Mistress has locked her property up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ricscages, Jul 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Well it's Friday and Mistress has decided that today will be spent in restraints, slave hood in place with 4" penis gag tightly in place. And Mistress just smiles as she lays tens unit out and says it's Friday play day. Let's get Mistress property wired up and watch slave squirm and wiggle again and again. Yes Mistress ! ! Thank you Mistress ! ! Well my first session is over. It was 55 minutes long. Mistress says she enjoyed the show. All the wiggling and squirming made Mistress all hot and worked up. Mistress says the next session should make Mistress property squirm even more would slave like more. Yes Mistress thank you Mistress ! ! Good boy ! ! Mistress says slave has to stop writing now it's time to play. Mistress says a few photos for your enjoyment.

Attached Files:

LukeVallentine likes this.
  2. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress enjoyed this last session. Mistress property had 2 ruined orgasm. Mistress forced both of them. Slave resisted as long as he could. But Mistress got her way. Mistress watched Mistress property whither under Mistress care and laughed as slave got closer and closer to orgasm. Mistress knew slave was very close to cumming. Mistress stopped the tens unit and watched as her helpless slave moaned and groaned. And squirm and humped dry air. Mistress then she has a surprise for slave. Mistress resets the tens unit and gets the low moans and groans she wants out of slave. Mistress then removes slave blind folds so I can see. Mistress asked how long it's been since slave had a sexy slow blow job. Slave can't remember. So slave just shrugged his shoulders. Mistress says it's been a long time. Mistress says for your enjoyment and mine slave will be permitted to watch a sexy lady giving a slow and seductive blow job. Would slave enjoy that. Slave nodded yes. Mistress then set her I pad in front of slave. Mistress says Mistress hope you enjoy it. She then started the video. Mistress also started increasing the intensity levels to Mistress property. As slave watched the video I could feel the sensation beginning to over take my body. Mistress watched as my movement increased and my moans and groans got faster and louder. Mistress asked as I watched the video would I like to have a sexy blow job. Slave nodded yes. Mistress laughed and said Mistress doesn't think so. As slave watches the video I'm ready to explode. Mistress again plays with the intensity levels of the tens unit. Slowly increasing and decreasing them. Mistress smiles and says Mistress is enjoying Mistress property squirming and wiggling. As the young lady sucks the cock to it's climax. Mistress increases the level on Mistress property and I can't take anymore. I also explode and just close my eyes and imagine that my cock getting that blow job. Mistress didn't stop. Mistress put another video of a sexy woman giving a slow blow job. Again Mistress property pushed over the edge. Mistress removed slave penis gag and asked if slave enjoyed ruined orgasms slave said yes Mistress. Mistress says good boy now it's Mistress turn to be pleasured. Mistress says slave better do a good job at satisfying his Mistress as she lowered her wet and moist pussy onto slave mouth and tongue. Slave just moaned and groaned. Mistress wiggled and says slave is a very good boy. Mistress says enjoy the photos. Mistress enjoyed showing them.

Attached Files:

3. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well looks like Mistress property is in for the long haul. Mistress property has been caged for 314 days. Mistress says her property will remain caged for the rest of time until Mistress property has been caged for 365 days. 51 more days. Mistress says she hasn't decided of if I will be released or not. Mistress loves the idea of Mistress property permanently caged. Mistress smiled and ask slave if he liked the idea. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress has some ideas for slaves future and Mistress property. Mistress has already started a task. Slave is forbidden to wear underwear from this point on. Mistress says She will check occasionally to make sure I have nothing on but my jeans and Mistress red cage covering Mistress property. Mistress says slave should probably get rid of all male undergarments now since slave want need them anymore. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress says there are going to be more changes coming very soon. Some good some bad but there all good for Mistress property. She smiled and Mistress will enjoy them to. Mistress laughed and says and slave and Mistress property will never have a real orgasm. Only ruined ones. And only when Mistress gives you permission. Punishment for cumming without Mistress permission will be swift and painful. Mistress property is enjoying CBT and electric play on this Monday. Mistress property has endured 2 55 minutes session and slave has been informed there will be one more. Mistress believe it will help slave be a good boy. Mistress says enjoy the photos. Mistress is going to make slave squirm and wiggle with a few moans and groans for good measure.

Attached Files:

4. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Been awhile. Mistress says I should give an update. So hear goes. I'm very close to Mistress property being caged for a year. Yes a whole year. 360 days as of today. Mistress says it will become permanent in 5 more days. The only release will be to shave Mistress property. And the ring will stay on. Once complete the cage goes back on. Mistress says there will be more changes in the coming weeks. A few surprises. Some slave may like and other not as much. Mistress smiles and slave will learn to love them after all this is what slave has always dreamed of becoming a chastity slave. And with more training slave will become a better slave. And Mistress property will become a permanent play thing for Mistress pleasure and enjoyment. Always locked in it's pretty red cage and never to allowed a real orgasm. Mistress property will only be allowed ruined orgasms. And only when Mistress gives permission. Well until next time.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  5. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    It's happy electric play Sunday. Mistress thought that since I'm so close being caged for a whole year that a celebration was on order. So Mistress property is currently all wired up. Slave is restrained and Mistress has that devilish grin on her face. Slave knows it's going to be a long morning. I've been tasked to write about how it feels to be wired up for my Mistress pleasure to watch slave twist and squirm as Mistress property is put through it play sessions. Mistress has already started the session and slave has been commanded to tell how it feels. Yes Mistress ! Mistress has set the tens unit on it's first mode setting normal. It gives Mistress property a slow steady electrical current through Mistress property. The timer is set for 55 minutes. Mistress controls the intensity of the current that runs through Mistress property. Mistress can increase or decrease the intensity level as she likes. The level is set on no 4 at the present. It goes up to 8 which Mistress property has had the pleasure of experiencing a few times. Just to get slave attention. And Mistress most certainly did. Mistress says I must stop writing so Mistress property can be stimulated and get the full experience. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress has added a few photos for everyone enjoyment. Slave loves Mistress thank you Mistress ! !

Attached Files:

6. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Session one is complete. Mistress says slave will be gaged and hooded for the remainder of the sessions. Thank you Mistress! !

7. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Hooded and gaged for the long day. Thank you Mistress ! !

Attached Files:

LukeVallentine and Jail Bird like this.
  8. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    She treats you well! Nice looking hood and gag. Enjoy your confinement.

9. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I plan to. Mistress property has already been given 2 sessions of electric play this morning. Mistress says we're just getting started. Slave gaged and Mistress property wired up and no place to go.

Jail Bird likes this.
  10. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress property was given a tense electrical workout.witj plenty of squirming and moaning with some good measure of groaning for hop measure thrown in Mistress seem to enjoy the show very much. Mistress says let's see how session no 3 goes. Yes Mistress thank you Mistress !

11. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress property endured session no. 3 and was teased, tormented and used. Mistress was rewarded with watching Mistress property endure 3 55 minute sessions all for Mistress pleasure and enjoyment. By the tone of Mistress laughter and chuckles. Slave believes she had very good time. Of course being restrained, hooded and gaged slave can only guess. Mistress surprised slave when we had finished by having a new outfit to show slave. Mistress was all in red latex. Red halter top fit very tight and showed Mistress bed features. Slave was impressed. Next Mistress was wearing mid length red dress from fitting and again tight Slave approved very much. A red garter belt and black hose completed the wardrobe. Topped off with red 4" heels. Slave was in heaven. Mistress then informed slave she wanted brunch served on the patio. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress had the patio ready for slave. A nice mat was laid out for slave to lay on. Mistress then secured slaves hand above his head and legs apart so Mistress could play with Mistress property. Mistress then stood above slave head slowly pulling her skirt slowly up to reveal her moist wet pussy. As she lowered herself closer, closer slave could smell intoxicated fragrance. Mistress stops and pulls away doing this a couple times. Mistress laugh each time she pulls away. Mistress asks slave if he's ready to serve Mistress brunch on the patio. Yes Mistress may I now serve brunch. As Mistress lower herself towards my tongue Mistress says I hope brunch is good. Slave could only moan my answer seems Mistress was having my tongue deep inside of her. By the low moans and groans slave can say Mistress was enjoying the pleasure of her brunch. Slave was also enjoying the meal.

12. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well it's a great morning. Mistress says it's a great morning because it's electric play Wednesday. Mistress ask slave if he is ready for some Play time. Yes Mistress ! Thank you Mistress ! Mistreated as well let's check and see if we have every we need to make Mistress property squirm. All rings in place ✔️ next . Tens unit ready to be wired ✅ . Getting electro pads in place ✔️ leads now being applied ✅. Oh one more thing Mistress favorite piece of gear. Hood and gag ✅. Let the fun begin.

Attached Files:

LukeVallentine likes this.
  13. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress loves putting slave in this hood and gag. And leaving slave this way for long periods of time. Mistress property usally is teased and tormented during the sessions. Mistress loves these sessions cause slave has no idea what Mistress may do to Mistress property because of the hood.

Attached Files:

14. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    Nice Colt Single Action in the background. Having the freedom to have you balls electrocuted by a private citizen and not a tyrannical government is exactly what Founding Fathers fought for.

15. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress has surprised slave with 2 new caged. One red and one Blue. Mistress says slave will have to wear each One and Mistress will decide which one. Mistress property will show off for everyone.

Attached Files:

16. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress couldn't wait till morning. Mistress wanted to see Mistress property in it's new red cage now. And now means right now. Yes Mistress ! ! Slave is also to show Mistress property in it's red cage for the good people at CM. Mistress says Enjoy ! !

Attached Files:

17. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Once it was red now Mistress property is all done in blue. Mistress says the blue cage has lots of promise. Mistress loves the way Mistress property looks in blue cage as Mistress balls begin to get firm, full and tight. Adding a nice shade red to highlight Mistress bright Blue cage. Mistress squeezes her property firmly but softly and slave let's a low moan out. Mistress is pleased with the way Mistress property looks in blue. Mistress tells slave it will stay on for awhile. Thank you Mistress! ! Mistress says enjoy the photos.

Attached Files:

18. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    More blue is always a good thing. Mistress would like to hear your comments red or blue. Enjoy ! !

Attached Files:

19. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress says it's a celebration day. Mistress property has been caged for 368 days. Mistress property will celebrate the occasion by being all wired up and teased and tormented for awhile. Mistress has already told slave there will be no release from chastity. After all this was slave wish to become a permanent chastity slave. Mistress says your wish and desire has come true. Mistress property will remain caged forever. Does slave understand.

20. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well it's shopping day with Mistress. That means I get to tag along with Mistress as she shops for a couples of new outfits. Slave doesn't mind or fuss about having to go. What choice do I have ? If I protest to much she walks up real close and give Mistress property a few good squeezes and warns slave if I don't comply. Mistress property and slave will feel the sting of the riding crop.is that what slave wishes. No Mistress ! Slave would love to go shopping with Mistress. Good boy ! Mistress first stop is looking for a new swim suit. And of course slave had to endure the ritual of seeing Mistress model the one she choose to model for me. Mistress picked 2 bikinis for herself which slave didn't get to see. Mistress says if I'm a good slave she may wear them for me. To help her indulge in some sinful pleasure as Mistress property is teased and tormented. Mistress asks if slave would enjoy that. Yes Mistress ! ! Our next stop was Victoria secret for some new bra and panties for Mistress. Slave was made to sit and wait for Mistress to return once Mistress had finished in Victoria secret. As slave sat there with Mistress other bags around my feet as I waited for Mistress. I wondered when a woman would walk by me in front of Victoria secrets if she thought how nice of him to wait and watch her packages. As I wait some of these ladies smile and nod as they walk by. If they only knew the whole story. That Mistress had transformed me into a chastity slave for Mistress pleasure and enjoyment. Wonder how much bigger that smile would be if they knew the whole story. Mistress property begin to swell and fill it's cage. The throbbing and more throbbing and all I can do is return a smile and nod when they pass by. If they only knew. Thank you Mistress ! !

21. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well shopping with Mistress is complete. Mistress ask what I was thinking about while Mistress shopped. I told her that I'd been thinking what would all these ladies think if they knew situation as being your chastity slave and Mistress property belongs to you for your pleasure and enjoyment. How would they react. Mistress chuckled and said we might have to do that one day and watch the reaction. Mistress squeezes her property affectionately and smiles.

22. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well slave been awake most of the night. Seems Mistress couldn't sleep. And if Mistress can't sleep you can bet slave isn't permitted to sleep either. Mistress wants to snuggle so Mistress pulls slave close and reaches around and takes Mistress property in her hand and begins to pull and squeeze until she hear slave low moans and groans. Slave responds to this just as Mistress wanted. Slowly grinding my butt up against her front side. The whole time continuing to pull tease and torment her property. By now Mistress property is swollen and throbbing in it's cage. Mistress whispers in slave ear grind all you want because that's all the pleasure your going to get. Again Mistress property is tormented and denied any pleasure. Mistress squeezes and pulls hard again and again. Listening to slave moans. Mistress stops bends over her property and gives it a kiss and a slow luck Ng of my balls. Slave let's out a long low groan Mistress pulls away and says good night. Thank you Mistress ! ! Mistress says enjoy the photos.

Attached Files:

23. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    It's now 6:30 am and slave can't sleep. Mistress has slave all wound up. Mistress is very good at frustrating slave. Slave thought once Mistress property had begun to relax slave could drift off to sleep. I look over at Mistress and she is sleeping soundly. And I have know idea what plans Mistress has for slave or Mistress property. Hopefully Mistress will choose to have breakfast in bed. Slave can wish for breakfast in bed to.

Attached Files:

24. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress property receiving some edging this morning. Mistress property is straining against the cage. Mistress ask slave if slave wants more teasing and tormenting. Yes Mistress please may I have more. Mistress property is throbbing for more. Slave wants more. Mistress applies more pressure onto cage and continues edging. Mistress watches slave face and knows slave is having trouble concreting. Mistress property is pushed right up to the edge. Mistress suddenly turns off the wand and Mistress property is again left frustrated and denied any pleasure. Mistress response oh you poor boy. Maybe better luck next time slave. What does slave say. Thank you Mistress ! ! Mistress enjoy the filled and swollen cock. Mistress believe every cock should look that way. Mistress complements enjoy.

Attached Files:

25. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress is in a picture taking mood today. Mistress property in all it's glory. Mistress says enjoy them all.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice