Miss Carol and I

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rumpleforeskin, Apr 5, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Rumpleforeskin

Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    This is my first journey into the world of Female-led relationships. In my introduction I described our first meeting.

My Lady's name is Carol and I am expected to address her as "Miss Carol". She has asked me to start a blog here and update it from time to time.

From the start she has insisted we communicate openly and honestly with each other. Miss Carol asked me to undress completely and dug deeply into my past, beginning by asking me how often I masturbated. This habit has been a big problem to me much of my life. Even during my earlier marriage I indulged in it whilst showering and had felt bad afterwards. Miss Carol explained that she was going to put an end to my masturbation habit for good. She would fit a device over my genitals that prevented me from touching myself. We sat down together at the computer and looked at several websites. As we looked, Miss Carol began to stroke my penis gently and of course it began to get hard. She laughed and told me to relax. She gently worked Mister Rumple (my foreskin) back and forth, telling me that all her previous lovers had been circumcised at birth. Then she stopped abruptly just as it was feeling good. We scanned pages showing chastity devices, teasing my cock at each one but stopping well before a climax. My cock became sticky with pre-cum by the time we had viewed all the pages and Miss Carol scolded me and wiped me down with a wet facecloth before commanding me to kneel and worship her.

I spent the week with Miss Carol. I was to remain nude at all times and was not to even attempt to masturbate. We discussed punishments. She pulled me over her knee and gave me a taster of what would happen if I disobeyed her. At night I was fitted with boxing gloves as we lay side-by-side despite my resolve not to touch myself. Of course I had to satisfy Carol's sexual needs. My previous wife had hated oral sex and I was not very proficient at cunnilingus so Miss Carol gave me practical instructions, applying gentle pressure to my balls several times as I learned how to pleasure her.

At the end of the week we had a long talk. Miss Carol is quite well-off and I am retired so I agreed to become Miss Carol's live-in submissive for an indefinite period of time. Yesterday we visited a local sex-shop for a chastity cage. The assistant was female and I could feel my face burning as Miss Carol explained what we needed. I am a 'grower' but my cock is not very long so we had agreed on the CB6000S for my first device. It was out of stock so Miss Carol decided I should wear a steel cock-ring to get used to the feeling of restriction around my balls. I was led into a small curtained cubicle in the shop to try on the ring. Miss Carol called out for some lube and I was mortified as the assistant entered the cubicle with a tube of Glide. The ring felt a little strange at first but after 24 hours it is still in place and feels great. I had several quite strong erections during the night but was powerless to enjoy them.

I am looking forward to Saturday when we collect my first chastity device. At least I won't have to wear boxing gloves in bed!

2. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    Good luck and welcome!

wLOCKridge and manintyres like this.
  3. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a heck of an introduction to the lifestyle! Good luck.

manintyres likes this.
  4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    @Rumpleforeskin Welcome to the Mansion. I'm not sure that a cock ring will help you with wearing a cage as they do tend to have different purposes. Your avatar is the first I've seen from the Brothers Grimm, they were well known for their fairy tales.

5. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds fun. Good luck with those night time erections. Good thing you are going to be living with her (key holder) if that plastic breaks you are going to want it off ASAP. Metal cages are cheap on eBay. Once you have your size check into them.

6. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Agreed metal is much better

wLOCKridge likes this.
  7. Rumpleforeskin

Local Time:
    @Mistress B. Miss Carol explained that the purpose of the cock ring was firstly to get me used to having some constriction behind my balls in readiness for my chastity device but more importantly as a constant reminder that my cock and balls now belong to her to do with as she pleases.

@macmagna. The device is a "Medical silicone male chastity device CB6000S cock cage with 5 penis ring penis lock". I guess it is a Chinese copy but then it is pretty cheap. I get the feeling that this is just a starter to test me out.

wLOCKridge, Mactastic and manintyres like this.
  8. Mactastic

Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you have a plan. A nice "Non Permanent" toy for you new relationship with a fun and interested partner.

9. Rumpleforeskin

Local Time:
    My chastity device arrived yesterday. We unpacked the device together. My years of uncontrolled masturbation were at an end and I was about to enter a period of enforced chastity. I lay back on the bed while Miss Carol removed the cock-ring she had placed over my genitals 5 days ago. There was no sign of chafing. Miss Carol asked me if I was ready. I replied in the affirmative and was ordered to stand up straight with my hands on my head. She slipped the retaining ring in place and slid the cage in place. The lock snapped shut and the full realization of what I had done set in. My first journey of submission had begun!

Last night Miss Carol teased my nipples and I felt for the first time what it was like to have an erection foiled by the cage. She laughed and pulled my head down between her thighs. This morning the device was removed for an inspection and quickly replaced. I have no control over how long it will remain in place and that is the way I want to to be from now on!

10. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Your journey has begun. When you want it removed so you can play with your self and Miss Carol says NO than you will start to understand what submission is. Than when she leaves you locked for another week or more with no stimulation at all it will become very real. Enjoy

11. Rumpleforeskin

Local Time:
    If I ask Miss Carol will say NO and will be punished; if I don't ask then she will assume I don't want to play with myself. Either way I lose! But when I reflect on the number of times I have masturbated over the years I know I have made the right choice. In the end I will be a better person and I feel deeply honored to serve the needs of my Mistress and gladly put aside my own selfish desires.

Mash2214, wLOCKridge and manintyres like this.
  12. Mactastic

Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    We'll see how you feel in three weeks. LOL

13. Rumpleforeskin

Local Time:
    One of Miss Carol's friends invited us over for a meal last night. An attractive, middle-aged woman named Sarah opened the door. We walked into the living area and I was surprised to see a naked man kneeling on the floor. Sarah told him to stand and introduced him to me as Michael. He was wearing a chastity device made out of stainless steel and I became acutely aware that my own genitals were caged. Miss Carol grabbed my hand and led me into the next room where I was ordered to undress. I did so, carefully folding each item of clothing as I went. Then it was back into the living room. I could feel Michael's eyes boring into me and struggled to keep my hands behind my back.

Sarah instructed me to kneel before her and asked me my name. It felt pretty obvious that I should address her as Miss Sarah. She smiled as I replied and began to ask me personal intimate questions about myself. I realized that Michael was listening intently and felt deeply embarrassed. However, I knew I had to be totally honest and found myself describing my masturbation habit in painful detail. Miss Carol punctuated my interrogation with her own observations and I longed for it to be all over. Then it was Michael's turn to be humiliated as Miss Sarah explained his role in her household.

Dinner was nice. Michael and I hand-washed all the dishes and each was inspected carefully for marks. I had managed not to leave any smears but Michael had improperly cleaned two plates. We were marched into the living room and Miss Sarah pulled Michael over her knees. I watched fascinated as he received a severe scolding followed by twenty hard swats (ten for each mistake). A red-bottomed Michael slowly rose to his feet. He was clearly used to being punished and I could clearly see his penis straining hard against the cage of his chastity device. Then Miss Sarah called me over and I realized I was going to be punished too! Miss Sarah informed me that had not made any errors but it was only fair to Michael that I should receive the same punishment. To me, it was not fair at all but I took a long, slow breath and positioned myself over Miss Sarah's knees. I went as limp as I could and readied myself for the scolding that almost reduced me to tears. Then came the spanking itself. Miss Carol came over and positioned my arms out of the way. I counted silently to myself and accepted the intense pain that flooded through me. At last it was over and I stood gratefully. Miss Sarah gave me a long hug and I felt at peace with myself.

It was time to go home. I dressed and we bade our farewells. I knew that this visit was the first of many as I heard Miss Carol invite the couple over for a meal next Friday.

14. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    I look forward to hearing about the return visit dinner at Miss Carol's.

15. Rumpleforeskin

Local Time:
    Miss Sarah and Michael arrived around 6 pm the following Friday. Miss Carol had just spent about an hour slowly teasing my genitals, bringing me almost to the edge a couple of times and had just replaced my chastity cage as the doorbell rang. I knelt on the living room carpet and waited as the pair entered the room. I could feel my face burning as Miss Carol described our tease session in intimate detail as Michael undressed in front of us. Miss Sarah sat down on a stool and told me to approach her. She was wearing long lace gloves and I guessed I was to be put over her knees again. I was wrong! She reached out and gripped my balls gently, pulling them downwards. I forced myself to relax and readied myself for a painful experience. Instead, she kept kneading my balls. My penis began to strain painfully against my cage. Finally Miss Sarah let go of my balls and abruptly told me to go away. Miss Carol pointed to the kitchen. Michael and I had to serve dinner while the two girls chatted away. The meal was a success and the dishes were placed in the dishwasher and there was no punishment this time. Our guests left with full stomachs shortly afterwards.

16. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the play by plays. This is an exciting read!

17. Rumpleforeskin

Local Time:
    Miss Sarah and Michael called in on us last weekend. Miss Carol had just given me an OTK spanking for rudeness and I was kneeling naked on the parquet floor in the living room as they entered. Michael dutifully removed his clothing and knelt next to me. He was not wearing a chastity device and his penis was neatly bandaged. Our eyes met. Michael was about to speak when Miss Sarah called him over and sent him into the kitchen to make some tea. I remained motionless and began to wonder what had happened to Michael. Could he have trapped his penis in his chastity device? Then it dawned on me. I had overheard the two girls talking about circumcision at our last dinner and put two and two together. I felt a sharp slap across my cheek and came back to the room. I was told to rise and stand upright before the two girls. My bottom was still red from my earlier spanking and Miss Sarah roughly fondled my buttocks, telling me that perhaps I had not learned my lesson. She pointed to her knees and I felt deeply ashamed that I had fallen into a reverie as I took my position. Miss Sarah was left-handed so I received my punishment from the opposite side to my earlier spanking. It was soon over and I was told to kneel on the carpet. Michael entered the room with a tray which he set down on the coffee table. As he poured the tea, Miss Sarah said "Don't you have something to tell our hosts?" Michael knelt beside me and blurted out the events he had recently experienced. There were tears in his eyes as he spoke.
    Miss Sarah had taken Michael to the local hospital for a checkup on the Monday morning. She had removed his chastity device just before they set off and the doctor (who was also Miss Sarah's gyno) noticed lacerations on Michael's foreskin, obviously created by the confinement in the cage. The doctor examined his genitals carefully. She retracted Michael's foreskin and tutted. It would have to go! It was way too tight. The doctor picked up the phone and spoke to Miss Sarah's brother who was a consultant surgeon at the same hospital. The doctor left the room and Miss Sarah explained to Michael that he was going to be circumcised immediately. It was obviously a setup but since Michael had signed a contract with Miss Sarah he knew there was no choice. A few minutes later the three of them found themselves in a small treatment room in the urology department. Sarah's brother entered and the two girls watched as Michael's foreskin was clamped, cut, stitched and bandaged. He had been given a local anesthetic and felt nothing except total humiliation.
    Miss Carol asked Michael if he was happy with the result. He nodded and began to cry in earnest so Miss Sarah told him to go to the spare room and lie down for a while. After he had gone, Miss Sarah opened her handbag and produced a glass bottle containing liquid and something pink. It was Michael's foreskin! She handed me the vial and I looked at it from all angles. Then I heard Miss Carol's voice. "I think I ought to get you circumcised too!" My heart began to thud in my chest. I had hated my long rumply foreskin as a child and had often thought about having it trimmed. Miss Carol told me that I was not obliged to have it done but she would never marry an uncircumcised man. Now we had discussed our future together the previous evening and marriage was on the cards if I so wished.
    I needed time to think. Miss Sarah stood and left the room with a smile. A few minutes later I heard the front door open and close. We were alone. Miss Carol told me we would talk more about what had transpired in a few days. I have to make a choice and it is so difficult. If I go ahead then Mister Rumpy would end up in a glass bottle and I would have a loving wife to keep me in check.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice