Mistress has locked her property up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ricscages, Jul 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    Well Mistress property is getting a through work out in it's electro play. Mistress tells me I'm adpting to this training very well. Mistress property was put through 3 sessions tonight. Each session was 45 minutes long. Mistress played with each setting watching my reaction to each adjustment on the settings and intensity. Mistress property was given a very uplifting session on 3 different modes each one had slave squirming and moaning. Mistress restrained slave to the bed. Tightly bound Mistress laughed as I struggled with the higher settings and my moans became louder and louder with each increase. Mistress new toy will teach slave the new meaning of who is in charge. It's only been a few sessions and I have learned that this will become my normal. Mistress pleasure and enjoyment must come first. My pleasure don't matter.

Attached Files:

2. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress got her wish. During our morning session with electric play Mistress was experimenting with different modes and setting and Mistress found it's sweet spot. Mistress property was on for a lot of squirming and moaning. Mistress property was teased and tormented and brought to the edge of cumming a few times. Mistress warned me I was forbidden to cum. But Mistress kept pushing me to edge closer and closer. Mistress new I was very close. Mistress laughed and said you wish cum slave. By now I would have done anything to cum. Yes Mistress please, please allow your slave to cum. I was ready to explode and Mistress gave me permission to have ruined orgasm. I exploded and moaned as I orgasmed in my cage. Mistress smiled and said I hoped you enjoyed your orgasm. Cause it will be your last one for a very, very long time. Mistress tells me her property isn't finished with it's session yet. Mistress sercure me to the bed and turns on the Tens unit for one more session. A nice pulsating setting and set for 50 minutes. Intensity level 4. Mistress property is all wired up and has a full 50 minutes of mild pain and shocks. As Mistress leaves the room. Mistress smiles and says enjoy the session. Mistress says I may leave a few photos of Mistress property getting zapped and the oozing of my ruined orgasm.

Attached Files:

Chadstallion likes this.
  3. Chadstallion

Chadstallion Active member

Sales
    Dallas
    Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    wow. These kind of made me a little hard. I might share this idea with my gf but only if she agrees to try to same thing.

4. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Another day for Mistress property to try out Mistress new toy. Mistress property was given the whole range of modes and setting. Mistress made sure the intensity levels got a good try also. Mistress made sure I was restrained tightly. Mistress also used a 4" penis gag to muffle my moans and groans. I knew I was in for a long afternoon of teasing and tormenting. With lots of groaning and moaning thrown in for good measure. Mistress watched as she adjusted the settings up and down on her property making Mistress property squirm and wiggle. Mistress property was swollen and throbbing in the cage and with every new sensation flowing through Mistress property Mistress balls were filling up nicely and had become very firm. All these feeling and sensation rushing through my body. I was going wild with every squirm and wiggle Mistress just smiled and asked if I was enjoying myself. All I could do was nod my head yes. Mistress tells me I'm such a good boy as she move the intensity levels up another notch and I jump, squirm and wiggle against my restraints Mistress says yes struggle against your restraints. Mistress says maybe you need more. Mistress property was put through 3 sessions today. Each session was 50 minutes in length. Mistress property was pushed towards the end more than once. Mistress property did leak some precum and I didn't even feel it. Mistress asked if I wanted to beg for more. Yes Mistress more please. Once the last session was over Mistress property was left swollen and throbbing for quite a while. And the precum that leaked out. Well Mistress gave my ass a good caning 100 lashes. I thanked Mistress. Mistress says enjoy

Attached Files:

Chadstallion likes this.
  5. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress property has been given it's walkie orders. Mistress says slave is to report to Mistress home Friday afternoon. Mistress says I will be spending the weekend with Mistress. It will be a long weekend for you and Mistress property. Mistress property will be teased and tormented. Mistress property will endure a lot of sessions making Mistress happy. Mistress has the weekend all laid out. Mistress property will endure a CBT session and Mistress says it will be a long session. Mistress says it's been a long time since Mistress property has been put through one of those sessions. Next on Mistress play session for the weekend is a hot wax session. Mistress property will be covered completely in a Cascade of colors. Mistress words not mine. Mistress says she will round out the evening with a long session of electric play. Mistress smiled and says slave is definitely going to be moaning and groaning during this session. Mistress says slave will also be squirming a lot during this and Mistress says she is going to really enjoy this. Mistress is going to tease and torment her property all weekend for her enjoyment and her pleasure. Mistress says I'm going to enjoy the adventure. Yes Mistress that just Friday. Mistress says Saturday will even be better. Mistress property will be swollen and throbbing in it's cage for long periods of time. Mistress property will be pushed to the edge over and over again but slave is forbidden to cum. Mistress also says her balls will stay very full and very, very firm and hopefully a nice shade of crimson red for Mistress pleasure. Mistress asks what I thought about the weekend . Mistress I say slave has no opinion in the matter. I'm but your slave and Mistress property. I'M here to obey Mistress rules and commands. Very good boy. Mistress smiled and says Mistress will make sure you have a good time. Thank you Mistress. I can feel Mistress property already swelling and beginning to throb just thinking about what will happen this weekend. And it's not even Friday yet. I can hardly wait ! ! !

6. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress property has been teased and tormented off and on for most of Friday afternoon. CBT was used to keep me in line. Mistress is done with me for now. I'm still restrained not sure how long this will last. Mistress says I get to fix dinner later. Yes Mistress ! ! Barbeque chicken on the grill. Mistress says I may post a few pictures of my CBT session.

Attached Files:

7. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well it day 2 of Mistress property being teased and tormented for Mistress pleasure. Mistress property is wired for some electric play. Mistress has allowed me to text while this is being done to Mistress property. Mistress has the settings and mode set a nice low virbration put a nice tingling feeling through Mistress property. Mistress says we will start out low and slow for 50 minutes then move up the settings and modes and put another 50 minutes on the timer. The intensity levels will increase with each new level.

Attached Files:

8. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress property was teased and tormented for 2 1/2 hrs Mistress property was kept swollen and throbbing the whole time. Mistress property was also kept full and very, very firm. I love this feeling. The tightness and the swelling and throbbing can be very intoxicating. Mistress also benfit from my agnoy. Mistress uses my face and tongue for pleasure and enjoyment. I love when she does that. I got to taste Mistress juice's twice. Thank you Mistress ! !

Attached Files:

9. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress property enjoying the nice weather outside.

Attached Files:

10. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress spent Monday teasing and tormenting her property. A little squeezing, pulling, tugging and a little tongue licking just to keep it interesting. Mistress wanted to see just how full and firm Mistress property could get. Mistress also enjoyed watching how red she could make those balls get. Mistress was pleased with the results. But Mistress believe she can make them even firmer and fuller. And of course give them a much darker tone of red. Mistress says maybe Mistress property needs longer sessions and a little more intense. Mistress smiles as she tells me this. Mistress loves the redness of her property on these photos. Mistress wants to know if they should be more red. Maybe just a little bit tighter.

Attached Files:

11. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Day 11 of current confinement. Have no idea how long this will be. I know better than to ask. Mistress just smiles and squeezes her property and says a long, long time. No teasing or tormenting going on. Mistress property is just left in limbo. Very fustrated. Mistress property just left locked up. No attention being given to Mistress property something is up. And it ain't Mistress property. Lol I'm just left hanging and wondering what Mistress mind is thinking about next. Mistress fondles her property giving it a nice firm squeeze and sends me home. Fustration is the task of the day.

Attached Files:

12. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Saturday morning teasing and tormenting session. Mistress property is being brought to the edge again and again. This started at 10:30 this morning and is still going on. But I not even think about asking to be allowed to cum. I know better. Mistress just teases and torments and when I get close to cumming she stops and just laughs. Oh the fustration and for some reason this session seems more intense Mistress seems to sense it too. Mistress property is a very nice shade of red. Swollen and throbbing it's really got me squirming more than usual. I just can't seem to get enough. Mistress asks if I want more. Yes Mistress may I please have more. Mistress just smiled and added more pressure to Mistress property.

Attached Files:

13. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress believe it time to update my journal. Mistress has started slave on his way to the world of electric play. Mistress has bought a Tenspro 7000 unit for slave training. Mistress just smiled when she showed it to me. Mistress says she is going to love making her property squirm and hump trying to get relief. Mistress says I will cum to like it. Mistress is sure of that. After all slave has no say in this conversation. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress has hooked her property to this and started trying the different modes and setting to see how I react to them. Mistress has already found a couple she really likes. Mistress property has been given a schedule routine to be used. It consists of 3 50 minutes sessions with a 5 minute break between sessions. I've been through 4 of these sessions so far. Mistress has found settings and intensity levels that she loves. Mistress can make her property make little jumps in it's cage with the right settings. Mistress can also make slave jump, squirm and moan and groan. Mistress loves her new toy. I had a ruined orgasm on the second session. It was very intense. Mistress loved watching her property cum while I was hooked up. Mistress enjoyed watching me hump air again and again as I came. Mistress says sense I can now cum in my cage through electric play Mistress See's no reason to ever let me out of my cage again. Mistress says her property will endure limitless teasing and tormenting and edging and now add electric play Mistress will now teach slave to become a very obedient slave. Yes Mistress ! ! Thank you Mistress ! ! Mistress property has just endured a session of electric play. Mistress took a few photos of the play time. Slave is drained no orgasm I was forbidden to cum. Just plenty of squirming and moaning for Mistress pleasure and enjoyment. Mistress also used my tongue for pleasure. Mistress said I was a very good boy. Thank you Mistress ! ! Mistress says enjoy them.

Attached Files:

14. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well more fustration and it's even worse tonight. I can't seem to get to sleep. Mistress property is currently being trained in electric play. Mistress is enjoying her new toy. Mistress loves making slave jump and squirm. Mistress just smiles and says poor baby. So I can't sleep Mistress new toy is giving her property a good workout and I'm learning how to become a more devoted slave. Mistress believes it time for Mistress property to get a hot wax session. Mistress just loves watching hot wax being poured on her property. Mistress tells me her dream is to submerge me completely in wax a couple of times and make me part of her room decorations. Maybe even have a few of her girlfriends over to check me out. Mistress is actually doing research on this. But I don't think it will happen. But I know her property will be covered completely in wax shortly. Mistress has that twinkle in her eyes. And I must confess I love these wax sessions. I find it very intoxicating. Mistress will be using my face and tongue for her pleasure and enjoyment and hopefully a good long orgasm. Maybe a couple of them. Yes Mistress please use my face and tongue. I want to taste your sweet juices. I can hardly wait. Yes Mistress use my tongue. Mistress property getting hot waxed and slaves mouth and tongue buried deep in Mistress pussy. Yes Mistress ! ! ! Now with this thought running around in my head I may never get back to sleep.

15. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    My first session is completed Mistress property is still swollen and throbbing and my balls are tight and full just as Mistress wishes. I'm also enduring 50 lashes on each thigh. For speaking without permission. Mistress has added 50 lashes to the reminder sessions to teach slave a lesson. Mistress has tasks me to post a few photos of the session. Mistress hopes you enjoy them.

Attached Files:

16. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress property has completed session #2 on the modulation mode. This settings was more intense and Mistress watched as I humped air and enjoyed the show. Also received my next 50 lashes as Mistress had promised. So two down and one to go. Mistress has something in store for me in this session I'm sure of it. Mistress property doesn't look any less used. Still swollen and throbbing as MISTRESS has wished . Mistress says. Enjoy the photos of the session.

Attached Files:

17. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Session #3 is in the books. Mistress was very pleasant with slave that I endured 3 sessions. Plus slave pleasured his Mistress. Slave must have done a good job pleasing Mistress. Mistress teased slave over and over by lowering herself down close to my tongue. But not close enough that I could taste Mistress juice's. Mistress property wired and swollen and throbbing in it's cage and balls getting tighter and fuller. Mistress teasing slave getting closer to my tongue but backs away again. Slave is going bonkers. Slave is wondering if Mistress is going to allow him to pleasure Mistress or just tease slave all afternoon. Mistress again lowers herself down to my tongue but stopping just out of reach. Mistress then commands slave to kiss each side of her pussy gently just my lips. No tongue. Yes Mistress. As I kiss each side Mistress let's out a very low sexy moan. Then pulls away again. Mistress looks at her property a very nice shade of red squeeze them slowly and it's I that let out a very low moan. Mistress laughs ! ! Mistress ask if slave is ready to lick and pleasure her pussy. Mistress says if you are then show Mistress beg for it. Let Mistress here slave beg. Please Mistress let slave lick you to orgasm please Mistress please please slave is begging. Slave will do anything Mistress desires. Please Mistress cum all over slave face and tongue please, please MISTRESS ! ! Yes slave you may pleasure Mistress now. Thank you Mistress. Slave lost all track of time Mistress used slave tongue moving slowly at first then a little faster. Mistress breathing was getting quicker and her sighs and moans getting louder as I continued my task. Mistress then commands slave to stick his tongue deep inside of her and don't move it. Slave follows Mistress commands. Mistress begins to rock back and forth on my face. Mistress is very, very close to cumming. Mistress then lets out a low moan and explodes on slave mouth and tongue. Mistress moans are louder and longer as Mistress explodes a second time Mistress wiggles her ass on my face. Mistress says yes,yes yes don't stop.
    Mistress pushes her pussy harder against my face almost smothering slave. Mistress give one more big lurch and falls across Mistress property. Mistress actually give one last shutter as I continue to lick My Mistress. One big sigh and Mistress looks at my cum covered face and says your a very good boy. Mistress then kiss her property and takes it all in to her mouth. Slave thought he would explode. Mistress laughs and no,no you better not cum. Yes Mistress. Mistress gets up leave the room and returns with a wash cloth. I clean my mouth and think were done. Mistress says no. Slave is going to remain chained the test of the day. Mistress has more plans for her property later this evening. So here I am chained to the bed and Mistress property locked in it's little red cage. Mistress says to post photos of last session. Yes Mistress ! !

Attached Files:

18. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Sunday morning and Mistress requested breakfast this morning. I obviously was more than happy to fulfill Mistress wish. Mistress enjoyed the meal and I was very happy I could serve Mistress a very filling breakfast. Mistress property and slave were given a reward for making Mistress breakfast an enjoyable one. Mistress property was bound to the bed with straps and chains. Mistress then gets her wand and begin to slowly tease her property. Didn't take Mistress long to figure Mistress property was horny. So Mistress property received a long edging session. Pushing Mistress property closer and closer to the edge . But always stopping just short of cumming. Mistress property is in a bad way. Mistress says she going to do this as long as she wishes. And will enjoy every minute of it. Slave suffering will be a long time. Mistress will enjoy her day slave is at Mistress beckoning which means a lot of giving Mistress that special attention she rightly deserves. And slave will do everything in his position to make Mistress is pleasured often and complete satisfaction. Mistress deserve only the best. Mistress property is extremely swollen and throbbing this morning and very tight and firm. Mistress knows her property is very close to cumming and she says I can't cum. If slave does Mistress can assure slave the punishment will be quick and quiet lengthy. Mistress is holding her new cane. And slapping her hand. Mistress says enjoy the photos. Slave make a mistake Mistress has 2 new canes.

Attached Files:

19. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress says it time to update my journal. It has been a while. It's day 53 of my current confinement. I have no release date at this time. Mistress just smiles and says it going to be a very long time before Mistress property is released. I thanked Mistress. Mistress property has not had any electric play for a couple of weeks. Mistress says she doesn't want Mistress property to get used to it. So it's back to edging, teasing and tormenting the old fashion way. Mistress is very good at this. So my days are full of fustration and more fustration. Filling the cage the throbbing that comes with each time Mistress does this. Mistress is using the teasing and tormenting ways to get what Mistress wants. Slaves mouth and tongue buried deep inside Mistress pussy giving Mistress all the pleasure Mistress desires. Slave tries very hard to please Mistress and make her happy. Mistress has informed me that Mistress and her girlfriends are considering another CFNM party. Mistress is thinking maybe a Friday night poker game. Mistress says her girlfriends woul love the opportunity to tease Mistress property. My cage is swelling as Mistress speaks. Mistress says Mistress property seems to like that idea. So I guess this will probably happen. Mistress property will endure this and I'm sure Mistress property will love being teased and tormented by all those hands. Mistress says it's time to go. Slave is taking Mistress to lunch. My treat of course. Mistress property in it's pretty red cage all locked up and nowhere to go. Enjoy the photos Mistress says your welcome.

Attached Files:

20. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress property was given the day off. No teasing, tormenting, swollen throbbing cock and no tight and firm balls a nice shade of red. I enjoyed the off day also. But I know my Mistress devis little mind will make her property pay a handsome price for the day off. I'm very sure of that. It's about 9:15 here I think I'll read awhile and call it a night. Mistress property is very relaxed. Mistress says enjoy the photos you may not see Mistress property that relaxed again for along time.

Attached Files:

fkfk likes this.
  21. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I was informed by Mistress that she required her breakfast early this morning. Mistress had things to do. Mistress then lowered herself slowly teasing me as she did. I could Mistress was already wet and I could smell her. I wanted to bury my tongue deep inside of her. Breakfast was GREAT ! ! Mistress property was teased while Mistress enjoyed her breakfast. Mistress property also enjoyed the morning. Enjoy ! ! !

Attached Files:

22. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress has decided that she is going to wire Mistress property and have a wonderful time jolting Mistress property into line with a couple of sessions of electric play. After not having this done Mistress property is feeling the intensity of each jolt. Mistress is enjoying every minute of it. Mistress has gotten very good at using the controls on each setting and making slave jump, squirm and wiggle. Mistress loves watching her property hump empty air again and again in his cage knowing there will be no release just fustration and more fustration. Slaves moans and groans fall on Mistress death ears. Mistress just smiles and adds more intensity. Mistress property and slave are learning that Mistress is truly in charge. Mistress is standing over slave and teasing slave like he will get to pleasure Mistress. Mistress laughs and just steps to the side. More fustration, teasing and tormenting. Mistress smiles and just sips a glass of wine.

Attached Files:

23. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress property is all blue ! !

Attached Files:

24. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    It's been a teasing, tormenting and denial kind of day. Mistress property is throbbing and swollen and very firm and tight and Mistress says she just getting started. Mistress smile as she says that and squeezes Mistress property very softly and licks her property. Does slave enjoy the adventure. Yes Mistress may slave have more. Mistress says say please Mistress may I have more. Mistress may I have some more please. Good boy

Attached Files:

25. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress has decided that from now on Wednesday is electric play day. And guess what day it today. Slave and Mistress property have already been given our first session this morning. It's a great way to get the attention of Mistress property and slave so early. Mistress applied the mode on normal and the settings were on 4. Slave breasts were hooked up and Mistress property was hooked up also. The session lasted 50 minutes. Enjoy the photos. Complement of my Mistress.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice