"Mistress it's burning"

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MistressAsia, Oct 9, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. MistressAsia

MistressAsia New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:24 PM
    Hello Everyone

Last weekend my boy and I were playing, he was locked (of course) and I was in the mood for some T/D and anal play. Everything was going well ...had him well lubricated and started with the strap on, since he is still fairly new to anal play I started with a smaller one. Of course I got the usual resistance and tightening of the ass, but with a smack to his ass he relaxed. Then he started with "Mistress it stings"...which I reply, "of course it does, just relax! I'm really beginning to enjoy myself, hearing his moaning, thinking he is moaning out of enjoyment.....but NOOOO...he again states " it really is burning". Now being the sadistic I am...I'm thinking OH YEAH!!!...but knowing him as well as I do and not wanting to injure my love and boy I stop....

I stop in mid stroke, thinking just let him relax...but hell NOOO, the burning is still going and feeling stronger, so I pull out thinking it will go away and guess what....YOU GOT IT...NOOOO...LOL. I am trying to figure out what the hell is going on, then it dawns on me...its the rubber materal on the dildo. he had mentioned once that the cheap ball gags made his mouth burn when it was used on him in the past. So he spent the next 15 minutes in the bathroom flushing his ass with water and yes it went away, but what a hell of a night....went for anal play and got fire play instead . ~wink~

2. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    that sounds so wonderful MsAsia! i hope You continue to enjoy Yourself! ::curtsies::

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Is it a latex allergy, perhaps? That's something that it's important to know about.

mikecb

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    Been there, done that!! I've had the same symptoms before. Some of our dildo's we use a condom on just for that reason. Hell have not furry like a burning asshole.
    I've even had some lube and dildo combinations do the same thing.

Once while lock in my Neosteel belt, I felt a burning, didn't think much of it at first but later in the shower I was as red as a sunburn. Peed just as bad, yes the hole area.. Never using that soap and lube again..

Hope this doesn't put a dampener on the strap on play, Missy Tanya

5. Mistress Manteo

Mistress Manteo Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hey Mistress Asia!

Both of my son's have birthdays coming up this month. Can I borrow your boy to blow up latex balloons? Ha ha ha :lol:

6. MistressAsia

MistressAsia New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:24 PM
    Ha ha. Mistress Manteo When would you like him there. Lol. It's not a latex allergy...in some of the less expensive toys there is something they use in the material. Someone told me the name. But sorry to say I can't recall what it is.

7. Miss Foxy

Miss Foxy The good wife

Local Time:
    1:24 AM
    We tried that too - it's just nasty :(

What's the point in making sextoys that you can't use.....unfortunately in this sex-industry quality is rare :blink:

Miss Foxy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice