Mistress give slave first lesson in humiliation.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ricscages, Jan 15, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    Mistress give slave a taste of humiliation. Mistress and I were out driving this morning no where really to be just out for a drive. We're making small conversation about things going on in the area. Mistress ask if I would like to perform a task for her. Like I have a choice in the matter. Yes Mistress how may I serve you. Tells me to drive to a certain location. Yes Mistress. It's one of our shopping malls. Now slave starts to worry. What is Mistress plan. Mistress tells me to park away from everyone. Now slave is worried. Once I stop where Mistress has directed me to. Mistress looks at me with a big,big smile and says it's time for your first lesson in humiliation. And it going to be a long one. Mistress smiled and asked if I was ready. Yes Mistress. Good! ! ! Mistress leaned over and grabbed her property. Pull my property out now I want to see it. Yes Mistress and slave did as he was commanded. There I sit behind the wheel of my pickup caged and fully exposed. Mistress chuckled and said it now time to take a little time and see if anyone sees my property all caged in red. This could be fun and interesting all at the same time. We pulled out of the parking lot. And I followed Mistress directions. For all to see. Mistress took this picture for me to post here.

Attached Files:

Mash2214, locked17 and tiruh811 like this.
  2. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    More of my fun filled day out for a drive. As we left the mall parking lot it didn't take long for Mistress property to be seen. As we sat at the red light a mid sized SUV pulled up beside us on our right. Woman driving saw the caged cock and just laughed at what she saw. As we drove on we started getting horns blown at us as people went by. Two SUV passed us on our right with young women driving got Mistress attention and gave her a thumb up and smiled as they pulled off. Mistress asked how I was enjoying our drive in the city. Slave answered he was having a great time. Mistress asked what does slave have to say. Thank you Mistress. Very Good ! ! ! Then it happens the highlight of the day. We're just driving around making small conversation. When we come to a intersection and a large pickup pulls up on our right to make a right turn. The young woman driving looks down and sees my caged cock. Gets Mistress attention and ask if that what she thinks that is. Yes it's my property in chastity. She says she wants to know more about this. So we follow her to a small shopping area. Once we stop we find out there are two young women in the truck. Now Mistress hos instructed me that I can't engage in the conversation unless they ask me a specific question. Yes Mistress. So there I sit caged, exposed while Mistress and two young women discuss Male Chastity and how to research it. Seems the driver wants to get her man involved in this. The second lady walks around to my side of the truck and bends over to get a closer look. Looks at me and ask does it hurt. Mistress knods that I may answer. I tell her no ma'am. She ask me how long do you wear it. Mistress answer for me. As long as I commands that he wears it. Mistress tells me to tell them how long i've been caged. I tell them I've been caged for 62 days. They gasped. When do you get out ? My answer when Mistress decide to release her property. Mistress and first woman talked more about chastity and the lifestyle. She sounded like she was very interested in this. Both women asked if they might be able to take a picture. Mistress gave her permission. They smiled when they finished. Thanked my Mistress and drove off. Mistress chuckled and said just think my property is on two stranger phones who can show it off. She smiled at me and said to put her property away she was tired of looking at it. Yes Mistress. Now slave you can buy lunch. Smile it could have been worse. Yes Mistress.

Attached Files:

3. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    I'd be careful with that one... some states are a PITA if you get caught. And if a child sees you naked in public oh boy... BIG TROUBLE. Again it depends on the state. Don't get me wrong I'm all for fun fetish, but jail isn't so much fun.

Unlucky, Ma’ams Slut and LockedPom like this.
  4. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I believe my Mistress had already picked the routes out that we drove. Meeting those two young women was something that just happened. But they made contact with us and started the conversation. But Mistress and I both know the laws of our state. Trust me I'm very careful and so is my Mistress..

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    I'm sorry to say that I find this very disturbing! I hope you are making it up! Neither my wife or daughter would find it amusing to see an unsolicited exposed penis, caged or otherwise and I wouldn't be happy with it either! Maybe in the States you take a more liberal view of things like this I don't know, but I suspect not. Here in the UK it would be a very serious criminal offence which could lead to both of you being prosecuted and placed on a sex offenders register for the rest of your life! And if a child is exposed to this kind of thing then it's a whole new ball game! I hope you are joking with this post but even if you are it is in my opinion in very bad taste!

6. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    I'm hoping your posts are a work of fiction. If they are not, I think you should find other ways to enjoy your kink that don't include the risk of exposing yourself to a child.

7. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    Agree with the above comments. This is indecent exposure and involving non consenting people in your kink. If you want to show it off, go to a swingers club.

Unlucky, Chaste J. and KatlynAshe like this.
  8. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    Jail sucks esp if it’s for something you did not mean

9. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    Like the others that have responded thus far. I don't condone involving others without their expressed prior consent in any kink fetish or sex related game.

Some states in the US are PITA ....I would not regard objection to this kind of behaviour as just someone being a pain in the ass.

Much as though in the majority of cases involving partial and total nudity I would be against intervention by any individuals or the so-called authorities in this case I think you are in the wrong

When you consider how difficult it would be for drivers or passengers in anything other than a much higher vehicles to witness anything at seat level in an adjacent vehicle I am inclined to think the OP and its follow up are just fantasy.

10. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    I hate to jump on the pile, but all things sexual, regardless of whether they're BDSM related or not, should be between consenting adults. To get the same effect without violating the Safe Sane and Consensual mantra most in the community espouse, perhaps your wife can expose and parade you at a fetish club or private fetish party. Or, if she wishes to humiliate you in public, there are ways to do it without flashing your junk- berating you, hitting on other guys, etc.

11. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    Very exciting adventures @Ricscages to be in public with the possibility of some one actually knowing your caged is exciting enough. To have others see you and have a conversation is Priceless. I know that if it was me in your situation I would be wet and I’m sure that would also show.
    That thrill of someone seeing is part of the exabitionist in a person. Some of us have that and some of us don’t.
    Possibly getting arrested is scare and can add to the excitement. You have a fantastic Mistress

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice