1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mistress is right now having fun with a girl

Discussion in 'Cuckolding' started by rwbyswitch, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Do you guys have any advice or experience with this?

2. You can see from my profile that i've been a bit of a lurker for a few years now.... but it's literally happening right now. How do you guys deal with it? And what do you women look most forward to in this arrangement?

This took me completely off guard and i had no idea it was happening until i came home..... i had given her previous blessings though

3. well hopefully you got to join them ;)

4. Go with the flow. Discuss it with her afterwards if she is willing. I think that is all you can do about it now.

Penney likes this.
  5. There is no need to be jealous or mad, this is your role in life. Being supportive and helping her enjoy life as she wants. Welcome to submission. Hopefully she will share her experience with you later. If not, that's her prerogative.

Penney likes this.
  6. How lucky you are...!!!

7. Nothing bad to see for me - would love to have fun with a girl as well! :D
    But to be more serious: I can only guess how you feel, but ask yourself first: would it be better seeing her having fun with a man? I know that it's a widespread fantasy to witness two girls making out - why not enjoy it?
    Not a very wise reply, I know...:rolleyes:

8. That all depends on what kind of relationship you have and how much control over you and your sex life she has. If it's like our arrangement where she has total control over me and what she wants to do than their is very little you can do except support her and maybe she'll let you be apart of it next time. Even if it's just to watch.

Penney likes this.
  9. Happened to me on holiday, met a couple by the pool; then the girls disappeared up to our room for a session leaving blokes and kids around the pool!