Mistress has locked her property up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ricscages, Jul 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Ricscages

Ricscages Active member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    Just another day in the cage. Oh it's electric play Wednesday. Mistress just gave slave a great big smile.

Attached Files:

2. Ricscages

Ricscages Active member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well it was electric play Wednesday and Mistress property was given the shocking it needed. Mistress seemed to enjoy it very much. Set the modes and intensity levels and watch Mistress property squirm and wiggle. Mistress smiled a whole lot. Even chuckled softly watching Mistress property endure the session. After the sessions were finished Mistress property was given a 30 minute edging session. No rest for Mistress property caged and swollen. Balls full and tight just as Mistress likes. Slave was fustrated. Mistress asked if Mistress property wanted more. Yes Mistress more please. Mistress smiles as she turns the intensity levels higher and watch Mistress property squirm. Mistress saw a little leaking and just laughed again. As Mistress property received another loving jolt. Mistress says enjoy.

Attached Files:

3. Ricscages

Ricscages Active member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Half way there. Mistress just smiled and said that my fustration is just getting started. Day 15

Attached Files:

4. Ricscages

Ricscages Active member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress property and slave were surprised this Saturday morning. Mistress property received a special electric play day and lashes just because Mistress was in a good mood today. Mistress property was restrained and slave was ordered to put his slave hood and penis gag on to muffle the moans and groans. It was a long and intense session. Mistress really enjoyed the session. When Mistress finished Mistress removed the gag and hood from slave and stood over Mistress property and instructed slave it was time for breakfast. Mistress smiled as she lowered herself onto slave tongue and mouth for breakfast that I'm sure Mistress would like. From all the low soft moans and groans and gushing orgasm my tongue received. I believe Mistress enjoyed breakfast very much. Slave sure did. Thank you Mistress ! !

Attached Files:

LukeVallentine likes this.
  5. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Active member

EU
    Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    Your blog keeps being constantly brilliant.

6. Ricscages

Ricscages Active member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well slave Saturday was spent restrained and gaged for most of the day. After the lashing and electric play. Mistress decided to keep slave restrained the rest of the morning. Mistress property needed more teasing and tormenting. So after serving breakfast to Mistress which Mistress enjoyed. Slave was told he would remain restrained and naked and would be released only when Mistress desired it to be. Mistress says slave will be chained and hooded for most of the test of the day. Mistress has a few tasks that needed to be done. And since slave was already here Mistress saw no reason that slave couldn't Carry put these tasks. Mistress also says that the day will be for Mistress pleasure and enjoyment. So slave went about performing the task that I was instructed to perform for Mistress. Mistress made these tasks a little harder by teasing and tormenting Mistress property while performing my tasks. Mistress property was swollen and throbbing for most of the day which made performing the task harder to do . Mistress enjoyed doing that. Mistress also enjoyed teasing slave with the idea that Mistress was going to pleasure herself with slave tongue. Slave was rewarded twice to pleasure my Mistress. Slave believed he accomplished this by the moans and groans coming from Mistress as she moved on my covered mouth and tongue. The rest of the day was good for Mistress property. Mistress property kept in a state of arousal for most of the day. This also pleased Mistress very much. Mistress could see the fustration on slave face. Mistress just smiled. Slave finally finished the tasks he was assigned. Mistress says slave has been a very good boy. Mistress says slave Must stay for dinner. Slave knew I was going to stay. Mistress order pizza and we watched a movie. Mistress gave slave permission to speak. Mistress had some things she needed to discuss. Which means slave get to listen but seldomly get to give an answer. Mistress tells slave Mistress is considering purchasing a new cage for her and. Mistress has been looking at the Cherry Keeper chastity device. Mistress doesn't ask for my opinion. Slave will do as Mistress commands. Mistress did ask for my opinion on having another CFNM event. I told her that I had thought about it. The thought of being caged and naked again in front of Mistress friends excited me and embarrassed me all at the same time. But I told Mistress that I really don't have a say in this situation. It would be Mistress decision. Mistress smiled squeezed her property and says smart answer. Very good , good boy. Slave was allowed to spend the night with Mistress. Slave was chained to the foot of the bed. After the long day slave just wanted to sleep. Mistress property received a few squeeze's and a good night. Slave was awaken about 2:30 am Mistress released slave and instructed slave to lay across Mistress bed. Mistress then begins to lower herself onto slave tongue. Slave could tell Mistress was already moist. As Mistress lowered her moist vigina on to slave tongue. Slave could hear Mistress moans and groans and feel her movement as she began to move on slave face and tongue. Slave was eager to pleasure my Mistress. Let's just say slave didn't fail in this situation. Mistress allowed slave to stay in Mistress bed cuddle up with slave. Mistress says enjoy the photos. Day 18 of Locktober. The first photo is of Saturday morning electrical play and the lashes Mistress applied to slave thighs.

Attached Files:

LukeVallentine likes this.
  7. Ricscages

Ricscages Active member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Day 25 for those who are going to be released the end of the month. Your almost done. Mistress property isn't that lucky. Mistress has informed slave my confinement will go on till the end of December. Mistress just laughed. Two more months. Yes Mistress thank you. Mistress property can look forward to more teasing and tormenting. Thank you Mistress. Mistress property will endure longer sessions of electric play. Yes Mistress. More and more fustration for Mistress property. Slave can hardly wait. Thank you Mistress. Enjoy the photos

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice