Mistress has locked her property up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ricscages, Jul 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    Well Mistress decided to take Mistress property to the mall. Mistress is looking for a new dessert and heels. So I get to tag along. I know I will have to go into Victoria secret. And Mistress will try to embarrass me. She always does. You know the routine. Hold up bra and lace panties in front of you. And watch people reaction. And yours. But what choice do I have. Obey her commands or be servely punished when we get home. Surprise I was told to wait outside of Victoria secret while she shopped. Now I'm just sitting here watching people walk by. Wondering if the know my situation. Wearing a nice red chastity cage and all locked up. Wondering how many on the mall have similar situation and are wondering about me. Funny how the mind work on you when your doing something that the masses might have trouble execpting . You see an attractive woman and wonder if she into kinks or maybe a vanilla lifestyle. You look and wonder if she a Mistress checking out the men n the mall and wondering how she could make his cock and balls her property. All locked up in chastity. And you wonder looking at her what it would be like to have her standing over you. Holding a paddle,strap, riding crop and of course a sturdy cane. Your both look at each other as you pass and you both smile and nod. Life is fun in more ways than one.

Mark Owen likes this.
  2. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well just a little update. Mistress has been a little quiet the last couple of days. I don't know if this is a good thing or bad thing. Mistress last communication with me was to tell her slave is to do no edging until Mistress has given her permit to do so. Yes Mistress. 46 days in confinement. Mistress ask if her property is enjoying it's confinement. Yes Mistress very much. Thank you Mistress. Mistress has commanded her slave to send a couple of photos of Mistress property. Yes Mistress ! ! I hope Mistress enjoys them.

Attached Files:

Paraplegicsub likes this.
  3. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress just sent me a text. Mistress ask if I'm naked. I say no. Mistress says I have 5 minutes to lose my shorts and send a picture of her property in it's red cage. Seems Mistress and her girl friends are lounging by the pool and Mistress wants to admire her property.and I'm to show all of you also.

Attached Files:

Slavebond1966 and Paraplegicsub like this.
  4. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Okay the cock is out of the verbal cage. Seems with all the alcohol being consumed by the ladies on there holiday get away. Mistress has told all 3 of them about me. Mistress told them how I lost a bet and my cock and balls became her property. How she locked them in a red chastity cage. And now they belong to her. They are Mistress property do what she wants with. And I must obey are be serverly punished. I am to please her at her whim and for as long as Mistress wants. The other ladies asked what I got out f it. Mistress says absolutely nothing. He is to stay locked in chastity until I release him. They thought Mistress was kidding. Mistress showed the photo of Mistress caged property. They all smiled and had a good laugh. They want to know more. Like how long have I been caged. When I might get out. Mistress tells them her property has been caged for 46 days. And Mistress tells them it will be a long time before her property is released. They want to know all about this. And of course more photos. They think looks so cute in it's little red cage Mistress think so too. Mistress has told me I'm to obey each task that is given by these ladies. They're going to play with her property off and on the rest of the weekend. I believe it's going to be a long next couple of days. They all say they want to see it in it's cage for them to enjoy. Yes Mistress I'm there willing servant.your first task is to be totally naked standing in your front door. You have 5 minutes to complete this task. Yes Mistress.

Attached Files:

5. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress got her property photo. The ladies love it. They want more. Your next task is to send 6 photos of Mistress property. They want more and you have 10 minutes to send them. Mistress says they all better show up on you journal. Mistress is going to allow them to view and read the journal. Thank you Mistress. Your a good boy. I hope the ladies and Mistress enjoy these. And everyone who follows my journal. I await Mistress and the ladies my next task. I added one more for the ladies.

Attached Files:

spider203 and Paraplegicsub like this.
  6. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    The ladies says your a good boy for obeying your Mistress so we'll and so quickly. Two f the ladies want to train there husband for this. Mistress says they are going to shower and clean up for dinner. Mistress suggest I do the same. But be available when the ladies want to be entertained by seeing Mistress property in it's pretty red chastity cage. Mistress tells me that one of these ladies wants to play with her property for real. Mistress said they would have a serious conversation on that subject.

7. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress and the ladies had a nice dinner. All the ladies wanted to do was learn all they could about putting a man in chastity and teach him his place in a relationship. They asked how we met. Mistress says we met about 4 yrs after his marriage of 20 yrs ended. Mistress says we met in a bar near where we worked.we hit it off and found we both had a huge desire for kinky sex. But we eventually went our separate ways. But we remained friends. Then Mistress told them how we hooked up again. To explore this lifestyle a little deeper. So Mistress says his cock and balls are no longer his they belong to Mistress and are property. They were locked in a pretty red chastity cage for her to use, tease, torment and deny her property any chance of an orgasm until Mistress thought I had earned one. But Mistress could have as many as she wanted. Mistress has had numerous orgasms since I was locked in chastity. cursoity of my tongue. Wich Mistress use for her pleasure and enjoyment. On a regular basis. All the ladies liked that idea. Mistress tells them once the boundaries were put in place. Training her slave became easy. He knows if he steps out of line the cane or riding crop will straighten him out. About 50 to 100 lashes on his bottom turning it a nice cherry red. One of the ladies told Mistress she getting very aroused by this conversation. Mistress agreed. Shame Mistress property wasn't there. They all smiled and laughed. Now Mistress has her property stirring between my legs. Mistress say there going to go sit by the pool have a few drinks and discuss what they would do to me if I was there property for a weekend. Mistress said wishes can come true. Naw Mistress would never rent her property out for weekend abuse. Mistress has ordered me to send these lovely ladies a few photos of Mistress caged property. One lady has a special request. She wants to know how you pee. Mistress tells her I usually sit but I can stand. That lady would love to see you pee in your chastity cage. Yes Mistress.

Attached Files:

8. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Afew more for the ladies. I hope they enjoy. Enjoy ladies

Attached Files:

Slavebond1966 likes this.
  9. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress for the lovely lady that wanted to see me pee in the cage. I hope she enjoys them.

Attached Files:

10. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress will return home tomorrow. Her property can't wait.

Attached Files:

Slavebond1966 likes this.
  11. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress is home safe and sound. Mistress says her beach weekend was great. Nothing like 4 ladies lounging by the pool consuming there favorite acholic beverage. I'm sure there were some interesting conversation being discussed. Maybe I don't want to know. Mistress asked if Mistress property missed her. Yes Mistress very much. Mistress said your a good boy. Now Mistress summons her property for inspection. And you have 15 minutes to present Mistress property for inspection. Mistress suggest that you be on time. YES MISTRESS. I arrived with 3 minutes to spare. Mistress was waiting at the door all dressed on a new outfit. All in black. Knee high boots, corset and very Lacy thong. Oh and a new riding crop. I was ordered to strip now. Yes Mistress. Once naked I was placed in hand cuffs behind my back. Then collard and leashed and lead to the den. By now Mistress property is straining hard against Mistress red cage. Mistress notices the swelling and smiles and whisper in my ear did you miss Mistress. YES MISTRESS. She grabbed her property and gave a firm squeeze. Smiled and said. That's all you get. Now it time for your tongue to take care of Mistress. She took a seat on her favorite chair opened her legs pulled me close. Gave me smack on each cheek of my ass and ordered me to me knees. Said kiss my pussy gently. I did as ordered. Smiling as placed my lips on her now moist pussy. She let out a low moan. Saying your a good boy. Mistress then pulled me away from my task. Ordered me to stand and led me to her play room. Removed the hand cuffs. Pulled me to the corner where I noticed a O ring in the floor. I told to lay on back with my hand above my head. Again I was hand cuffed this time to the O ring. Mistress stood above me smiling . Mistress removed her lace thong. Mistress then restrained my legs. Standing over her property Mistress just smiled and using her riding crop started flicking it on my breasts my belly and of course on her property. She laughed asked if I was enjoying it. Yes Mistress. Good boy. Mistress just stood over her caged property smacking it when she wanted. Smiling Everytime I moved or moaned. Mistress was enjoying herself. Mistress then started to lower herself close to my mouth and tongue. I was struggling to get closer. Mistress would laugh and stand up. Give her property a few smacks to watch me squirm. Again Mistress lower herself close to my mouth. I can now also smell my Mistress. The fragrance of her juices is intoxicating. Mistress ask if slave likes YES MISTRESS ! ! !. Good boy Mistress again stand and smacks her property watching me squirm even more. Mistress then commits on how swollen her balls have become. Mistress again laughs says there a nice shade of blue. Now at this point I'm going nuts. I want Mistress pussy on my mouth to feel all her juices flowing in my mouth. Again Mistress lower herself toward my mouth. Stops just inches from my mouth. The aroma of Mistress is driving me crazy. Mistress ask do you want my pussy. Yes, yes, Mistress please, please, please Mistress. Mistress had gotten the response Mistress wanted. Her slave was begging for the chance to please Mistress. As Mistress lowered herself slave was instructed to kiss her thighs her lips very gently. I obeyed Mistress commands. Mistress moaned as she lowered herself on to my face. So began my reward. Mistress enjoyed herself very much. 3 orgasms later Mistress lifted herself from my mouth. Stood over Mistress property bent over and kissed her property. As I lay there covered in Mistress juices Mistress asked if I had enjoyed my task. Yes Mistress ! ! ! As Mistress walked towards the door she turned and says your a very Good Boy ! ! ! And then flashed that beautiful smile as she closes the door behind her. I'm left lying in the dark still restrained and covered in Mistress juices from her orgasms. Enjoying the smell and aromas and just lying with my thoughts about what had happened. I flashed a big smile across my face. Mistress property is still straining and I don't want it to stop. Thank you MISTRESS ! ! ! I was left restrained and covered in Mistress juices for 45 minutes. Says Mistress. Mistress then released me from my restraints. I was told to clean myself up and report back to her. I did I as was told. Once done I stood before Mistress. Mistress ordered me to spread my legs and put my hands behind my back. Mistress knelt down and squeezed and fondle her property. Again I was straining in Mistress cage. She then gave her property a light kiss. Orders me to dress and sends me home. As I approach the door to leave I'm ordered to stop. Mistress approaches from behind reaches around and grabs her property. Mistress squeezes very hard twice. I squirm she smiled and whisper in my ear. You were a very, very good boy. Now go home. Yes Mistress and thank you Mistress.

sapper814, spider203 and Mark Owen like this.
  12. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress text me early this evening and wanted to talk. I said sure. About what. Mistress said about the girls weekend at the beach. I said ok. Mistress said she hadn't planned our kinky lifestyle to get out the way it did. Was I upset that it happened. I said no. All they saw was a caged cock and balls in a chastity device. How much of that do they really remember. I figured they had a good laugh at my caged cock expense. And that would be the end of it. How much did they want to talk about it. After the conversation died down Sat. Night. Mistress said 2 of the 3 ladies were quite interested in learning more about it. The third lady said she knew her husband would have no part of it. I suggested she give them some websites that deal with this and to go from there. They wanted to know how we got into it. She said she would have to check with me to see if it would be ok. I said I had no problem with you discussing it. If you felt that they truly interested tell them how Mistress caged her property. And how you tease , torment and use your property to get what you want from me. See if they stay interested. I believe the next step is there. After you've given the information to the website see if the research it and ask more questions. Let's just wait and see what happens.

sapper814 and Mark Owen like this.
  13. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Goodnight Mistress a little something for Mistress pleasure.

Attached Files:

Chaste J. likes this.
  14. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    It's 4:30 am and I can't sleep. Been thinking about my session with Mistress after she returned from the beach. Mistress used my tongue for her pleasure and enjoyment for a long period of time. I'm not complaining. Just lying here remembering Mistress moans and groans as she orgasms on my face and in my mouth. I woke up with Mistress property straining and swelling in her red cage. I have found myself enjoying this torment and wanting more. At least it's some kind of feeling. Mistress says the day I can cum in my cage will be a great day. Mistress says when that happens I will never be released from her cage. Mistress will enjoy watching me squirm and wiggle and resist all attempt to orgasm. Mistress will laugh and tease and torment , squeeze pull kiss ,suck on her property and know I will struggle even harder to not orgasm. Mistress property will turn a deeper shade of blue. Mistress will squeeze her property and whisper finally those words I long to here. Yes slave Mistress has given you permission to cum. Mistress property will jump squirm and wiggle as the cum oozes out of the cage. Mistress laughs and says what a pathetic job at cumming. Mistress says now we start over and make you a better chastity slave. Yes Mistress and thank you Mistress. Mistress smiles as she retrieves her riding crop and begins Mistress property next training session. All this deep thought hasn't helped me go back to sleep. Instead I'm still straining in Mistress red cage. I know as Mistress reads this she will smile and say good boy.

Mark Owen likes this.
  15. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    49 days of being in chastity, pure heaven or torture. Thank you MISTRESS ! !

Attached Files:

16. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Good morning Mistress. I hope you had a pleasant evening. Mine was rough. Mistress was on my mind most of the night. Thinking about Mistress is very fustrating. Mistress property is still straining hard against the Cage. Swollen and pushing hard to get out. Mistress property has filled her red cage and is throbbing trying to get free. I love seeing Mistress property fill it's cage and strain to be free. I want this feeling to go on and on and on. It's intoxicating to feel there's no way out and yet I don't want it to stop. Mistress has me right where she wants me. Knowing I'll do anything to please Mistress. With a chance I'll be released from the cage and allowed to cum. But a wicked smile from Mistress tells me Mistress property will remain caged for a while longer. Mistress squeeze real tight. Thank you MISTRESS ! ! ! A few photos of Mistress property swollen in it's cage. Enjoy them Mistress.

Attached Files:

17. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well it's shower day. Mistress property has to be cleaned and shaved. Of course I must supply Mistress with photos that this was done and pass Mistress inspection. Shaved close and showered cleaned. I hope to pass inspection Thank you Mistress.

Attached Files:

18. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress just text me says I'm a very good boy. Mistress property is shaved and showered. Mistress says she going to play with her property very soon. Mistress wants to tease, torment, squeeze, spank and maybe suck on her property while it's caged. Of course Mistress property has to be restrained. Mistress wants to watch me squirm and wiggle as under Mistress cane and riding crop. Does slave and Mistress property think they will enjoy the session. Mistress can guarantee that Mistress property will squirm a lot and never ever think about cumming. Does slave understand. YES MISTRESS. It will be a long morning. Thank you MISTRESS ! ! ! Mistress ask if I'm wearing clothes. No Mistress. Very good slave send me a picture of my caged property. Now ! ! Yes Mistress enjoy . I hope Mistress likes her swollen clock and the matching blue balls.

Attached Files:

Mark Owen likes this.
  19. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Update Mistress property is now in day 50 of chastity. Mistress has been out and doing stuff. So my day has been a little boring since Mistress used her slave for pleasure and enjoyment. I have tried to stay busy so I don't have to think about my chastity. I asked Mistress about the ladies from the beach trip. And has there been any further questions or interest in our lifestyle. Mistress says. No one has mentioned or brought it up. So maybe they have interest in it. Let's hope so. Mistress did a little shopping this morning. Mistress came by after she finished shopping and showed me what she brought. Mistress layed out what she bought and smiled. Asked if I liked them. Yes Mistress ! ! ! Good boy Mistress said she going to enjoy these latest toy to restrain me and play with her property. Watching me squirm and wiggle, moan and groan will be great fun. Mistress can't wait. Here are Mistress new toys. I could be locked in chains for a couple hours. I can hardly wait. Thank you Mistress

Attached Files:

Mark Owen likes this.
  20. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well it's Monday morning. It's now 54 days that Mistress property has been locked in her red chastity cage. Mistress wanted put in the journal just that way. Mistress is enjoying her morning coffee. While watching me do my journal. It's been a long 3 days. It started Friday morning when Mistress asked if I had plans fo the weekend. Mistress says good you do now. I'm on my way to your house. Mistress arrives at my house. I'm told to strip and put my clothes away. Yes Mistress. Mistress says I want need them till Monday. Mistress says this weekend I will remain naked. You will also be chained. For the whole weekend. Mistress smiled that devilish smile all women have. You will be my pet, servant or anything else I can think of. Mistress property will get an extended work out. Your going to groped, teased, tormented, edged, denied any kind of relief and you will not cum. Do you understand your Mistress. YES MISTRESS ! ! ! Very good slave. Now bring the chains. Mistress proceed to put slave in chains and collar. Of course the teasing and tormenting started then to. Once in chain the fun started. Mistress bought out her vibrator. Mistress smiles and says would you like this up against Mistress property. Yes Mistress please. I was edged for 1 hour. 5 minutes on and 5 minutes off. For 1 hour. Mistress tells me to enjoy it but I better not even think about cumming. Yes Mistress. Well the next hour I was in heaven and hell. Mistress watched her property swell and fill it's red cage time and time again. In between the 5 minutes of edging. What I thought was supposed to a cooling off period. Wrong ! ! !. Mistress used those 5 minutes to massage her property. I know I'm going to cum. But I have to fight it. The hour goes by. I don't cum but it was hard not to. Good boy ! Now you must pleasure your Mistress. Yes Mistress ! ! I eagerly accepted that command. Now that's basically how my weekend has gone. Mistress has been served breakfast in bed for 3 morning. Mistress seemed to enjoy them very much. By Mistress movements and her moans and groans and her heavy breathing I'd yes my Mistress enjoyed her morning breakfast very much. I know I enjoyed servings them to her every morning. My time not taking care of Mistress needs myself and Mistress property was left chained to my bed. If Mistress desired my company Mistress in chained me and led me to where she wanted me. Once finished I was led back to my bed and rechained. I was released to eat . The nights were long and I had plenty of tasks to keep Mistress entertained. More edging more teasing and plenty of tormenting. But no orgasm. Mistress property stayed swollen and her ball stayed full. Mistress throughly enjoyed seeing how firm and full they got during each session. Mistress would apply just the right amount of pressure and watch me squirm. But the low moans and groans just got her wet and moist. At this point I was commanded to please Mistress needs. At this point I have know idea how many orgasms Mistress had. I was only there to please and serve Mistress. So Monday has arrived and Mistress has been served breakfast and taken her shower. And is deciding my fate. Mistress has decided that I must remain naked and chained till 11:30 am one more hour thank you MISTRESS ! ! Mistress has also instructed me to put up the photos taken for everyone to enjoy. Mistress and Mistress property says Enjoy. More photos on the way.

Attached Files:

Mark Owen likes this.
  21. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    These photos were taken Sat. Mistress says Enjoy.

Attached Files:

22. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Sunday still in chains. A few more photos. Enjoy ! !

Attached Files:

23. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress is home commands me to furnish pictures that I'm still chained and hooded. Yes Mistress. Mistress the time is11:18 am as you can see I'm still chained and hooded as your instructions. Enjoy the photos.

Attached Files:

24. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    A few more for my MISTRESS. Thank you MISTRESS. Enjoy your Monday.

Attached Files:

25. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I appreciate your bondage. I am also put into chains with very limited movement by my wife as a punishment. I'm chained up in our walk-in closet sitting on my punishment stool chained to the wall, ceiling and stool. She calls it reflection time for me. This happens after being caned and spanked with her leather strap.

Like you I'm blindfolded plus gagged, and have double hearing protection in place to take away any hearing. Sometimes my chains keep my arms pull away so she can administer nipple clamping as well. It's far better to behave and listen to her then to end up in the closet.

Not a lot of fun. I do like the sound and feel of my chains though. Strange eh? :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice