotte tomorrow to catch her flight back to the UK, and My rachel leaves on Friday :(
    Well...will try to do up a nice post in the Gathering thread about the weekend when I have some time, maybe Saturday.

I also wanted to say, I have gone through My friends list on My profile and deleted alot from there, people who have not been on the site in forever, people that I dont know, and most with no profile filled out or any input within the site. I have also locked down all My albums limited to only friends. If you happened to get caught up in the cleaning up and wish to go through the effort of adding a profile picture and filling out your profile, and actually conversing with Me then I may consider adding you. I dont like to have to be so cautious, but apparently there comes a time when you have to be, and that time has come.

Mistress Michelle

18. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Wow its quite around here! Last week we were all at the gathering house and everyone was bustling around eating and playing ;)
    Now everyones gone and its QUITE :(

Miss everyone!!!

missy will be back tomorrow evening, says she misses Me, hummmmm.....am thinking the visit has some to do with the fact I sent her home last Sunday locked with a lock she cant pick lmao Whatever the reason, cant wait to see you missy!!

susie will be back for Thanksgiving, it also happens to be her birthday and she will be headed south to visit family anyway so stopping by here for a couple days on the way, see ya soon susieq.

We are getting prepared to build Rick a workshop, ordered the lumber yesterday, hope it goes up smoothly and quickly, its getting awefully cold to be working outside but we'll get it done somehow.

I need to get some pictures of all the wonderful things tiffy made for Me this year, a beautiful paddle that is big enough to be a table lol, first paddle I ever had that I have to use two hands to swing ;) A georgous steel paddle that I will have to learn to swing cautiously, its heavy and dangerous, just the way I like them LOL Also multi functional, It can also be used as a mirror its so shiney, just beautiful. And the beautiful stocks, cant wait to get them locked onto missy tomorrow night! Everything is just perfect tiff, thank you soooo much!!

Well, todays warm enough to get some things done outside, guess I should get busy.
    Miss everyone!!!!

Mistress Michelle

19. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    Your most welcome Ma'am. I really hope You enjoy them all.

The down side to all this is I have NO IDEA what to make for You the next time we meet. But then again,, I'm sure You'll come up with idea's. lololol

Hope to see You {and Rick} in a few months. Hoping the end of April, beginning of May.
    Till then Ma'am.

Love You.
    tiff

20. susie q

Local Time:
    :unsure: Big paddle
    Metal paddle
    Birthday
    Susie
    Mistress Michelle
    Hmmmmmm now whats wrong with this picture
    Ps tiff cake is always nice ;)
    lol i love ya'lllll ,Curtseys :D

21. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    LOL susie...dont forget I have the beautiful stocks tiff made also!! All My new things just waiting....missy will be here tomorrow night too!! Am LOVIN My opportunities to play!! :D

22. susie q

Local Time:
    :mellow: I was thinking lastnite Mistress about my comment "whats wrong with this picture" and my awnser ...not one damn thing at all !!! :) i can't wait to see you both again and help you prepare thanksgiving dinner for your lovely familly and will be great to see them all again and a shame we can't all jump on the workshop as a team but probably can't happen that way :( but such is life,and folks theirs a whole lotta love that exists in the home of Mistress and rick and when the whole gang is there it flows like beer down susies throat lol and it's abit hard to handle it if your me but i'm ever so thankful that i can be a part of it ,Love ya both so very much and cya soon, :love0077:

23. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    missy was here and now shes gone :( That was fast! But, thats ok, I so enjoyed seeing her even though it was short and sweet. I had alot of fun with her, enjoyed the beautiful stocks tiff made me and quite a few other torments. Plus, shes been due a switchin so I had her go pick a switch and bring it to Me so shes left with some pretty marks ;)
    Bedtime last night brings out the cage, seems everyone feels secure, helpless, and satisfied sleeping in it so it was set up next to My bed where it always is placed, once locked in its lights out and a long night of being cramped. Now missy is VERY tall so its even harder for her, rachel is so short that its not near as cramped for her, but they both enjoy thier place.

I seem to have a big problem with My friends viewing My albums, appears only Mods can view them even though they were marked for friends to view, so I have unlocked the album of the Fall Gathering if anyone would like to take a peek. I may lock it back down in a bit but alot of My friends have asked to be able to view it.

susie will be here next week for Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Day is susies birthday ;)

Mistress Michelle

24. susie q

Local Time:
    :) I love the new avatar pic !!! and thank you so much for sharing the gathering ones,the one of tiff during whack a mole will never escape my mind if i never saw it again lol but all the memories never will for that matter,see you very soon and til then a big curtsey and love Mistress :spankwhip:

25. Rachel

Local Time:
    Love the new avatar Mistress. Now everyone will know part of the reason we all love to serve You. The other part Your personality and love can't be seen on a puter. It also reminds me of a special time when You summond Your sissy to help You get dressed. That is always a special time for me and i thank You for allowing me this simple pleasure.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice