Mistress has locked her property up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ricscages, Jul 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    Mistress new hood and penis gag arrived today. Now Mistress can muffle my moans and groans even more with this. Check it out.

Attached Files:

1mlockedup likes this.
  2. Nogood

Nogood Member

Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    Looks "lovely" :D

My KH and I also ordered a Penis Gag (doublesieded) but we found out that it doesn't muffle as well and the part which was supposed to please her was just not doing its job...so off in the bin it went.

3. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress has informed slave that the new hood and 4" penis gag will now become part of my daily routine when slave is in the presence of Mistress. Mistress property is very fustrated. Mistress has been giving Mistress property less attention these last few days. Out side of what is now electric play Wednesday Mistress property is lacking the normal teasing and tormenting Mistress property received on regular basis. Slave now being hooded and gaged pretty much all the time when I'm in Mistress presence is a little bit unknown territory. I guess slave is about to find out what next for slave and Mistress property. Looks like the adventure continues. Even as I speak of this Mistress property starts to move in it's cage and that always makes Mistress very happy. Mistress knows exactly how to control Mistress property and slave love it. Mistress has made sure the fit is snug and the laces are pulled nice and tight and yes slave mouth is quite full. Mistress smiles and says it's a perfect fit. I'M sure slave will get used to it very quickly. Mistress says enjoy the photos. And all comments are welcome.

Attached Files:

4. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well today was showering and shavings day. I here a lot about how hard it is to clean your junk or in my case Mistress property when wearing a resin or plastic cage. I really don't have a problem. I just wear it in the shower. I'M not knocking metal cages. I just prefer the red I wear. Besides Mistress picked it out and said you will get used to it. It's Mistress property and she likes the red cage and Mistress is always right. Mistress took a few photos of slave in the shower washing Mistress property. Mistress said see how easy it is.

Attached Files:

5. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress property got a long and extensive work out last night. Mistress property was edged teased and tormented and Mistress pushed slave endurance to it's extreme. Mistress was seeing how far she could push slave will to endure a long session of edging and not allowing slave any from of release just fustration and the more the Mistress teased and tormented the more I struggled in my restraints. Mistress would tease her property to the very edge and stop. Again Mistress would torment Mistress property right up to the edge again Mistress would stop. Being restrained and hooded. And gaged all Mistress saw was slave dry humping the air and the moans and groans from a slave with a hood and penis gag stuffed in his mouth. I don't know how long it went on. But Mistress seemed to be enjoying herself. Mistress property was edged closer and closer to the end. I believed Mistress wanted slave to have a ruined orgasm. Mistress got her wish slave couldn't fight it any more . Mistress property exploded I was squirming and moaning wanting more and more of this feeling. Mistress watched her property cum inside it's cage and Mistress let out a very naughty laugh. Mistress says I was a bad boy for not resisting harder so as not to orgasm. But Mistress knew exactly what button to push. Mistress knows when I'm close and when to stop but Mistress pushed her property over the edge and got what she wanted. Mistress whispered softly to me and said now it looks like Mistress property will endure a longer confinement time. Mistress extended the lock up time 3 more months. But I know it will be longer. Mistress property was told just think electric play Wednesday is just 3 days off. Mistress took a few photos of her property cum flowing out of it's cage she had a good laugh. Mistress hopes you enjoy them.

Attached Files:

6. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well it's been a while since my last entry. Nothing much to say just your everyday life going on. Mistress work has started to pick back up. So she a little busier. And a little bit happier. Mistress and her gf's went to the beach last weekend. Mistress says the topic of Mistress property came up again. Seems they're interested in another CFNM. I've been involved in one. Quite an experience. They asked Mistress if they could do another one. Mistress told them she'll think about it. So I guess I'll see what will happen. This will be Mistress decision and I will have very little input in the decisions. So Will see. Afew photos Mistress says enjoy.

Attached Files:

7. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well it's Friday and Mistress property has had a long morning of teasing and tormenting and denial. Mistress enjoyed the session very much. Especially the sight of Mistress property humping the air trying to get relief. Mistress had a good laugh. Mistress property was full , tight and very very firm. Just as Mistress likes. I believe Mistress was seeing just how full, tight and firm she could make her property. Mistress property was pushed to it limits again and again. Mistress whispered in my ear and says remember Mistress property is forbidden to cum . Mistress stops and just watches slave squirm ever so much. Mistress property is throbbing and Mistress knows exactly when to stop. The suffering and fustration grows and Mistress knows when to stop and start again. Mistress again whispers in slave ear and says she plans on using slave mouth and tongue for her pleasure. Mistress property begins swelling and throbbing wanting out even more. Mistress ask if I want more teasing and tormenting of Mistress property and slave says yes Mistress please, please give me more. Mistress property is throbbing and Mistress says your a good boy you may have some more. As Mistress lowers herself on to my tongue and lips Mistress chuckles and says your such a good boy. Mistress squeezes her property and hears my moans and groans. Mistress property is full, tight and firm and slave wants Mistress property is all blue and Mistress loves it.

Attached Files:

8. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Last entry was July 17 it's now August 10 and yes I'm still caged. So let's see if I can get you updated. Slave is in training at Mistress home to become her chastity slave and domestic servant. I have been in Mistress home for 3 weeks naked and chained. I have also been hooded and gaged. I find out this to will become permanent when I'm in Mistress home. The slave hood training is taken place and going well. Getting used to the 4" penis gag is taken time. I'M required to have it in my mouth for an hour at a time. Then it's removed for 10 minutes and then it's put back in it hole for another hour. This goes on for eight hours. Next session requires Mistress penis gag to be worn for 2 hours removed for 10 minutes then put back in it's hole and repeated for another eight hours. Mistress goal is to have slave hooded and gaged for eight hours a day unless Mistress changes her mind. Oh lucky me thank you Mistress. It's been a rough couple of weeks. Mistress is enjoying her new chastity slave and servant. My chores are cooking dinner when Mistress desire it. And some dusting and vacuuming. Also changing her sheets. And of course serving her breakfast in bed. Mistress loves breakfast in bed. Slave give Mistress all the attention Mistress desire for breakfast. I also love serving Mistress a nice enjoyable breakfast. Mistress property also love Mistress breakfast the swelling and throbbing goes on and on Mistress property gets very full, firm and high and tight. Mistress property is teased and tormented with no release or satisfaction in sight. Just as Mistress wishes. Nothing but fustration for Mistress property. Mistress has few photos for the masses. Mistress hopes you enjoy them.

Attached Files:

fkfk and LukeVallentine like this.
  9. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Nice looking hood

10. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thanks Mistress loves it on me. It fits tight and secure. And Mistress then insert her favorite part the penis gag. Can't talk just moan and groan. It's taking a little longer getting use to the length of the gag. 4" is pretty long. And it fills my mouth very well. Mistress is very happy with that. Until I get accustom to it in that hole Mistress usually pulls it after 30/40 minutes and gives me a 10 minute break then it's open wide as Mistress watches it slide back in place. I'M a little worried about being hooded for 8 hrs. Mistress removed it after my last 2 hour session. My hair and face were covered in sweat. Mistress says we may have to work on how long it should stay on.

Jail Bird and LukeVallentine like this.
  11. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    Nice. Heavy chains look awesome.

12. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Nice that she's working on things with you. I know how sore jaws feel as well.. Keep us posted!!

13. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress property has been busy the last few weeks. Mistress tasked slave to paint Mistress bathroom and and bedroom. So I was commanded to stay in Mistress home until the job was completed. Mistress property was kept naked for this period. Being that I'm forbidden to wear clothes n Mistress home. Mistress property and slave we're kept in shackles for the duration of the task. Mistress property was given plenty of teasing and tormenting during my tasks. Mistress made sure her property was always swollen and throbbing against it's little red cage. Mistress made sure the balls were very full and firm. My evening weren't much better. Usually a shower and more teasing and tormenting. Sometime Mistress even threw in a long edging session. Mistress property has been caged for 126 days. Mistress says that sense loctober is just around the corner. Mistress see no reason to unlock Mistress property. Mistress says you'll enjoy it. Yes Mistress ! ! Thank you Mistress ! ! Mistress also informs slave since we're so close to the end of the year. Mistress property will remain caged till the January 1st. So no orgasm for Mistress property for the next 4 months. Mistress just smiled and says Mistress is going to make Mistress property and slave squirm and wiggle and keep Mistress property fustrated the whole time. Mistress figures with the extended time in chastity on top of my confinement up till now will be 250 days. Mistress just laughed and said slave will suffer and so will Mistress property. Mistress just squeezed her property and says she will enjoy this. Thank you Mistress ! !

fkfk likes this.
  14. Guest 3972

Guest 3972 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    That's a long time to be locked.

15. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well I've finished my tasks of painting Mistress bathroom and bedroom. But it's Wednesday morning and that means electric play is on the agenda this morning. Mistress property is in for a long session. Mistress does enjoy these sessions. And yes Mistress will put slave in his confinement hood. Mistress says it's time to get wired up. Mistress has a huge smile on her face. All wired up. Mistress ask if slave is ready. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress says enjoy these pictures.

Attached Files:

Jail Bird likes this.
  16. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress has commanded slave to write in journal while Mistress property is having electric play administered to Mistress property. Concentration is very hard. Mistress seems to enjoying this another wave of intense burst just rolled in on Mistress property keeping focused is almost impossible. Lots of air humping going on. Mistress says I must stop writing now. Time for Mistress property to get back to it's session. Mistress hope you enjoyed the little conversation.

Attached Files:

17. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well slave is in big trouble. Seems Mistress property had a little precum escape and Mistress bsaw it. Mistress property was not given permission to leak. Slave is in big trouble. I know I will be punished. Mistress request your help. For this transgressions Mistress thinks 75 lashes on slave ass are sufficient.what do you say. Mistress property was a bad boy.

Attached Files:

18. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress has decided punishment for Mistress property. Mistress property will endure an extra session of electrical play for an extra hour. Which Mistress is handing out as I try to complete this entry. Slave has been told he's is forbidden to cum. Mistress ask if slave understands. Yes Mistress ! ! Thank you Mistress ! ! The throbbing and busrt sensation is very, very intense. I have no choice to endure this since I broke Mistress rules. Mistress just love all the grunts and groans coming out of the slave hood. Mistress says enjoy the photos.

Attached Files:

19. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Yesterday was electric play day. Mistress property needed a little time to be all wired up and no place to go. Mistress also used her confinement hood to muffle the moans and groans that were sure to be coming from the penis gag stuffed in my mouth. The morning session was about to begin. What I didn't realize was that Mistress property was in-store for a 3 hr play session. But was increased to 4 hrs after slave broke one of Mistress rules. Mistress property was put through 4 hrs of squirming, wiggling and lots of dry humping. Oh and the moans and groans were very numerous and long. Mistress had a good laugh as the intensity and volume of that intensity increased with each turn of the adjustment knobs to watch Mistress property receive each new jolt and squirm a little longer. Mistress last session was the worst. Mistress property was put through the burst sensation. Long or short burst given to Mistress property for the wanted effect. Mistress chose the slow and long burst and got the effect Mistress was looking for. Mistress watched as slave squirmed more vigorously with each turn on the volume. Mistress property and slave were made to suffer. After what seemed forever the burst stopped. The timer had stopped the session had finally ended. Mistress leaned in and whispered did I enjoy my morning session. Still gaged and hooded all I could do was moan and nod yes for my Mistress. Mistress property was given a firm squeeze and I let out a small moan and she says good boy. Mistress left the room with me still restrained and wired up and hood and gag still in place. Mistress later returned and played with Mistress property for a few moments and then removed the gag and hood. Then the pads from Mistress property were removed and next my restrains. Mistress instructed slave to put away all the toys and left the room. When Mistress returned my task was completed. Mistress dropped my clothes at my knees ordered me to dress and go home. Slave hadn't seen his clothes in 2 1/2 weeks. Slave had been tasked to do some much needed home repairs. So when slave arrived I do as I'm instructed to do strip naked. Execpt for Mistress property in it's little red cage. All in all it was a humbling experience. Mistress property was on full display and slave was naked also on full display for Mistress pleasure and enjoyment. I'm back home now. Mistress instructed me to write about my time in the service to my Mistress. Enjoy Mistress !

Attached Files:

20. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well my day back at home was short lived. I was commanded to present myself to Mistress by 9 am. I was told not to be late. I arrived at 8:50 am Mistress says I'm a good boy. Thank you Mistress ! ! Mistress then directs slave to sit on the edge of the bed. Where Mistress give me one order. I'M forbidden to talk. Did I understand. I nodded to Mistress. Good boy ! Mistress then removes Mistress property from it's cage. Removed the ring also. I just looked at Mistress. Mistress says not to worry you'll love what I have planned for Mistress property. Mistress leaves the room and returns with 5 2" metal rings and 5 1" rubber rings. I'm ordered to stand. The 2" ring are then put on Mistress property. One behind the balls and cock. The other 4 on the balls. Making them nice and firm. Now for the 1" rings. Mistress places them over the head of Mistress property. All 5 of them. Give new meaning to squeezing the head. Mistress steps back and admires Mistress works and smiles and says she likes it. Mistress tells me were just getting started. Again Mistress smiles and fondles Mistress property. Mistress hopes you enjoy the photos as sh continued her work. I still had no idea what I was in for.

Attached Files:

21. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    And now for the rest of the story. After teasing me in this situation. Mistress again leave the room. Mistress returns and shows me a roll of black electrical tape. Mistress smiles and ask if I know what Mistress plans to do with it. I shake my head no. Mistress smiles and tells me you remembered you don't have permission to speak. Good boy ! ! You're learning. Mistress says she is bringing a new meaning to electrical play. Mistress property is going to be encased totally in black tape. Mistress property is sure to love it. So Mistress starts pulling strips of tape off the roll and like a surgeon starts applying the tape on Mistress property. Mistress seemed to enjoy this part a whole lot. Mistress would step back and admire her handy work. And yes I believe Mistress was having a good time. Mistress property was completely covered in the tape. Mistress has given slave a task. I'm to wear this until Mistress says I can remove the tape. Then I'm to return Mistress property to it's red cage. I'VE been this way for about 2 hrs. It's a strange feeling. Almost like being mummified. It's tight very tight. No room for any escape. I sure this can't be used for long periods of time. But Mistress is known for pushing the limits. Mistress property was put through a light edging session while in this situation. I could feel Mistress property trying to get hard. But that was not going to happen. The throbbing increased and slave fustration became worse. Making Mistress happy. Mistress documented this little experiment and I'm to upload the photos she instructs me to upload. Mistress hopes you enjoy them. The last 2 photos were just taken by Mistress.

Attached Files:

22. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress thought you'd get a kick out of these 2 some type of relief. Mistress enjoyed that little show.

Attached Files:

23. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress property was put through a long and fustrated day. Slave was summoned to Mistress home early today. I was told not to be late. Slave had 30 minutes to be there and stripped naked and on my knees. Slave made it with a few minutes to spare. Mistress then put me in my confinement hood and took a picture of me hooded and gaged. Mistress made this my avatar. Mistress says now everyone can see you hooded and gaged. Mistress then tells slave a new session will begin on Monday. Mistress property will endure a long teasing and tormenting and edging session every Monday from now on until further notice. Mistress restrained slave and then wired Mistress property for a little extra electric play. Seems Mistress property was going to endure some new levels of intenisty. Seems slave was adjusting to the old levels and Mistress thought it would be a good humbling experience to take it up a new notch or too. Mistress whispered in my ear let the new levels begin. Mistress property was hit with a very low burst sensation Mistress would then move the intensity level up and the burst levels up also. Mistress watched slave squirm and wiggle. The moans and groans got louder and louder. When Mistress found the perfect setting of pain and pleasure Mistress property was left to enjoy both of them. This session was increased to 1 hour. When Mistress property had been pleasured,teased and tormented and the timer had stopped the session. Slave went limp. Mistress just laughed. And says next we start the edging session. Mistress says Mistress property will enjoy it. Mistress watched her property fill it's pretty little red cage and the balls get full and very firm. The swelling and throbbing had slave wanting more. Mistress asked slave if he wanted more. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress says slave will have to beg. Mistress says be a good boy and beg for more. Mistress please, please give me more. By now slave is ready to explode. Mistress property is very close to orgasm. Mistress ask does slave wish to cum. Yes, yes Mistress may slave please cum. Mistress says she will continue the edging for 5 more minutes. If I don't cum. Mistress property will be forbidden to cum. Any escape of Mistress property cum after Mistress stops your edging session will result in 100 lashes with Mistress cane. Mistress property had a ruined orgasm before the 5 minutes were up. It was intoxicating and intense. Mistress just laughed as slave exploded in his cage and my cum stained the sheets and dripped slowly out of Mistress cage. Slave just wanted to lay there and enjoy all the pleasure of the ruined orgasm. Slave knows it will be a very long time before I experience another one. Mistress reached out and gently squeezed and fondled her property. All I could do was let out a very small groan. And thank my Mistress for the orgasm. Mistress smiled and says your not quite finished yet. Mistress removes the hood and gently lowers herself onto slave mouth and tongue. Mistress says nice and slow. Mistress has taken a few photos. Mistress hope you enjoy them.

Attached Files:

24. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    A few more photos. And of course the last 2 are the ones Mistress really loves. Mistress just loves giving her property a ruined orgasm. Mistress property will never fill a real orgasm again. Enjoy the photos.

Attached Files:

25. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress has a new ball gag. And I got to try it out. Like I had choice. Had a little electric play to help try out the new gag. After the session Mistress says she prefers the slave hood and gag. Mistress thanks slave looks good in it. I to prefers the hood and gag. I love the total enclosed feeling it gives me. So Mistress says enjoy the photos.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice