Mistress.K & gabby's chastity adventures

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by gabby, Mar 1, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. mistress.k

mistress.k Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    Gabby does need new panties.. lots and lots of pretty girly ones.

Oooo Gabby has a bad back.. now Im not laughing at his situation BUT it does have its good points... whilst lying flat on his back and not being able to turn properly this evening.. I have painted his toe nails a naughty red colour.. he can't take it off until he can bend properly.. not to happy with Mistress K this evening... apparently I don't do a very good job as he does.. oh well not my problem lol.. its kinda funny as he is dying to tidy it up but can't bend. Poor sweet Gabby :) I wonder what else I can do.. pity the new phoniex isn't here

2. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    Well..... we ALL know what red nail polish signifies. Sluts do love red - even those with a lame back.

As for the panties.. May I suggest tap panties. They are so 'accomodating' - almost like a little skirt. They feel so sensual and feminine - especially when accompanied by a garter belt and stockings. Just remember - garter straps go underneath, so the panties can be pulled down for a good spanking...

Do take care of your back gabby - don't get all fussy and try to bend over and make it all worse. Wasn't Msitress K so nice to help you with your polish? I do hope you thanked Her appropriately for Her effort to help your femming.

3. gabby

gabby Lets try this all again

Local Time:
    7:56 PM
    Yes.. Mistress.K likes me having red nail polish.. or just wearing nail polish for that matter.

I will take care of my back Miss D.. i think it's stress. I have an exam next week and feel like i've got lots to achieve. But i did have a look at the tap panties.. they're nice, although i think Mistress.K loves me in tight fitting panties, as she likes to excite me and see me unable to be contained. Looks like my member changing sizes is about to be a non-issue once the device arrives.

gabby:cat:

4. gabby

Local Time:
    Hehe.. monster..

Yup.. last days of freedom lying on the couch cause my back is out.. gabby is feeling a little sorry for herself..

Thanks for cheering me up Mike.

5. gabby

Local Time:
    Mistress.K remembered that dollyanne asked about our current play device until our new one turns up.. so I have now added photos of it with me in it as to Mistress.K's request.

Mistress.K took the photos

6. gabby

Local Time:
    Well...

Mistress.K's device for me turned up this afternoon. The larger size of it means it looks like it will be harder to conceal.

I have put it on, and have been successfully locked in it for 3 hours now. Mistress's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when she saw it on me. I can confirm that she is definately a very happy Mistress.

So far it is quite comfy. I'll be honest, it will take some adjusting to it. But apart from changing the spacers a couple of times, it's good.

I'll post a proper review in about a week after I've gotten more used to it.

gabby :cat:

7. mistress.k

mistress.k Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just loving the device.. pretty red ruffly panties and has been sent off to get into more comfortable attire.. a very VERY cute little skirt and top ..

This week we are aiming at getting Gabby use to having it locked away. Its definitely a better size, comfort wise .. well no touchy touchy for this young sissy let me tell you ... Really looking forward to having my feet massaged this evening :)

8. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    Congratulations! :) :spankwhip:

9. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Very, very nice gabby... Congratulations on this new phase of your life. I'll bet you feel so much better now - frilled and locked away. By the way, most of the gurls find their chastity easier when they dress in skirts - pants can be a bit confining. Let us know how it works out for you - okay sweety?

And be a very attentive gurl for Mistress K to show your appreciation for all Her efforts.

10. gabby

Local Time:
    I'm hoping you'll be proud of me Miss D. I was very attentive to Mistress.K. Unfortunately I had a rather big exam on the next morning, so there wasn't too much playing due to a stressed sissy.

Anyways, tonight is night three, and although I'm not locked in it 24/7, i have worn it for the last three nights once i get home from work. Mistress has also required me to wear a skirt, as Miss D's suggestion was one that Mistress.K is also a big believer in.. that skirts are better for sissies.

I'm feeling rather sub at the moment, and Mistress.K still looks like the cat that got the cream, but unfortunately, the blue moon bug seems to be lurking over everyone as Mistress.K and I are also reasonably stressed at the moment.

All in all, we are loving the new device and I am starting to learn my place.

11. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Quite right gabby.. skirts are certainly better for sissys - more room for their chastity and keeps them feeling so nice and femmed. Stressful days will come and pass, gabby - that's how life is. But I'm glad to hear that you are getting into a routine of sorts each evening. Good gurl!

12. gabby

Local Time:
    Hey all..

Haven't written in here for a few days.. and unfortunately I won't be in here for the rest of the week (Mon-Fri) as I'm away for work and don't fancy using my work laptop for 'play' purposes.

Mistress.K is making me take my chastity device with me, although I'm not full time in it yet.. but she wants me to try sleeping with it one night.. I'm kinda nervous.. but I'm sure that will pass.

Mistress.K will be around to answer any questions.. and she is already threatening to post a thread on here asking for advice... and after reading Mistress Watchful's & Miss D's advice on Mistress Helen's thread.. I'm nervous as to what I'll come back to.

Anyways.. take care all.. see you in 4-5 days..

13. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    Hey Gabby. Been following this and finally getting my own life to calm down enough to catch up. All I can say is congrats on the device. As far as sleeping in it just do it. It will most likely suck the first few times but you will adjust. Once you do however, look out. Your Mistress will have little reason to let you out then. funny how that whole thing works out.

14. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I do hope gabby remembered to bring her nighty for sleepy time.

:smilies_xxx02:

15. gabby

Local Time:
    I'm back.. and I slept in it every night...

I'm actually quite proud of myself! it took some courage..

now i've got to catch up on all the goings on in here

16. slave2catwoman

Local Time:
    The Curve is made for really big guys. I have one I could sell you for half price if you want.

17. gabby

Local Time:
    Thanks slave2catwoman...

Problem is shipping.. I live in NZ.. which means it gets shipped over then gets stopped at customs and so on..

a very nice offer though...

18. gabby

Local Time:
    Well...

I'm off again tomorrow for work for the week... The only real issue with my job is the constant being away.. means i really really miss Mistress and also, i can't be on here.. two of my favourite things...

One thing i can see though is all the emails streaming through on any of the threads i've posted on. Which means that any thing Mistress.K and others discuss (for instance, on here) I can at least keep up with and get her to respond for me..

Anyways.. the device will be going with me again.. and I will be no doubt wearing it at nights..

Take care all.. talk to you next weekend.

19. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Mistress K;

How is Gabby's training going? Enquiring minds want to know! :evilgrin0036:

Respectful

20. gabby

Local Time:
    Hello Respectful,

gabby here... Mistress.K has been meaning to post on here but we have had a very strange week.

Strange as in a bad week for me!

Had a very uncomfortable chat with my mum on monday... she started going on about the weight that i've put on... unfortunately, she has done this to my dad for my whole life... which has meant that in the past I have been bordering on anorexic for a good portion of my life. To highlight the fact, when i met my wife, i was 10kg under weight.. now I'm 10kg heavier than my target weight... needless to say.. i'm very sensitive about it.

I also received the results of my professional exam that i sat a few weeks ago... needless to say, I failed!!! :sad0147: which means that i have to resit this exam and pay for it myself (work payed first round.. but it's an ouch!). Which has meant me mopeing around this week being in quite a foul mood.

Poor Mistress.K.. she's tried to be supportive, unfortunately, I've been really stuck in a rut... and i think she's getting over it...

Anyways, no training has ensued in the last few weeks.. In fact, it seems to have gone into the background... although if i'm honest... i would love Mistress.K to step it up a little bit... maybe it'll put my mind to other places than being depressed..

hope this answers your question... Mistress.K means to log on, but i don't think she does come on here as much as i do..

21. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    gabby,

Good luck finding your way out of the rut. Sometimes, life just gets that way! :party0011:

mikecb

22. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Aww, thanks for the honest answer Gabby! Mike, as usual, has good encouraging words to offer. We have all been there. 'Training' and BDSM form a tiny portion of our real lives.

Keep your pecker up!

Respectful :cat:

23. gabby

Local Time:
    Awwwwww thanks Mike..

Yes it does.. and this week was one out of the box... but I've taken a couple of days off extra to the weekend to get on top of my uni paper that i'm currently sitting on top of professional exams and work.. sometimes i think i have too much going on.

Thanks for the encouragement

24. gabby

Local Time:
    Thanks Respectful... This community is definately quite special with it's members.. everyone here is absolutely lovely.

Well, I surprised Mistress.K last night by wearing my device when i got home, and then when she started enquiring as to when i might be wearing it again, i showed her that i was in it... she was very happy..

so looks like i'm in it for the weekend, which is a long weekend (especially since i've taken an extra couple of days to it!).

Thanks respectful,

25. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    Chin up gabby!

I can completely sympathise with the Uni papers and exams.... I have two heavily weighted exams coming up, one more paper to write, and then on to that god-awful disseration I'm not looking forward to!

We should go and hole up together somewhere with a vat of Ben and Jerry's!

Good luck on the resit... I hate to say it, but now that it's your hard earned dollar, I bet you have the motivation to pass! :innocent0009:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice