Mistress has locked her property up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ricscages, Jul 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    Just another day in the cage. Oh it's electric play Wednesday. Mistress just gave slave a great big smile.

Attached Files:

2. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well it was electric play Wednesday and Mistress property was given the shocking it needed. Mistress seemed to enjoy it very much. Set the modes and intensity levels and watch Mistress property squirm and wiggle. Mistress smiled a whole lot. Even chuckled softly watching Mistress property endure the session. After the sessions were finished Mistress property was given a 30 minute edging session. No rest for Mistress property caged and swollen. Balls full and tight just as Mistress likes. Slave was fustrated. Mistress asked if Mistress property wanted more. Yes Mistress more please. Mistress smiles as she turns the intensity levels higher and watch Mistress property squirm. Mistress saw a little leaking and just laughed again. As Mistress property received another loving jolt. Mistress says enjoy.

Attached Files:

3. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Half way there. Mistress just smiled and said that my fustration is just getting started. Day 15

Attached Files:

4. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress property and slave were surprised this Saturday morning. Mistress property received a special electric play day and lashes just because Mistress was in a good mood today. Mistress property was restrained and slave was ordered to put his slave hood and penis gag on to muffle the moans and groans. It was a long and intense session. Mistress really enjoyed the session. When Mistress finished Mistress removed the gag and hood from slave and stood over Mistress property and instructed slave it was time for breakfast. Mistress smiled as she lowered herself onto slave tongue and mouth for breakfast that I'm sure Mistress would like. From all the low soft moans and groans and gushing orgasm my tongue received. I believe Mistress enjoyed breakfast very much. Slave sure did. Thank you Mistress ! !

Attached Files:

LukeVallentine likes this.
  5. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    Your blog keeps being constantly brilliant.

6. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well slave Saturday was spent restrained and gaged for most of the day. After the lashing and electric play. Mistress decided to keep slave restrained the rest of the morning. Mistress property needed more teasing and tormenting. So after serving breakfast to Mistress which Mistress enjoyed. Slave was told he would remain restrained and naked and would be released only when Mistress desired it to be. Mistress says slave will be chained and hooded for most of the test of the day. Mistress has a few tasks that needed to be done. And since slave was already here Mistress saw no reason that slave couldn't Carry put these tasks. Mistress also says that the day will be for Mistress pleasure and enjoyment. So slave went about performing the task that I was instructed to perform for Mistress. Mistress made these tasks a little harder by teasing and tormenting Mistress property while performing my tasks. Mistress property was swollen and throbbing for most of the day which made performing the task harder to do . Mistress enjoyed doing that. Mistress also enjoyed teasing slave with the idea that Mistress was going to pleasure herself with slave tongue. Slave was rewarded twice to pleasure my Mistress. Slave believed he accomplished this by the moans and groans coming from Mistress as she moved on my covered mouth and tongue. The rest of the day was good for Mistress property. Mistress property kept in a state of arousal for most of the day. This also pleased Mistress very much. Mistress could see the fustration on slave face. Mistress just smiled. Slave finally finished the tasks he was assigned. Mistress says slave has been a very good boy. Mistress says slave Must stay for dinner. Slave knew I was going to stay. Mistress order pizza and we watched a movie. Mistress gave slave permission to speak. Mistress had some things she needed to discuss. Which means slave get to listen but seldomly get to give an answer. Mistress tells slave Mistress is considering purchasing a new cage for her and. Mistress has been looking at the Cherry Keeper chastity device. Mistress doesn't ask for my opinion. Slave will do as Mistress commands. Mistress did ask for my opinion on having another CFNM event. I told her that I had thought about it. The thought of being caged and naked again in front of Mistress friends excited me and embarrassed me all at the same time. But I told Mistress that I really don't have a say in this situation. It would be Mistress decision. Mistress smiled squeezed her property and says smart answer. Very good , good boy. Slave was allowed to spend the night with Mistress. Slave was chained to the foot of the bed. After the long day slave just wanted to sleep. Mistress property received a few squeeze's and a good night. Slave was awaken about 2:30 am Mistress released slave and instructed slave to lay across Mistress bed. Mistress then begins to lower herself onto slave tongue. Slave could tell Mistress was already moist. As Mistress lowered her moist vigina on to slave tongue. Slave could hear Mistress moans and groans and feel her movement as she began to move on slave face and tongue. Slave was eager to pleasure my Mistress. Let's just say slave didn't fail in this situation. Mistress allowed slave to stay in Mistress bed cuddle up with slave. Mistress says enjoy the photos. Day 18 of Locktober. The first photo is of Saturday morning electrical play and the lashes Mistress applied to slave thighs.

Attached Files:

LukeVallentine likes this.
  7. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Day 25 for those who are going to be released the end of the month. Your almost done. Mistress property isn't that lucky. Mistress has informed slave my confinement will go on till the end of December. Mistress just laughed. Two more months. Yes Mistress thank you. Mistress property can look forward to more teasing and tormenting. Thank you Mistress. Mistress property will endure longer sessions of electric play. Yes Mistress. More and more fustration for Mistress property. Slave can hardly wait. Thank you Mistress. Enjoy the photos

Attached Files:

8. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I hope everyone survived Locktober and are enjoying your November. I'm still caged and will remain in my cage till the end of the year. Mistress property has been caged for a total of 192 days. Mistress says if her addition is right. Mistress property will be in it's little red cage for a total of 245 days. Mistress laughs and says she hopes to make it permanent after the first of the year. Mistress says her property will soon be wearing a new cherry keeper cage. Mistress has done some research and says it may be time to change. Mistress says there are a couple of them that she think would look good on her property. Mistress says I'm sure slave will also like them. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress just love her property full tight and firm.

Attached Files:

9. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress has a new gag. Slave had the chance to wear it during a long electric play session. Like I was given a choice. Mistress pulls it out of the bag says open wide and shoves the ball gag in my mouth and fasten it own my head. Mistress property also has a new toy for it's little red cage. A small cock ring for the top of Mistress property. Mistress put it on her property and then put Mistress property back in it's cage.it took a little longer and more lube. But once Mistress got it in place Mistress property was locked in very sercured. Once Mistress property started swelling and filled the cage the rubber ring settled in place around the inner edges of the cage it got very tight and held Mistress property very, very secure. Mistress property remains still caged with this rubber ring in the cage. It prevents any pull out without using a little force. Mistress loves the way it keeps the swollen and throbbing penis head in the front of the cage where it should be. It also makes it in possible to cum. Mistress loves that. just means more fustration for slave. And Mistress loves that. Mistress property was put through a long electric play and edging session today. About 4 hrs. Mistress was also pleasured during the sessions. Mistress enjoyed herself very much. Mistress has taken some photos of Mistress property in it new cage configuration. If you have any questions about how's it working. Just ask. I'LL say it comfortable and keeps Mistress property from turtling. Mistress is happy with the results. Mistress hope you enjoy the photos.

Attached Files:

10. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress property was in for a long, long day. Plenty of fustration and swelling and plenty of throbbing. And of course slave got to wear his new ball gag. Mistress says enjoy. Mistress did.

Attached Files:

11. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress has given slave permission to update my journal. Thank you Mistress ! As you know Mistress property was upgraded awhile ago to include a soft rubber cock ring to fit around the head of Mistress property. Mistress loves the new levels of fustration that the addition of the cock ring has brought to the table. Since the addition of the rubber ring slave fustration becoming more intense. The swelling and throbbing have at times been intoxicating and slave has begged for more. Mistress has made sure that my begging has not been noticed. Mistress just laughs at slaves fustration. But Mistress has noticed that since the addition of the rubber ring to Mistress property that slave has become more attentive to pleasing Mistress. Mistress is enjoying her pleasure more and more. Today is maintenance day. Mistress thought you'd like to see the process of installing the cock ring to Mistress property and the Cage. Mistress says she hopes you enjoy them.

Attached Files:

Guest 2684 likes this.
  12. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress property 210 days of being caged and know end or release in sight. Slave should be so lucky. Thank you Mistress ! !

Attached Files:

13. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:00 PM
  14. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress thought it would be fun to let you all see how Mistress property is spending it's Friday morning. Mistress property is all wired up and no place to go. Enjoy the view.

Attached Files:

15. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Electric play session is over. Mistress tells slave it's time for little edging session. More fustration for Mistress property and more pleasure for Mistress. Mistress is enjoying her Friday morning. Keeping Mistress property swollen throbbing and balls full, firm and tight. Mistress ask is that not beautiful.

Attached Files:

16. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress is in a playful mood this morning. Second cup of coffee and teasing her property. Mistress property is enjoying this also. Mistress property is swollen, throbbing and balls are full, firm and tight. Mistress smiles and tells slave Mistress intends to keep Mistress property that way while Mistress enjoys breakfast in bed. Yes Mistress ! !

Attached Files:

17. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress property is being punished. Slave broke one of Mistress rules. Slave spoke without permission. In Mistress home that is a very strict rule. And slave broke it twice this morning. Slave has been paying the price ever since. No lashes, no spanking. Mistress property is wired up for electric play punishment. Mistress has been punishing her property all morning. Slave is bound to the bed and been hooded and penis gaged to muffle slave groans and moans. Mistress is enjoying her pleasure with this new form of punishment. Slave has been given permission to tell you about it. It's been very intense and stimulating and Mistress says she has loved watching her property and slave squirm wiggle and hump air with every new level of intensity Mistress tries. Mistress has ordered slave to stop writing in my journal. Mistress says it time for more punishment. Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress. Mistress says enjoy ! !

Attached Files:

18. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Good morning fellow caged participates. My Mistress wishes you a very fustrated Friday. Mistress property is enjoying a morning of CBT along with large dose of edging and teasing. Mistress really enjoyed the session. Mistress property was caught leaking a few drops of precum. Mistress smiles and says you didn't have permission to do that did you. No Mistress ! Mistress says you know when Mistress is finished teasing and tormenting Mistress property and has recaged her property. Slave will receive his punishment lashing. Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress ! 50 lashes with Mistress riding crop. Mistress hopes you enjoy the photos.

Attached Files:

19. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Merry Christmas Mistress.

Attached Files:

20. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress has informed slave he has set a new record for Mistress property being locked up. Mistress property has been caged for 241 days. Mistress squeezed her property very firm as Mistress told slave of his confinement and if slave was happy with his confinement. Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress. Mistress says her property has earned a teasing and tormenting session for slave new record. And says Mistress property will remain caged until further notice. Mistress has a big smile as Mistress pulls and squeezes and watches as her property begins swelling in it's little red cage. Mistress asks slave is Mistress property throbbing to get free. Yes Mistress ! ! Mistress says she enjoys keeping the balls full, tight and firm. Does slave enjoy this feeling also. Yes Mistress ! ! Thank you Mistress ! ! Mistress pulls out her magic wand and applies it to Mistress property and leans forward and whispers in slave ear. Remember slave Mistress property is forbidden to cum. Does slave understand. Yes Mistress ! ! Thank you Mistress ! ! Good boy ! ! Now it's time for Mistress to have some fun and watch slave wiggle and squirm. Mistress says enjoy the photos.

Attached Files:

21. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Happy New year to everyone. Hope your new year will be a good one. Mistress has informed slave that she looking for a new cage to start the new year off with something new. Mistress has been researching the cherry keeper chastity cages. Says she has saw a few designs that Mistress property would look very good in. Mistress also loves the collection of colors. Mistress just chuckles and smiles and what Mistress property would look like caged in a red, yellow or orange cage with her balls full firm and tight. What a lovely sight to see in the morning. Mistress squeeze her property and says oh the possibility. Mistress has also told slave there will be a hot was session very soon. Mistress says it's been a while since Mistress property has been covered in hot was. Would slave also enjoy that. Slave knows there is only one answer. Yes Mistress ! ! Well I have to go. Mistress is wanting her breakfast served on bed. Mistress property starts to swell and the throbbing intensifies. Slave truly loves pleasuring Mistress. Mistress property teased and tormented this morning. Enjoy the photos.

Attached Files:

22. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well it was CBT day. That's always lots of fun. Mistress decided to take it up a notch. Oh boy ! Mistress was going to incorporate electric play in the morning sessions. Mistress says Mistress property was sure to get quite a few good jolt's from it. This session was long and shocking. Mistress property got a very intense work out Mistress experimented with the pads in different places and watched for slave reaction. Needless to say Mistress had a few good laughs and ask if slave was enjoying the session. Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress ! ! Mistress then did something I thought slave would never see happen. Using the tens unit Mistress property had two ruined orgasms. Mistress knew slave was very close to cumming. But Mistress had no intention on stopping Mistress says slave can resist the urge to cum only so long. Mistress smiles and says let see how long that takes. Mistress laughs as she turns the intensity levels up again and watches slave and Mistress property squirm and wiggle. Mistress property couldn't hold out any longer. Mistress watched as Mistress property started just cumming and Mistress just turned the intensity levels down and watched the show. Mistress watched the white liquid just run out. Mistress then turns the intensity levels up again real fast and watches Mistress property cum again and more cum oozes out. Mistress had a very good laugh at slave misfortune. Mistress says I hope you enjoyed them. Mistress says it will be at least one year before slave feels the flow of Mistress property having an orgasm. Mistress took a few photos. Mistress says please enjoy them.

Attached Files:

23. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress saved the best photos for last. Ruined orgasms. Mistress says it's the only way a slave show orgasm. Mistress says enjoy them.

Attached Files:

24. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress has given slave permission for an update. So slave is still caged. But Mistress says her property will be showing off a new cage. Mistress has decided on a cherry keeper. Mistress says one will become a permanent fixture to Mistress property. Slave can hardly wait. Thank you Mistress ! ! Today is CBT, bondage and electric play day. Slave is in for a very long afternoon. Mistress put slave in a rope body harness and chains. Also put slave in his slave hood and of course the 4" penis gag. Mistress led slave around the house and made me stand perfectly still for Mistress pleasure and enjoyment. When Mistress is done with this Mistress says the fun begins. Mistress will wire her property up for more training.

25. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress is enjoying herself this morning. Mistress just finished her first electric play session of the morning. Mistress tells slave there are going to be at least 3 more training sessions. Thank you Mistress ! Please may slave have more. Mistress property is going to enjoy the rest of the morning. Mistress just laughs. Enjoy the photos Mistress says it time to play.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice