Mistress.K & gabby's chastity adventures

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by gabby, Mar 1, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. gabby

gabby Lets try this all again

Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    Thanks Mistress Watchful!

Yes, pity we are in completely different countries, or else I'd take you up on the offer of study.. I did have motivation before however, as i know this is going to impact my performance review (meaning less dollars!!). Also, it's never the money.. it's the time and stress. If I could pay it over three times rather than sitting it, i'd do that... but alas.. their not professional exams for nothing.

Anyways, thanks for the support.. if it helps, Mistress.K is finding her groove again, and looks like I'm in for some chastity this weekend..

gabby :cat:

2. gabby

Local Time:
    Well...

On a lengthy discussion with Mistress.K last night.. she's decided to keep me locked for the rest of the weekend... wearing as much girly stuff as i can in order to learn my place...

I can already tell it's going to be a long weekend with Mistress away working on Tuesday and wednesday, and me locked up at home, trying to please her by wearing appropriate clothing..

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    Poor Gabby:anim_03:. You know you are gonna love every minute of it. Well at least i would. All dressed up an denied, pure bliss.

Rachel

4. gabby

Local Time:
    Well..

This concludes day two in a row stuck in chastity... Mistress.K has let me out to service her needs.. but I am starting to get used to wearing it, and it doesn't bother me like it used to.

I'm not sure if this is such a good thing... but loving it!

5. mistress.k

mistress.k Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    Hi there, its certainly has been a while since I last came on here to have a look and catch up on what has been happening. I'm having a hard time sleeping at the moment its like 1.21am NZ time, so if I sound like I am rambling its probably quite a safe bet to say I probably am and I apologise in advance. Currently Gabby is fast asleep in bed with the cat sprawled out on the other side of the bed - my side I might add hence why I am here on the couch eating chocolate and the cat is on the bed. (Why does a furry animal take up so much room!!)

I have read some of Gabby's posts and noticed his comment about how he would like me to step it up a bit. Stepping it up a bit would be awesome and I would really like to do but sometimes the real world has a way of creeping up on you.

Sometimes I find being a Mistress - especially a relatively new green one - quite tiring. Its not always an easy task to pop that Mistress hat on especially when you are trying to juggle everyday life.

Now I'm a pretty relaxed woman, go with the flow, try not to sweat the small stuff but there are times when real life is busy and is demanding and I am running around trying to organise dinner or putting on a load of washing, maybe cleaning the house and there is my gorgeous Gabby lying on the couch chilling out looking on Chastity Mansion!!

There's something wrong with this picture - shouldn't I be on the couch relaxing whilst he is running around doing everything!! Now don't get me wrong Gabby knows I love him very much and I would be lost without him - I cant even begin to imagine what my life would be without him - but there are times when I want to find that cattle prod and poke him and tell him to help me I can't do it all.

I'm not saying that he doesn't help out because at times he does I just wish it would be a little bit more than what he does. Hinting at it hasn't helped a great deal so I have come to the conclusion that I would have to incorporate a little bit of our kinky lifestyle in order to get things done!

I am hoping that maybe if anyone has any ideas could they throw them my way. I would love to test drive a few ideas, I do know that I would like to have a consequence book - 5 strikes and you must pay the price, I believe I could have a bit of fun there. I do know that his device needs to play a part in it.

I suppose my point here is when I'm tired I am less likely to want to step into my Mistress role and if Gabby was more attentive to that then maybe I would step it up a little.

Now I went out this evening, left a list for Gabby and on that list was massage Mistress K's feet when she gets home. I never got that massage because Gabby was far to tired to do it. I was so disappointed I couldn't believe he said that he was too tired!! Well Mistress hat came off and tired me stepped into the picture and thought well why should I give a list that has a few things on it that I would like done and you are not prepared to give me ten mins - What a great job I do as a Mistress you can't even get your sissy to massage your tired feet!!

I need some direction!! Well I am happy to say that I finally feel tired so will head of for some much needed sleep. Thanks for listening:confused0046:

I

6. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    I may be out of place to say this, but it looks to me like gabby is making us subs look pretty bad. He needs to look deeply into himself and ask himself, "am I really a submissive or just playing around?" I have been a sub for many years and though it is difficult at times I realized that being in charge is much harder. As subs we get to ditch all of the stress and responsibility and bask in sub space. All we really need to do is follow simple directions from our Mistresses. How hard can it be? Let's get with the program gabby!

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Hmm. Perhaps you guys need to play the marble game, too?

8. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    omG, if Mistress wanted a foot massage and i said i was too tired i would not be able to sit down for a week. She would drag me into the bedroom, with or without O/our privacy, and paddle my butt raw. yes, the young adults have heard me getting punished before.

Mistress makes me keep a "book of transgressions". on date night i present the book to Mistress for Her review. my punishment is determined by that review.

as far as chores like washing, cooking, etc., Mistress does none of that. those are my responsibilities...Her place is relaxing on the couch while i serve Her.

9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm sorry.... are you cutting and copying posts from my diaries?!?!?!

Anyone here will tell you I've been through this, and I don't think we're the only ones.

Being a Mistress is BEYOND exhausting! There is so much to think about! And the little buggers DO keep asking us to kick it up a notch, and when we do, they cry into their devices!

What they actually want is for us to kick up the KINKY side... you know, tie them up and tease them mercilessly, force them to dress up like girls and sit on their faces...

You can choose one of two routes (three if you count the one I took which was to give up for a while until life was less crazy)

Route one - go vanilla, tell him that nothing has changed, he doesn't want to worship you, you will wait until he is ready to have sex and then "do the duty" by lieing there and thinking of England (no offence!)

Route two - crank it up several notches. Start that transgression notebook, try the marble game, bring in a bit of corporal punishment...

I bet route one doesn't last long, he'll come crawling... literally, to have his Mistress back.

Route two is harder and you may not be completely ready yet.

Why don't you sit down (in vanilla mode) and write down EXACTLY what both of you want from this, and then come together and swap notes. If all he's put down is teasing, teasing, blow job and face sitting... somethings wrong!

Also, he may be surprised by exactly what you expect to get from this.

Communicate and be patient. I promise it will get better... just don't read my diary!

10. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Mistress K it's if You don't get what You want he dosen't get what he wants. You have the key after all. Or as Mike said play the marble game. Search the posts for black balled/blackballed. Then when he refused to massage Your feet You could have just knocked off all his points as this is a VERY SERIOUS transgression. Or You could always do this :fighting0092:

Rachel

11. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    6:35 AM
  12. mistress.k

mistress.k Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi everyone thank you for all your comments and ideas - we have had a discussion about what I wrote early early this morning and have cleared up a few things.

I just need to put it out there that Gabby is actually a very supportive husband and sissy and that we love each other very much. I have his back a 150% I am supportive of his choices in his life and if I wasn't into him I wouldn't be apart of this lifestyle. Gabby receipocates this back to me as well.

I dont believe that Gabby is giving subs a bad name I do believe that we all have days where nothing goes right and everything is just hard and you can take things the wrong way.

In some ways by posting here it did open the lines of communication of what each other was feeling and I think it was a combination of things that let to me posting. I can't imagine going back to vanilla throughout our whole relationship it has always been based on what we prefer sexually. Definitely communication is the key.

13. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't think he's giving subs a bad name either... pet always worries that everyone thinks he doesn't do a thing around the house, but he works his butt off mostly!

There are just some things that are more important than other things, and it all takes time.

Journals are a great way of getting both sides of the story, and help each "side" to get the support they need.

We do understand. :love0059:

14. gabby

Local Time:
    Well...

Mistress.K and I were playing around this afternoon, and she said that she'd like me locked up in my device every night this week. Now I still get to be out during work, but once i get home (since i'm getting home earlier than Mistress) I have to put it on.

Also, it looks like monday night is my night to wear it for the whole night... as Mistress.K wants me to get used to doing this.

15. slave2catwoman

Local Time:
    We always do it the opposite way. I wear a device when we are not together, but she allows me to have it off when we are together.

16. gabby

Local Time:
    My Mistress is very kind... however i think she may also is just getting me used to wearing it... I'm terrified for the first time that i'll wear it to work.. one of those hugely self-consious things.

Also, I travel a lot... so if i was to wear it while away, it would be for a week, not just a couple of days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice