Mistress Michelle Redefined

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 28, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    The day is here!!!!! Off for My cruise to the Bahamas. Never been on a cruise before, should be a wonderful trip!

Mistress Michelle

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Enjoy Yourself Mistress.

YOUR sweetpea
    rachel

3. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
  4. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :) Just a lil Mistress update.....Mistress and pet made it to myrtle beach yesterday evening after a slight traffic jam but safe and sound and are going to the ship today.Once aboared i doub't i'll hear from them to keep the costs down :( but we had a very nice short visit atleast and she tore me a new one,got to try out all her new paddles from tiff and rachel and of course her whip which i don't care for at all!!! but all's fair in love and pain i guess,but all's fine on the farm and i pray nothing happens.Buttons had some kinda weird cough going on and i asked MM what that was all about and she didn't know,i can see it now me giving a goat cpr lol but anyways i missed them so much even before they got to the end of the road,it's very strange being here by myself but i'm so happy they can go and enjoy themselves,thats about it and will post more if i hear anything... Love ya Mistress and pet and everyone here :love0068:

5. Rachel

Local Time:
    i can understand that susie. We are such a spoiled bunch, all of us that She OWNS. Just think though how happy Mistress and rick are gonna be and what a fantastic 10 days they will have together with their friends and family.

Remember She ask you to watch the farm cause if the goat did need cpr or mouth to nose She knows you and only you would do it.

Personally now i know how sad all the critters i ever owned were when i went away.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

6. susie q

Local Time:
    :rolleyes: A fun day on the farm (sort of)the goats really miss her alot and you can tell,she always treats them with grapes or something and they would take them from me when Mistress was here but the next day they wouldn't but now buttons is and i feel bows will follow soon,so i go out to feed them and buttons is very excited goes to put it hooves on me and right in the balls ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in the meantime bows trying to climb up my back,wasn,t a real hard hit but learned a lesson.Next to the peeps,MM has one big ass rooster a rhode island red,mean bastard i might add so i guess we had to see whom was boss,well i think i embarresed him in front of his ladies but we learned respect and all is fine lol.I have a good part of the list complete oh and rachel and missy and any others that know what i'm talking about i fixed that damn shower drain once and for all,wasn't on the list but i added it yeaaaaaaaa :p about it i guess ,still no word from Mistress but don't really expect to,Love ya Mistress and everyone ;)

7. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    Dear Susie: You didn't show off yourself in front of all the chicken's did you??? Or didn't give the Rooster a Roosten!! I bet you would end up with scramble egg's, I mean, your nuts scrambled, if Mistress even thought you were playing up the peep's even if he's a Rooster. You might become a gliding or something like that if she had her way. So nice to hear that she has someone to trust with the livestock. I know they are in the best-est of care. Cause your backside depends on it.. So you better be sleeping with on eye out for coyotes, weasels, and your scary teddy bears, and hope to high heaven that everyone is present and accounted for when Mistress returns.

Have a good vacation watching the farm, Missy Tanya

8. susie q

Local Time:
    :D Spoke with Mistress briefly lastnite and seems to be haveing a pretty good time,didn't seem she liked nassua very much but going to freeport today (i don't care for the bahamas myself )but misses and loves everyone and will call later in the week when in key west.Lol at tanya your correct in away but she's scared of him also and has talked of cooking him herself but i'll leave that up to her ;) but everythings fine down on the farm and sorry i can't give everyone more of an update but we only spoke for 1 minute ...Love you Mistress and everyone

9. susie q

Local Time:
    :( Ughhhhhhhhhhh as time drags on (no pun intended)lordy i think this is the worst torture a person can receive ,the old saying you don't know what you've got til it's gone .....oh well enough of the whine fest so i'm just gonna nicely rant abit. Mistress Michelle and pets place is like a animal sanctuary between the humming birds,sqiurels,chipmunks,and atleast 30 other types of birds it's really amazing and so very cool at the same time,i had on a very nice flower print nightie on this morning out on the deck and the humming birds liked it also ,thought i was gonna get gang raped by hummers (talking about 15 at once now) hmmmmm think i'll tone it down abit lol basic black!!! but their pretty cool and will hover 6 inches from your face,closest i've ever been to one and they do it all the time,been raining the last few days so it put me behind on a few things but no biggie as i built the goat deck by the basement and treated it just have to let it dry and get it over the fence somehow but i'm tough ;) ...everything else is fine,the 6 cats,1 dog,2 goats,6 chickens and her resident bullfrog,not sure if he has a name but is no trouble at all,unlike the rest lol ,only a few things left on the list and can't wait to see them both sunday or monday (hopefully sunday )and want to make them a very nice dinner not sure what just yet but i'll finger something out....ok blebdadablebdableb,that's all folks love ya Mistress and everyone :CMrocks:

10. Rachel

Local Time:
    and here i thought you would have liked nothing more then 15 hummers :smilies_xxx10: lol.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

11. susie q

Local Time:
    :) I think i'm gonna plead the fifth on that one rachel,plus their to hard to catch!!! well i got the goat plaything built and now theirs a pissin contest of who gets to be on top ummmm ummmmm ummmmmm ,no wonder they call goats kids as they are worse than a bunch of them ,so far the female buttons is winning (imagine that ??)but it's pretty funny to watch if i say so myself ,can't wait to hear from Mistress today i hope ,getting mighty lonely here but thank you rachel and cynthia for helping me stay afloat :D 3 more days ughhhhhhhhhhhh ...love ya Mistress and all

12. susie q

Local Time:
    :D Shit the bed
    Their is no sorrow
    Mistress and rick
    Will be here tomorrow
    If i seem pretty happy
    It's because i am
    Seemed like forever
    Before i saw them again

Wanted to know if the critters were right?
    Assured her their outta site
    Happy and fat
    The way she likes em to be
    I guess thats why
    She left em up to me ;)

Ok enough of that silly stuff but i'm so happy they will be in tomorrow ,didn't expect them til sunday, gonna get dressed real pretty and have a lovely dinner prepared or ready to cook on their arrival ,thinking stuffed pork chops,fried green tomatoes (rick hates tomatoes)but i'll think of something else also ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm about to pee in my panties, got some planning to do so i'm outta here ,Love ya Mistress and everbody :p

13. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    LMAO...susie, I do so love your poems!!

Well, we're home!!! What a trip, tons of fun, but cruise ships are hard work! No time for relaxation on a cruise. Dress for this, do that, go here, go there, hurry up we'll be late for the show ect.... I'm tired!
    But, it was an awesome trip and I would love to go on another but I did learn some things....
    1) Dont go to the Bahamas in the summer
    2) Loose 20 pounds before you go
    3) Take less clothes
    4) And most important....Theres NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!!

Scared the shit out of Me when we took a tour of the island of Nassau and saw the hospital, I turned around and told Rick, whatever you do dont get sick or fall, then told the cab driver if anything happened to any of us, get us back to the freakin ship!

Anyway....got home and susie had done such a wonderful job while we were away of tending to things here. I cant thank her enough for taking her time to come all the way down here to house and pet sit for Me. Usually I have to spend alot of time lining up when different ones will come out here and feed and water My pets, and now I have the goats to worry about. It was so unbelivably wonderful to actually go away for that length of time and not have to worry about the house or the animals. It just made the whole trip so much better. susie had a list to keep her occupied, and she did everything on it, plus some. susie, I love you, you are so very special to us, I hope you know that.
    I did manage to have some time to bruise up her butt, wouldnt want her to go home without a mark ;)
    Thank you so much susie for coming, and for everything you did!!

Mistress Michelle

14. Rachel

Local Time:
    super sissy susie.

Great job sis.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

15. susie q

Local Time:
    :) Your very welcome Mistress Michelle and pet and other than the time you we're gone it was a wonderful trip as always but i'm glad you enjoyed yourselves,til the next time a big curtsey and lots of love :D

16. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    You would think I would have something to say once in a while, actually I have alot to say but sometimes its best to keep your mouth shut!

rachel will be here tomorrow to help Me get everything ready for My sons fiances Bridal Shower. The cruise wore Me out, now I have to hurry up and get things together for this shower, then I have decided to take the motorhome to Myrtle Beach for a couple days. We have had the damn thing now for over a year and finally got it running so its time to test run it ;) Should be doing it somewhere close to home first BUT...I need to get to the beach, and I know, I just spent a week on the ocean, but thats not the same, not even close.
    I will be happy to take a paddle with Me if anyone out there lives close enough to Myrtle Beach and needs a whippin. Just let Me know LOL

Hurry up rachel, we have ALOT to do!!!

Mistress Michelle

17. susie q

Local Time:
    :) Always got your back Mistress ,you know that ,see ya at skirt'll beach big hug and curtsey always alot of love :love0068:

18. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    At the beach!!!! Motorhome ran great, no issues other than needing a new battery. The airs not working :( But its cooler here today than was expected.

Just thought I'd check in on Mansion and make sure My girls were behaving. rachel....I saw a post that cynthia had posted today in her journel apologizing for a curling iron incident. I think it would do you well to write a similar post begging for forgiveness for leaving one of My treasured cats on the screened porch!! Here I am at the beach and get a call from My son who went to feed the farm....Mom, why is Misty locked up on the screen porch?? Hummmmmmmmm....My thoughts imediatly went to My sissy girl rachel and the memory of telling her to get all the cats off the porch Saturday night. My poor baby, locked up out there since sat with no food or water.
    All that being said, I have to say, I would have died trying to do all that had to be done prior to the Bridal shower had rachel not been down to help Me. And, while I had the party she took Rick and My dad fishing for the entire day, such a sweet girl you are rachel, I love you, even though you left poor Misty on the porch.

Well, back to enjoying camping :)

Mistress Michelle

19. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Ohhhhh I'm so glad your motorhome is running (reasonably!) well.

Can I come and live in it now!?

20. susie q

Local Time:
    :eek: Meeeooouch,poor rachel i know she feels bad for that one (or will soon)but thank God all is well,i'm glad you made it safely and was abit worried but i should know by now that Mistress always wins !!!...enjoy yourselves and hope you have an uneventful trip home as well.Curtseys and Love you Mistress :love0063:

21. Rachel

Local Time:
    The Pussy on the porch

Mistress,
    i am so sorry for leaving Misty on the porch. :( i meant him no harm. You gave me the responsibility of making sure ALL the :cat: 's were safe and secure after the Bridal shower and i performed very poorly. Being one of Your properties i know that no one property is no more important to You than the next. You take the utmost of care with everything that belongs to You. You in turn entrusted me with that and i failed You. For that i am truly sorry. i am only glad that Tim came by and rescued him. i can only imagine how lonely and scared he was out there by himself. You know i love :wub: Your pets too and that i would NEVER intentionally put one in harms way. Please find it in Your heart to forgive my actions or lack there of. i know i shall have to pay dearly :spankwhip: for this as it was a most irresponsible thing to do. i am sure i am now as scared as Misty was and i will have 50 some odd days to think about it till i am able to pay for my very poor performance. :rules: Misty will be on the racetrack in my mind until that day comes. i can only promise that i will take better care of the things that belong to You in the future just as You do. Please accept my humblest of apologies for failing to take proper care of something You hold so near and dear to Your heart. :kissass:

Your sissy
    rachel
    :bad-girl-0009:

22. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Emma...I would love to take you camping!!!

So, we're back, the motorhome did great and No, I didnt hit anything! I was a bit nervous starting out but got over it very quickly. Its a 6 hour drive to the beach and everything went well. The airconditioning froze up the first night there and it was hot as hell in there but after that night it ran fine so I have no idea what caused that. I can see after this short trip that I am going to have to get a towbar for My car cause being stuck without a way to go anywhere sucks. Wasent so bad this time cause I didnt need anything and we were just at Myrtle Beach a couple weeks ago coming home from the cruise plus My brother was down there this last week as well. But for the future I am going to have to have My car.
    Now its time to get busy with My sons wedding which is coming up in 3 weeks and then time to move on to The Fall Gathering!!!

I have decided to move ahead with the same house we have had in the past, Camelot. Fuck past memories :(
    I will post the menus for that weekend, if anyone has any issues with it let Me know. I already know Ms Robs and Madame Michelles requests. cynthia, I will be expecting you to handle your Mistresses meals in the way that She has become accustomed. That being said, I will add to the Fall Gathering Thread and get the food straightened out with rachel.
    missy needs to get her sorry sissy ass down here, I need someone to swat!!!

Mistress Michelle

23. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Missing the beach already!!!

005_crop.jpg

Trying to think of somewhere else we have time to go to. Shame I cant just go :(

24. Rachel

Local Time:
    Pennsylvania would be a good choice.

Your sweetpea
    rachel

25. susie q

Local Time:
    B) Ahhhhh key west at the first sign of snowfall,please wait for meeeeee Mistress !!!! Love ya and a curtsey :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice