Mistress-Coach Bella, the Head Balls Coach: Spring practice edition

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Miss Bella, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Miss Bella

Miss Bella The Head Balls Coach

Head Balls Coach Buster'o'Bollocks TranSARS COV420
    Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    The following is written as a scene where I am a Coach-Mistress, or Mistress-Coach to a group of 'chastletes' , aka my ball players. It is my job as their 'Balls coach' to make sure they are chaste, receptive to any and all coaching, and follow my instructions implicitly without questioning or needing to know why. The sport where this is centered around loosely is American Football, but may also incorporate other sports in the future.

This is meant to be lighthearted, potentially funny, suggestive but implying the seriousness that any chastlete must embrace if he were to truly shine above the rest.

What team does Mistress Bella coach? The 'Cocks, of course! My RL alma mater, the South Carolina Gamecocks, has primary school colors of garnet and black, thus my referencing them here. The "head balls coach" moniker is a direct reference to College football hall-of-famer , and former Gamecocks coach Steve Spurrier, who referred to himself as the "Head Ball Coach."

It was directly a result of the subject I address suggesting a fun way to address some "Lite-Domme" activities while also making sure my newest Chastlete was properly coached and ready to start their training regiment.

Do you think you have the strength and the will to be Mistress-Coach Bella's newest 'chastlete?'

Color me doubtful, but prove me wrong, recruit, and we can see exactly how much less pathetic I can make you on a daily basis.

~Bella

DAY 1// 1:59PM
    PRACTICE STARTS AT 2PM

Having to adjust to the rigors of a proper coaching gig was less impactful than she expected, but since she wanted to put her best foot forward in an implicitly stylish way, Bella had decided to wear black heeled boots with garnet flourishes to the first day of spring practice. Extremely short terry cloth 'booty' style shorts and a low cut camisole tank top -- also in requisite and glorious garnet and black-- made her turn every single last head in the team administration building as she made her way out to the practice field with a confident, sassy swagger.

She had felt convinced and convicted that looking positively eye-catching would be the most effective way to capture the full and completely devoted attention of the chastletes she was tasked with coaching up.

As some chastletes jostled amongst themselves, she takes the whistle that had been draped around her neck and gives it a strong blow to draw the glance of everyone in ear's reach of it.

"Any prospective chastlete needs to be on both of their knees here, in front of me, before I count down from 5 , otherwise you can get the fuck off of my field." She glances side to side to judge their receptiveness as she continued. "5.....4....3...2............1."

She clears her throat, and scans the chastletes for compliance. "Now, if you wish to be taken seriously and want to survive our time here together, you will have the expectation that you commit yourselves to me, and to the team at large. Representin the 'cocks is not something that should ever be underappreciated, and I take my duties here with the utmost seriousness. You should too, with no exceptions."

Although there was a slight rustling or adjusting of some, she was enjoying laying the foundation for their upcoming practice schedule.

"Now, when I bother taking the time to address you, I do so to make you a better chastlete. From this point forward, while actively at practice and I am addressing you, you look me directly in the eyes, hands positioned behind your back. If I see you averting your eyes away from me, we're gonna get some of your holes plugged to ensure there won't be further problems. Further discipline would be handled by other means of plugging directly by me during my office hours. "

She couldn't help but smirk as they squirmed in place, as the eyes firmly peeled towards her could be felt with the proper weight, a feeling she truly enjoyed.

"You address me with the respect I deserve -- I certainly do not do this for charity -- so you refer to me only as Mistress-Coach Bella. Or, once we've started practicing, just Mistress-Coach will be adequate. Is that understood, recruits??"

"Yes, Mistress-Coach Bella." The prospective chastletes were loud and attentive, easing any anxiety she had about keeping their attention.

She continues, "I am your Head Balls Coach and as far as you are concerned, those little worms dangling between your legs belong to me while we work together. On your own time, they are of no interest to me, but while we are actively training on the practice field or during a game, they should be considered mine, and mine alone. "

"Once our work here is done, I would expect that such a meager little piece of meat would be more worthy of consideration by anyone potentially interested than they ever had been before this current moment." A large and genuine smile crosses her lips as she says, " This is my gift to you, my chastletes."

She had been chewing a nice big wad of Big League Chew and continued playfully smacking her lips in a subtle but dramatic way, enjoying herself in the moment.

While it appeared that everyone who was expected to be present complied with her demand , there was one chastlete that had clearly taken the initiative to be on the front row by himself. He appeared to be the most competent of the collective kneeling before her.

She glances down at her clipboard, looks up from her clipboard directly at him, and then decides to address him directly.

"Chastlete David, correct?"

She waits for David to nod and reply, " Yes, Mistress-Coach Bella." The constant eye contact was clearly making you uncomfortable but you clearly were eager to please your coach.

"You're going to be assigned a number both representative of your current progress, but also one -- since you primarily have played on the offensive side of the ball -- that symbolizes our goal here together as a whole." She gave him a playful wink and smile as she paced side to side.

"Your number, David, is 00. Representative of your newly made commitment to be chaste, but also because you surely won't be scoring any direct 'touchdowns' without the grace and mercy of any Superior who has agreed to take pity on your predicament with their most honest sympathy."

"Furthermore,..." she cleared her throat and walked over to the table nearby holding small pre-poured cups of water.

She glanced back towards her team of chastletes and addressed them as she attempted to clear her throat again , " ::ahem:: Pardon me , boys, just one moment." She proceeded to take two of the premade cups and raise them to her chest, slowly tipping them over towards her as the cold water started to trickle down her cleavage, drenching her shirt and revealing clearly that she had not been wearing any sort of sports bra.

Her nipples were pert and poking through her camisole tank top, with the fabric now conforming to the curves of her B-cup sized breasts, and the afternoon sun made all of the skin across her chest glisten.

As she chuckles and smirks, she then sits the two cups down, stacking them together, before taking a third cup and actually bringing it to her lips, finishing the entire cup quickly as it fills her mouth. Almost dramatically she had tilted her head backwards in a suggestive way in order to refresh herself, before she was satisfied that she had continued to keep their attention.

She walks back over to David in the front row, " We can't expect to compete if we aren't properly conditioned. Before we broach ANY other further steps, you are to start with a strict regiment of 10 sit-ups, 10 push-ups , and walking at least 1 mile. While the requirements of my chastletes will be high, you will continue 10 sit-ups, 10 push-ups for the next week. After the first 7 days, I will expect you to increase the amount by 1 every day for 7 days. So, after the first 7 days, you would increase to 11, 12, etc until at the end of day 14, you've established 17 sit-ups, and 17 push-ups. This will be your standard for the following week before we do the same -- increasing amounts by 1 every other week."

"Lastly, for this first initial acceptance of your fate under my guidance and coaching, you must understand that under no uncertain terms -- are you to be uncaged or released unless a fellow Superior demands this of you. We will reassess after each 7 day period so we can make sure we are still in well-conditioned shape to push our endurance further. "

She smiles and takes a deep, resigned breath as she arches her chest forward, making sure her now wet tits were shining front and center through her shirt-- trying to catch someone with such an irresistible distraction. She uses her free hand to 'cup' each one individually, making them jiggle and cause her soaked skin tight top jiggle along with them.

" Once we've had a week of strength and conditioning, we will dive into our playbook to add some ballplays that we'll need to master in order to succeed in the campaign ahead." She tosses the pen in her hand to the turf and promptly bends over, keeping her eyes peeled to see if anyone on the team were bold enough to fantasize with their eyes.

After standing up straight and adjusting her extremely short shorts and wet tank top -- she smiles and lets them know, "That's all for today, recruits. A proper chastlete worthy of playing for my team is not something that comes easy to most, so even if the road ahead is difficult for you, just know that I expect it to be, and that's why I will always promise to push you, and make you better to serve me , and our team."

She wore a pleased look across her face as she turns her back , saying only with an authoritative tone, "You're dismissed. As you were, my 'cocks."

Coach Bella struts back to the team administrative building having felt like their onboarding was a positive one. She reached and removed her garnet and black camisole tank top , leaving her bare breasts exposed before she entered the building, satisfied that her first impression left a desire in her team for them to wish to comply with her prescribed training regiment while planning on momentarily giving the team staff a playful treat as she made her way back to her office, the one that has clearly engraved nameplate across the door, "Head Balls Coach".

to be continued...

2. Deleted member 97060

Love this story very well written

3. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    Well done and good start Miss Bella. BTW I saw a shirt from USC one time...I believe it said "I LOVE THE COCK" :)

Miss Bella likes this.
  4. Miss Bella

Local Time:
    Thanks Tango. They have had many variations of that same sort of shirt , but most recently the most common one, and one I am planning to use to play dress up with is this one here
    [​IMG]

Newbie61 and TangoSub like this.
  5. Slutty Samantha

Slutty Samantha New member

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    Fantastic as always my Mistress Bella. It sounds like it’s going to be a fun season in that team.
    Your Slutty Samantha

Miss Bella likes this.
  6. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    Go Cocks! Or in this case, Lock Cocks!

This piece of writing REALLY resonates with me. FINALLY a dominant viewpoint that represents a plausible way to submit: having a chastity coach!

I’ve long wanted exactly that. To be molded into a champion—not abused and punished capriciously due to some perceived sleight.

I see myself as very valuable to a team. And the thought of being guided to having even higher value is awesome.

Being submissive does NOT mean lack of value or strength. It means recognizing and performing for those who want the best for you and from you.

Mistress....er....Head Ball Coach Bella’s really on to something. I’d love to be one of her chastletes.

Laz.

Miss Bella likes this.
  7. Slutty Samantha

Slutty Samantha New member

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    A team I could fit in with! Being coached by Mistress Bella is wonderful.

Miss Bella and Lazlo Toth like this.
  8. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    Does it reads "cocks" across the back of the booty shorts too? :D

9. Miss Bella

Local Time:
    Part 2 is coming...or rather, I'm coming later today in ...a poor chastlete's mouth. Stay tuned.

10. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    We wait with eager breath and locked cocks Coach Bella!

11. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    I don't want to dox myself but I'm very familiar with USC. My best friend once gave me a huge cup that said BIG COCK FAN and I may or may not have had white panties that said GO COCKS.

One of my favorite memories I've only shared with my Wife is I had a good party friend that was a former Playboy Playmate, and was also a good friend of Darius Rucker. We ran into him at a bar in Five Points, and between him and my unearthly attractive friend I was GOD for a night.

When we got back to my room she told me I had been so sweet so she wanted to give me a treat. So she had me strip, stand in front of her, and gave me a handy while she exposed her breasts to me. I came all over her. Then I was told to go start her a warm shower, get a towel, and prep my bed. I could sleep on the floor. Even back then some girls could tell I was a sucker for a dominant woman.

TangoSub and Lazlo Toth like this.
  12. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    ... Oh to add to the thread in a constructive manner, chastlete's is simply brilliant and clever. Love it!

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  13. Miss Bella

Local Time:
    What a story! Thanks for sharing. Darius is certainly a legend in his own right — and it sounds like a few crazier versions of nights I’ve had both in Five Points and the Vista.

One of my (not sexy) most favorite memories was 2006 SC- UGA game. Hyped before hand as a possible statement game, my roommate and I both lived off of Rosewood and walked to the game . gamecocks were shut out by UGA and dealt Spurrier his 2nd shutout loss EVER. A demoralizing game to be a witness to.

on the trek back home , both far removed from our pre-game intoxication and disappointed with the game , as we walked under the train track bridge right near the corner of Assembly and Rosewood, a homeless man who was huddled up in the corner , under the bridge yelled out to us , “hey fellas keep your heads up! We gon get dem dawgs next year !!”

the absolutely bonkers notion of a homeless man sleeping under a bridge giving you a pep talk or a pick-me-up aside, the best part of this story is that HE WAS RIGHT! In 2007, we went to play UGA in Athens , they were ranked #11 and we won 16-12.

not only was he a true kind soul to even try to offer encouragement in a ridiculous situation , but he also clearly knew what the fuck he was saying…. That’s how I like to remember it at least — he probably, in reality, didn’t remember that whole interaction an hour after it happened .

this is also why sports, like live music, can be a communal event worth experiencing for the sheer ridiculousness of it. I hold my story as exhibit A to that point.

14. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    You both are so correct. Sports can transcend not only sociology-economic strata, but cultural, ethnic and intellectual layers as well. Truly the great divider and equalizer.

Who among us chaste (chastletes!!) males can’t place ourselves in that locker room? I sure can. What’s gonna happen next?

And can we former athletes......chastletes...admit to our darker sides?

I for one thank Bella for her gentle, but deep, probe into my long suppressed sub-conscious.

Did I think these things back then? Did I witness them? Do I desire them?

Well, my answer to the latter question is revealed by my mouthwatering anticipation of part 3.

I can’t wait to find out how the fitting goes.

Best. Fiction. Ever.

Laz

stallionBoi likes this.
  15. stallionBoi

stallionBoi Teased Member

Explorer
    Local Time:
    Those seventeen words sum it up nicely.

She's truly a unicorn - A fabled creature that has materialized to stimulate the cocks of some, and the minds of others.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice