Mistress Marg's big "O"

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mplbwb4u, Jul 10, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. mplbwb4u

mplbwb4u Willy

Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    Mistress Marg wanted sex this morning and she had me attach Her Delight (see the photo attached) to the ring of the CB3000. Mistress Marg had 3 big O’s then had me lick her wet pussy till she came again. She would not let me cum. Mistress Marg put the cage back on my swollen cock and said maybe next week if you I was a good boy she will let me cum. Mistress Marg also got a new lock for my cage and it has 'I Love You" on it.

Attached Files:

2. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    Love the lock!

3. mplbwb4u

mplbwb4u Willy

Local Time:
    I did not get much sleep last night because Mistress Marg got all worked up when we went to bed. She had me use the dildo gag on her as she used her little pocket rocket. She came all over my face and I got so hard in the cage I could not get to sleep.

Mistress Marg likes when I ware the gag because she can feel my hot breath on her clit. When she has a big “O” I get it all over my face as she holds me tight to her with her legs.

Attached Files:

4. mplbwb4u

mplbwb4u Willy

Local Time:
    I made the 2-week mark. Getting used to being locked up and sitting down to pee. The hardest part was wearing it to work. I do not put my hand in my crouch any more as I cannot touch myself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice