Mistress M - LB’s spankingly good birthday weekend — Chapter 1

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress-M, Dec 22, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    B4C96B45-BC37-46D3-897B-7DDE65BCC01D.jpeg The Birthday Weekend

This week it was LB’s birthday, so we had to make the weekend one to remember. You may remember LB was given the chance to have two times in my pussy before my birthday and he asked to use the last remaining time this weekend. You may also remember we let the only key for his cage go on a helium balloon. LB has been working on my new key, which is beautiful so far, but not quite finished. A welder worked on the modified security bit and attached it to a very ornate steel key which LB has attached two rubies to. It’s still missing the diamonds (they’ve arrived but have not been attached), but it functions. I wasn’t ready to use it until it was completely finished, but it was his birthday weekend, so I agreed. To be clear, his actual birthday was on Wednesday where I had plenty of orgasms, a full body massage, but he got nothing on his cock in return. No playing with his cock, no unlocking - only tease, denial, spanking and nipple play. He will probably never get anything on any special occasions. It’s just the way I feel about these things. The more special the occasion for him, the more I will deny him and make absolutely sure he stays locked. This is also true if he treats me especially well, for example treats me to an incredible dinner and hotel date. Most guys would expect to make love to their wives on such a date but LB can be sure he’ll get nothing. In fact I will deliberately not bring to key in case I have a moment of weakness. Anyway, I digress….

We had booked an Airbnb in the middle of the mountains in Wales – very remote above the clouds with perfect views. It’s a fair drive from where we live, and we left on Friday afternoon. On the way something went wrong with the car. Smoke was coming out the engine, so we made it to a service station and called the recovery company to try to help. It’s a big Mercedes car – the mechanic thought it was just a split hose and an oil leak but couldn’t get to it as the engine is huge with no room to easily work on it. So, we had to hire another car, which couldn’t be arranged until the next day. This meant we had to stay at the service station hotel and eat service station food. Not the luxury birthday break we expected - so of course LB would have to be punished for this with a hard spanking. We ate and went back to our little room. At the hotel, we asked if it would be possible to play music and dance without disturbing anyone else. The receptionist put us right at the very end of the second floor away from anyone else which was great. We had a few drinks, stripped down to our underwear (I was wearing a very sexy outfit for LB) and then danced and partied for a bit. When we eventually got to bed LB had to be punished. There’s no way his cage would be removed this evening. We had brought our silver case of toys with us and I asked LB to choose three things to inflict pain on him and one thing to give me pleasure. He chose the riding crop (one of my faves), the clover nipple clamps, and the violet wand. For me he chose the clit-sucking vibrator which usually makes me gush. Laying on the bed with me on top of him, I told LB he had to stay still. I attached the clover clamps to him (they are joined together by a chain), making sure they were on the very ends of his nipples to maximise the pain. They are strong so I could see he was already suffering, and I hadn’t even started pulling on them yet. The great thing about these clamps is that they don’t come off – they just grip tighter if you pull on them. I tugged on the chain, making LB sit up trying to avoid the pull and squeeze. I rolled him over sideways and spanked him hard on his ass. “I told you to stay still little bitch!”. He lay back again and kept still as I pulled on the chain, causing the clamps to grip harder on his nipples and he called out in pain, his breathing intensifying with each tug. “Stop being such a pussy and take the pain”, I commanded. I leant over his face with my breasts, still pulling the chain down. He knows not to do anything apart from be teased so he didn’t dare lick or suck me until I told him he could. When I gave permission, he sucked my nipples hard which felt great. The harder I pulled the chain, the harder he sucked, and I was so turned on from this. I climbed up his body so he could lick my pussy to orgasm while I leant behind to keep pulling on that chain. Each time I pulled, his efforts increased until I came hard over his face. I took the clamps off his nipples, which he says causes more pain than having them on after they’ve been there for a while. Poor LB! I sucked and squeezed his nipples with my fingers to give him more delicious agony as I swayed my shoulders and hips seductively for him to see.

Now it was time for his cropping, so I ordered him to lay at the end of the bed with his back arched, legs open slightly, face pressed into the mattress, and his ass high and exposed with his balls accessible. He still has bruises from the studdled paddling I gave him earlier on his actual birthday – he looked so fucking hot like that, vulnerable and exposed for more of the same. “Do you know why you are being punished?”, I asked LB. “Because the car broke down and we had to stay here”, he replied. I took the tip of the crop and rubbed it up from his balls to the top of his crack and back down again. Then I struck him fairly hard on his balls making him jump forward slightly. “Keep still little bitch – that’s 10 more for moving”. I struck his balls again several times on each side and this time he kept still. I moved to his ass, making sure to hit each cheek evenly. Building up the intensity and rubbing him with my hands in between, I lost count of how many times he was punished but it felt great for me. I love using the crop on LB – the rush of power and control is exhilarating, and I do lose control of myself. I care very much about LB, but in the moment, I honestly don’t care how much it hurts him – this is for my pleasure, and he needs to be punished. I love to just let go of all inhibitions and strike him as hard and as often as I like. I love to hear him moan in pain and pleasure and to be the one that does this to him. It’s such a fucking turn on to see him so submissive and to know I am this dominant over him. When he could take no more, I gave a couple of extra finishing strikes before caressing his cheeks again with my hand.

Next would be the violet wand. It’s more red than violet, and we have the most powerful version we could find. So LB laid on the bed facing upwards while I chose the narrowest attachment for it. I turned the dial up to the max and moved the tip to LB’s balls. The spark jumped to his skin and he jumped in response. “Keep still LB unless you want to be spanked again”. I kept the tip in place, watching the spark dance to his balls, as well as the expression on his face. Again, the rush of control for me feels incredible – I love having this power over him. I moved the tip down his thighs and back again, moving up his body until I reached his now very sensitive nipples. LB has told me the feeling on his nipples just grows to almost a burning sensation if I keep the wand still, so this was most definitely would be what would happen. I kept it very still so the spark jumped to the tip of his nipple and I could hear his breathing intensify as the pain built up. I just smiled mischievously knowing this was torture and pleasure rolled into one for him. I moved across to repeat the torment on the other nipple before moving back down to his cock. Again, I focussed on one area to let the pain build up before moving back to his balls again. The sound, smell, and light from the wand is hot – I highly recommend it for anyone who doesn’t own one yet!

Now it was my turn for pleasure, so we took a waterproof pad and placed it under me because I have a proclivity to gush. I put the vibrator over my clit so it sucked while LB fingered my pussy and sucked on my nipples in turn. LB knows how to finger me just the way I like it. Usually not too deep, and with that pushing up movement that hits my g-spot. Combined with the vibrator and nipple sucking, it gives me the most incredible orgasms. This time was no different and I felt the orgasm build fairly quickly. As it built up, LB’s fingers moved faster and he sucked harder until I began to cum hard. I felt the beginnings of a squirt and my gush, which I just pushed out onto his fingers and hand. I felt the warm liquid run down my pussy and ass crack and it just kept coming as I came harder and harder. I’m glad there was nobody in the rooms nearby as they would definitely have heard my moans and cries of pleasure. When I was done, I ordered LB to go down on me and clean up the mess. He licked me all over, and I pulled his hair to push his head hard into me as I slid my soaked pussy up and down and all over his face. I wanted my mess all over him. He licked up and down my pussy until he got to my clit. I told him to stop as I was too sensitive, but he didn’t listen. Actually, I love this sometimes, and he knows it, so it’s fine for him to disobey me on this one thing. He kept lightly stoking my clit with the very tip of his tongue until I felt another orgasm begin to develop. He teased me with the lightness of it until I couldn’t take it anymore, so I grabbed his hair forcing him to press harder into me. I came again and it felt incredible!

We chilled, listened to more music, and eventually went to bed with LB spooning me as we fell asleep together – me deeply satisfied and LB craving more, teased and denied.

To be continued on tomorrows post…..

Attached Files:

taped2, Chris estim, Jammy and 13 others like this.
  2. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    I like the top that your wearing

Mistress-M and HerLittleBitch like this.
  3. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    10:29 AM
    Wowers, that is so incredibly sexy. Well done

4. HerLittleBitch

HerLittleBitch Under the spell of my loving @Mistress-M

South West, United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the amazing weekend. Looking forward to reading what you wrote for the next day x

taped2 likes this.
  5. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you, it’s actually from Victoria secrets.. they started doing slightly naughtier lingerie and I love it. M x

HerLittleBitch likes this.
  6. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you, I certainly enjoyed it ;-) x

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  7. Matthew989

Matthew989 Active member

London
    Local Time:
    Loving your adventures!

8. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you ;-) xx

9. Sub L

Sub L Member

Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    I cant wait chapter 2:)
    First was amazing Miss:)

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you had fun!!

11. Guest 2921

Guest 2921 Member

Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    Absolutely wonderful post!!!

12. Mistress-M

Verified Female

Mistress
    UK
    Local Time:
    Sorry it’s taken me so long to post this, I’ve been one busy little sexy minx!!!! As promised here is the second half and omg do I have so much more to fill you all in on, in the days to come!!! ;-)

The next day, we got ready quickly and LB got a taxi to pick up the hire car. We didn’t want to lose any more time at the cottage we had booked so we headed straight there. The location was stunning. High in the black mountains the views were incredible. It was very romantic, which was perfect because we really wanted to make love here. For me this is where it’s hard to find a balance. I love the power and control of denying LB, but sometimes I just want to make love to my husband. I can’t just give in all the time though – where’s the fun in that. I love denying LB too and making this a rare and special treat for him, but I needed this here and now. I love all the denial that we do, but sometimes a woman just needs to be fucked by her man.

I gave LB permission to remove the cage, but only if he put plenty of numbing spray on, which he did. We lay together to wait for it to work, kissing and hugging the whole time as we stared lovingly into each other’s eyes. LB washed the remains of the spray off, so none went into me, and then came back. I was so fucking horny and just wanted to feel his cock inside me, so I motioned him to move on top of me and guided his cock inside. LB’s cock is huge, very straight, very long, and very wide, especially at the base – sometimes I think what a shame it is to lock it away pretty much all the time, but hey, it’s all about my pleasure and not his. He gently moved just the tip of his cock in and out and few times before thrusting hard and deep into my tight wet pussy. When he does this, I usually tear a little, which for me is so fucking sexy, and this time was no different. I love that his cock does this to me – to feel that little tear and the pain that comes with it is pleasure for me and a huge turn on. LB knows this, and thrusted hard again, over and over. It felt incredible as the inevitable happened and I felt my pussy tear ever so slightly more each time he pushed all the way in. LB knows he can never cum, and after a while of fucking me deep and hard had to slow down, pushing all the way inside me and kept very still. He pushed one of my legs up towards my head so he could go deeper and reached down to my breast with his mouth to suck on my nipple. On the brink of an orgasm, I just wanted to be fucked but I knew he would cum. When the intensity died down for him, he started to move again, this time pressing hard all the way in and moving his hips slightly up and down. Not very much in-and-out, more up and down. This makes me cum without him cumming and it wasn’t long before I began to cum. “Don’t cum”, I told him as my orgasm came. Usually, the twitching of my pussy makes him cum, but it didn’t this time thankfully. We kept very still, kissed and hugged intensely for a while. LB began to move again which felt great. He moved in and out with a steady rhythm, his cock pressing up onto my g-spot and deep and hard up into my body. He couldn’t take it without cumming, so he carefully pulled out and went down on me instead. Licking and sucking my clit hard I came again, gripping and pulling the bedding around me as I writhed in pleasure. Having calmed down himself, LB climbed back up and pushed his cock inside me again, all the way in, and pressed deep and firmly up and down until another orgasm exploded inside me. We kissed and hugged some more until he pulled out and moved beside me as we lay in each other’s arms again. I just love a day time fucking.

It was still light but not for much longer, so we showered and got dressed to walk in the mountains. Of course, the cage went back on, and the key was packed away again. We headed out and were gone for a while, and it was very beautiful. The clouds were rolling up the hills and all around us, drifting off into the distance with the occasional patch of blue sky above us.

We got back to the cottage and got ready to head out to dinner. LB had been complaining about having very blue balls a lot on the walk. He explained he was actually hurting, which I just found amusing and satisfying. I see his blue balls as a measure of my success. If he isn’t aching, I’m clearly not doing it right. But this time, he was really aching and in genuine pain which is never a turn on for me. He explained to me before that one time after he had really blue balls I spanked him, and that the spanking made the pain go away. He asked if I could spank him now to try to help with the blue balls. So of course, I obliged, making him strip naked and push his ass over the edge of bed with his back arched the way I like. I grabbed the studded paddle and went to town on him. I lost count, but hit him hard, many times while he moaned, hoping this would help with his other pain. When I had finished, he stood up, and it had actually helped relieve some but not all of the pressure. So, there you go guys and girls – if your man complains about blue balls insist on giving him a medicinal spanking – doctor’s orders!

When we returned from our dinner date it was time for another M and LB session, but not before a few more drinks and dancing together in our underwear. This time I wore the Agent Provocateur set of stocking, suspenders, knickers and bra which feels and looks amazing.

We lowered the music, got into bed, and talked some. LB asked me to tell him a story about me fucking a guy from my past - someone that I thought was really hot and still get horny over when I remember getting fucked by him. This used to feel like cheating a little, but not anymore. We understand the difference between cheating – non-consent, and fantasy. So, I told him about a guy who was a well-known footballer, and he was very hot, but I didn’t give LB much detail. Of course, I’m not going to name the footballer - we’ll just call him Aidan for the purposes of this post. At the time I was so excited to be with him not because he was famous, but because his body was so hot and ripped, every girl seemed to melt within his presence, and he chose me. For me, after the first time, I knew I could have him whenever I wanted, and we did on several more occasions, but it never developed into anything other than raw, passionate, and fucking hot sex. LB wanted to hear the details, but I wanted to tease him, so I asked him to tell me exactly what he wanted to hear. LB asked if I could tell it like he was there, being teased and watching. So, I told LB to begin the story for me. Obviously, I can’t recall what was said word for word, but as he told me, and then I later told him, we maintained eye contact while he slowly rubbed my pussy and pushed his caged cock as close to me as he could, and I played with both his nipples.

LB began, “So we are out together at a club, and we notice some premiere league footballers come in to party and hook up. You can’t help but look at one particular guy, and you are transfixed. He is wearing a tight pair of jeans, his huge cock clearly visible, with a tight white T-shirt showing off the contours of his hot ripped body. Your pussy is already beginning to feel wet and throbs at the thought of you hooking up with him, but you are with me. I notice you keep staring at him - it’s clear you are attracted to him and so I encourage you to go over and introduce yourself. Aidan already has a group of women around him so without hesitation, you make your move over to the bar making sure he will notice you. Striding confidentially across the floor you catch his glance, lock eyes with him, and keep him fixed on you with your hot sexy body and your come-fuck-me eyes. He leaves his group and comes over to the bar where you’re waiting to order a drink. He signals the bar tender to come over, who immediately does, and as he’s about to place his order he turns to you and says, “What am I getting you to drink?”. In response you say a bottle of Champaign and two glasses (not three!). Before long the two of you have taken to the dance floor, leaving me at my seat to watch you dance, the chemistry clear for all to see. His hands are all over your body and yours are all over his. You desire him, want his cock in your pussy, and he wants you. The night draws on, but the fun is just beginning. He asks you back to his hotel room, which of course you accept, but explain our situation to him, and that if you go, I must go too, but only to watch.”

To be fair, LB up until this point had recalled the reality pretty much as it happened (without him of course) although the reality was way more exciting. Anyway, here’s what LB said next…

“He agrees and so we go to his hotel. When we get to the room you order me to strip off to only my cage and sit in a chair. You tie my legs and arms to the chair so I can’t move. “You see Aidan, this is my little bitch. His useless cock is locked away and it’s redundant. He can only last seconds inside me anyway, so I keep his cock locked. I need to be fucked hard by a real cock now and I need my little bitch to see how a man is supposed to fuck a beautiful woman like me”. Moving over in front of the bed where Aidan is sitting, you stand with your back to me, remove your dress letting it fall to the floor. You reach behind to unfasten your bra and remove it looking over your shoulder and smiling at me. Then you climb on top of Aidan.”

I interrupted him and said, “No little bitch, that’s not what happens. I remove the rest of my underwear and made Aidan lick my pussy, while you watch me the whole time. I then pull his T-shirt off over his head, running my hands down every crease of his hot and sculpted body until my fingers find my way to his now bulging cock beneath his tight jeans. Aidan then removes them along with his underwear and I take his rock-hard perfect cock in my mouth, sucking and licking his head and taking all of it into my throat, watching your reaction when I can, which is a mixture of agony and excitement. Aiden flips me over and goes to bend me over the bed. I stop him and lead him over to where you are tied up. I rest my hands on your knees for support, arch my back and thrust my pussy and hot ass upwards while he pushes his hard cock deep into my tight wet pussy from behind. I gasp at the size of his cock and how good it feels and maintain eye contact with you the whole time, so you know how good it feels. He fucks me hard and fast, pulling back on my hair and he just keeps going. I don’t know how he doesn’t cum with how hard and fast he is pounding me from behind. It feels incredible and I am so fucking turned on. You can do nothing but watch as I am fucked by another man in a way you cannot fuck me. The look of angst in your eyes as I tease you is also such a fucking turn on for me. Knowing you cannot have me and can only watch helplessly is the total submission and control I ultimately want over you. We change positions and move to the bed, with me on top. I am grinding hard on his cock as I play with my clit, moving my hips forwards and back until I cum hard, locked into your eyes as I scream in ecstasy. I’m squirting. Aidan finally lets himself go, twitching and shooting his cum deep into my wet pussy. I climb off his cock, placing my hand over my pussy so none spills out. Aiden and I walk over to your chair and lean it all the way back, so your head is on the floor. I straddle your face whilst you’re still tied to it, remove my hand as Aidan’s huge load of cum dribbles into your open mouth. I make you lick my pussy until I cum again, making sure you get every drop of Aidan’s cum and the rest of my gush in your mouth.”

This sexual conversation of course was a mixture of fantasy and reality. LB wasn’t there and I always had safe sex. However, it was the reality side of things that made it so fucking hot for me. I loved seeing LB’s eyes bulge as I told him about the hot footballer I had fucked and honestly enjoyed fucking in the past. I also enjoyed the mixture of his own fantasies thrown in there, making him imagine he was there watching and helpless. LB clearly enjoyed it because his cock was bulging out the bars of his cage and he had dribbled pre-cum all over my thigh, which of course, he was told to clean up with his mouth.

Feeling incredibly horny from all the sex talk, and especially from recalling the hot raw sex I experienced with that footballer, and how turned-on LB was, I needed to cum. LB brought me to orgasm with his fingers very quickly and now I needed to pee.

The cottage had a wet room with a stone floor. I had to decide between putting down a waterproof sheet on the bed, or making LB lie down on the cold hard stone floor. It was far more domineering for me to make LB lie on the floor, so I ordered him to get down there and wait for me. The floor was very cold, and LB gasped at how cold it was – that in itself was a turn on. I moved my feet either side of his head and swayed my hips side to side. “Beg me for what you want little bitch”, I said to him. “Please Mistress, I want you to piss in my mouth”, he replied from below me. “Not good enough – I want you to really beg for it.”. “Please Mistress, I desperately want all your piss in my mouth and I want it now. I need it so badly. Please, please give it to me Mistress.”. Well, it was something like that anyway! So, I squatted down so my pussy was over his mouth and I ordered him to lick my pussy. He did for a while and then I moved my pussy just to one side of his mouth, but not over it and pushed out a tiny bit of my pee. It ran down the side of his face and he let out a moan of frustration, pleading me to pee in his mouth. I moved to the other side of his face and let out a little more. Again, frustration came from LB which made me feel even more in control. Finally, I gave him a little of what he desired and pressed my pussy against his mouth and released into him before stopping again. Now I stood up with my pussy over his head and looked down at him. There he was, lying on the cold stone floor below me, where he belonged as my submissive little bitch, with me completely in control and him desperate and begging me to piss on him. This was a turn on for me and so I just released. He quickly sat up and put his mouth right against my pee hole, guzzling all of it as quickly as it came. He was pulling me into him, his arms behind my ass and thighs, sucking and drinking all that I had to give. When I had finished, he licked all around my pussy to clean me up. I smiled down at him and reached out my hand to pull him up, before asking him to kiss me. It tasted good to me as well so I can see why he loves this so much. We showered, got dry, and cleaned up and mess in the bathroom before heading back to bed.

It was late – nearly 3am, and I needed some attention, so I asked LB to get the Hitachi magic wand from the box along with a small protective sheet for the bed. Here’s a confession for you, I have a fantasy about being fisted and I used to get off watching fisting porn before I met LB. In reality, I would never want this - I have a very tight pussy and even having two fingers inside me feels quite full. LB’s cock usually tears me if he’s ever allowed to fuck me so a whole fist would never fit! Anyway, the fantasy is still hot for me. As I put the wand on my clit, and LB sucked my nipples and began fingering me I thought about this fantasy. I asked LB to try two and then three fingers inside me. So, he licked his fingers, took off his wedding ring, and worked up to pushing three fingers slowly and gently inside me. I gasped at this – it was intense for me. He was pushing on my g-spot the way that I love, and it felt very full. As I got more turned on, I asked him to go deeper and a little faster, and so he did. I felt so stretched, and the pain mixed with pleasure (especially as LB had torn me slightly earlier) was intense, but extremely arousing for me. Then LB told me that actually he had all four fingers inside me. I could feel his other hand reaching under me and playing with the back of my thighs. This was an incredible turn on and I just wanted it all. LB was fucking me fairly hard with his fingers, pressing up on my g-spot and the wand felt amazing. I felt my orgasm come and it was a crazy, body shaking, full body orgasm that lasted for SO long. I just wanted more and more to be full and finger fucked hard by LB. When the orgasm eventually faded, the pleasure faded and I felt the pain, so LB slowly and carefully removed his fingers. My pussy was well and truly used and abused from the day of being fucked hard by LB and his fingers. I knew the next day I would be very sore!

So as usual we talked about all that we had done, and both agreed this had been an amazing birthday weekend for LB and me. LB was extremely grateful, and I was too. His cage is locked again for the foreseeable future and he should consider himself very lucky to have been allowed to fuck me on his birthday weekend.

ugams, taped2, Sub L and 4 others like this.
  13. Nick1789

Nick1789 Active member

Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    This is dangerous. Chastity wearers everywhere are going to start sabotaging their wives cars. =)

taped2 and HerLittleBitch like this.
  14. HerLittleBitch

HerLittleBitch Under the spell of my loving @Mistress-M

South West, United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Yes, it had it’s advantages! Every cloud has a silver lining :)

Nick1789 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice