Mistress M & LB’s unrelenting punishment!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress-M, Jan 22, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    The punishment of @HerLittleBitch

As you may have read from the main forum, LB ended up cumming in his cage after I went to town on his nipples with the violet wand. This was simply unacceptable and he needed to be punished. So I asked on that forum for suggestions, which were all really fun to read. I picked a punishment that was a combo of some of the ideas, and for sure some of the others that I didn’t do this time will be used next time LB disappoints me.

Last week a night was set aside for LB to be punished and I wanted it to be a punishment for him, not a funishment, although I’m sure some of it would be fun which was ok I suppose. I needed a spreader bar, which we didn’t have so LB was ordered to make one, which he did during the day. The bar needed attachments on the side for his ankles, and one in the middle to tie to as well.

When the evening finally came, I stripped off naked and started by getting the things I needed ready including the spreader bar, a couple of shibari ropes, a paraffin candle (not a low temperature one - this was a punishment) the violet wand and our new Japanese spanking paddle. I also asked LB to get naked and to remove his cage, not because he was going to have any fun. But because I needed it out the way for the punishment.

I wrapped the rope around one of LB’s wrists and secured it to the bed post, pulled the rope around the other post and tied off his other wrist so he couldn’t move his arms at all. Next I secured the spreader bar to his ankles with the middle hook facing his balls. I took the other shibari rope and tied it off nice and tight around his cock and balls, tugging a little to make sure it didn’t come off - it didn’t, and LB’s face was a picture as I pulled on the rope. The rope then went through the middle hoop on the spreader bar. I straddled LB and wrapped the cord from his balls around my body a little so that when I leant forward, it pulled on the cord through the hoop and tugged his balls towards the bar. I looked down at LB, naked, tied and about to be tortured with his massive boner (see the picture!) and it made be so fucking horny knowing he was completely at my mercy. “Do you want me to kiss you LB”, I asked. He did, so I leant forwards which pulled on the rope through the bar and on his balls as he whimpered in pain. I kissed him through his pain which honestly was very hot! We played around like this for a while before it was time to tie the cord from his balls nice and tight so it pulled.

Grabbing the Japanese paddle, I went to work on his thights, chest, cock and balls. With his balls already stretched they were easy targets and LB yelped with each whack. Clearly he was enjoying himself and he still had the biggest boner, so obviously he needed it harder, much harder, which I was happy to oblige. With real pain kicking in for LB (remember this was a punishment) his boner subsided and now it was time for the wax play.

I took the white candle and waved it seductively in the air as I held the lighter in my other hand. Looking down at LB’s scared face when I lit the candle was a picture. We’ve never done this before so he didn’t know what to expect. I gently tilted the candle as I held it above his chest and waited for the first sexy white drip to fall on him. The flame slowly melted the wax until a drip formed and fell down. LB called out in pain as it landed in him, half in pain, half laughing, and definitely panicking. The second drip fell and he yelled again. I was loving this as I continued to let the candle melt and drip all over his chest and nipples, stopping and starting to allow move wax to melt. Each little scream just turned me on more and reminded LB who was in control and why he was suffering. When his chest was thoroughly coated with wax it was time to move on to the wand.

I plugged the violet wand in and turned the dial up to the max - no gentle intros this time. I immediately put the tip close to LB’s stretched and spanked balls as I watched the sparks jump between the tip and his skin, and watched him writhe. Each movement and wriggle made the cord pull on his balls which just added to the amusement. I ran the tip from his balls to his exposed cock, which definitely gave the biggest reaction so far. It was clearly agony for him, but he needed to be punished, so touch luck little bitch. Moving the wand up his body, I picked the wax off his nipples and went to town with the wand, keeping it still so the burning sensation could grow. The wand is such a turn on - the light, colour, smell, and painful reaction from LB is exquisite and has to be seen.

The final part of his torment was 100 spanks with the paddle. I released his wrists and made him flip over and into position, ass raised in the air. To make things more fun (for me) I told him he could stop at any time, but each spank I didn’t give him would cost him £10. So potentially up to a £1000 fine! I started off fairly hard, and he moaned in sweet agony (well, it was sweet for me) which each strike of the paddle. As the numbers got higher, so my intensity built up and LB was clearly suffering, but didn’t want to give in. I was determined to make him call out to stop so as I got closer to 100 I really went for it. It was so hot to just let go and spank him as hard as I liked. I never want to really hurt anyone, especially my husband, but he could take it and could ask me to stop at any time. Somehow he managed to get to 100 without having to stop, which was hot in itself. His ass cheeks were red raw and he was punished.

I released him from his bonds, made him put the cage back on, and then he made me cum every which way possible as I was extremely turned on and horny from all of that power, control and domination over my LB.

2. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    Sounds like it worked out just as it should.
    Him punished for his actions andyou very satisi in more ways then one

Thanks for sharing your story

sis_nikki and HerLittleBitch like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing!

HerLittleBitch likes this.
  4. HerLittleBitch

HerLittleBitch Under the spell of my loving @Mistress-M

South West, United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    This was definitely a punishment. I will be more careful next time

5. nycha

nycha Long term member

Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    maybe she should put you in pantyhose 24/7 as a reminder of the punishment until next sunday :)

anasyrma likes this.
  6. ozzy-one

ozzy-one Long term member

Tradesmen
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    That punishment was beyond my wildest imagination, and I love it all. You are a wonderful Mistress and LB is the luckiest slave to be owned. Thank you so much for sharing

7. tdk34

tdk34 choreboy

england
    Local Time:
    Wow, you had a good time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice