mineral ice/icy hot

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissyjazmine, Jun 20, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. sissyjazmine

sissyjazmine sissyjazmine

Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    Does anyone have any stories or experience with mineral ice or icy hot? Please share any ideas.

here's ours: my Wife/Goddess once completely lathered EVERY inch of my penis/balls with Mineral ice. Was very erotic until a few mins later. OMG!!!!!! i ran to the shower. found out that vaseline is the antidote.

anyone else?

sissyjazmine

2. Mistress Lauren

Mistress Lauren Active member

Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    That's a funny story. My fiance has hinted at that, but I've never been brave enough to try that on him... I've heard too many stories of it going completely bad...

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    I've used Ben Gay and a few similar products many times. You can definitely build up to it. The first time, I used just a light coat and did the same - ran for the shower. More rbecently, I've managed to rub in a pretty significant amount and leave it. Granted, I was sweating profusely, and doubled over for part of the time, but I got through it. :blink:

Best of luck, and have fun!
    mikecb

4. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Mike, that doesn't have anything to do with that dare by chance??? ;)

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Hey, I'd never dare someone to do something I hadn't tried myself! ;-p

6. CONRAD ST IVES

CONRAD ST IVES Active member

Stillwater ok
    Local Time:
    For cumming without permission i was given the pick of 3 punishments. Stay 6 minuets in
    an ice bath, jog half mile in public in gym shorts only no shirt , or jock strap or get my cock and balls rubbed with icy-hot, ben-gay or heat with a tight wool jock strap, and tied to our
    massage table for a full hour . The first time was really bad . I am not sure witch one she used, maybe the liquid heat . My balls were on fire but the rule was if i beg or cry i would get a second application and time would start over. I did have a safe word ,but so far i had never used it. Even so, bad as it was when another punishment was ordered i still
    chose this. I just could not do the other two. But this time the icy and ben were mixed
    and rubbed well in . This time it was not too bad. I started to think of the pain the way
    i do with really tight nipple clamps or a long hard spanking . I would think about this
    punishment at night and get turned on. She soon started to look for something worse.

7. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    It can cause skin burns (even after years of application with no issues), so be careful.

8. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    There are a number of products which can cause immediate regret and instant repentance. Products containing methyl salicylate have a cumulative exposure issue. This includes most of the "cooling rubs" or products such as Icy Hot. Methyl salicylate is hazardous in large amounts, and is absorbed through the skin. Some parts of the body, such as the testicles, have close to a 100% absorption rate.

Methyl salicylate can cause a kidney failure, with reduced or even no kidney output. It can cause corneal ulcers with loss of vision. It can lead to low blood pressure, and breathing problems, including difficulty breathing, rapid breathing, or even no breathing. Headaches, fever, even seizure are possible with poisoning, plus a plethora of symptoms and complications. Products containing methyl salicylate include ben gay, icy hot, and most such rubs. Those rubs aren't hazardous for many applications, such as sore muscles, so long as they're not overused. Use on high-absorption areas, however, is very different. These include the testicles and anus.

There are other products which do not contain methyl salicylate, which are not hazardous, but do produce instant regret. A tube of Capzacin HP is in my shaving kit. It's used occasionally when I'm home, but my wife has also dictated the use of the "pepper rub" at times. Go put it on, and stand in a corner for a half hour. A very small amount on the frenum feels like fire. It's quite painful. A trace on the testicles is agony, and a small amount on the anus is nearly enough to bring tears. The effect lasts about twenty minutes before reducing to a warm sensation or mild discomfort. If exposed to water, it "reactivates" and returns. It does not cause damage, may cause some redness, but it will reduce me to shivering and shaking, and usually immediate regret for ever being willing to try it. There's really no downside for her using it. A quarter inch squeezed out of the tube is more than enough.

Various versions under different names are available in different countries. Check the contents to be sure whatever you choose is safe. Products containing methyl silicylate are not safe.

Colton27 likes this.
  9. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    Having written that, though it's late and I'm 2,500 miles from home at the moment, my wife had me put the tip of the tub in my penis and squeeze. I felt it go in, and the pain started shortly after. I'd had a stressful day. She didn't volunteer it. I had to ask, because I felt like I needed it, and she obliged. We texted. I told her how much it hurt. She told me to go to bed. I asked if she might just tell me that it's all my dick is good for, not much use for anything else, and if I think that hurts, I have another thing coming. Please tell me I'm an asshole, that if I don't work harder to please her, she'll find someone she deserves and leave me where she found me, alone, worthless. Tell me I better earn her love, stop taking her for granted. I just needed to hear that.

"You are not worth the time it takes to write this," she wrote. "You wouldn't even begin to satisfy me with that excuse for a dick." She added a few emoji's.

"I'm never going to be won over until you learn to use that thing as more than a towel hanger, sorry doesn't cut it," she said. "I would be infinitely more satisfied if you'd just sit down and talk to me about stuff I want to talk about."

I asked her, please don't find another man to satisfy you.

"I actually could find a ton of other guys that will talk to me," she replied. I admitted that I'm really bad at it. (I am). "That's being conservative," she said. "You suck at it. I can find one any time, better shape up."

I admitted I knew she could, and said I'd try.

"You can try, but I'm a tough customer," my wife said. She is. "We will see. I will give it a go, better impress me. You'll see, if you don't perform."

Now, my wife wouldn't have done that if I hadn't asked. One one level, it's kind of pathetic to have to ask to be talked to that way, or to experience that pepper rub that way. On the other hand, I wasn't above asking. It was a tough day. I needed that. She was kind enough to oblige, for which I'm grateful. From an adult perspective, I know it's nothing to be proud of. I also knew that I wanted to hear it from her, and there wasn't a substitute, I felt, for the pain and discomfort. It helped. It helped a lot.

She concluded by adding that she will be taking the keys when I get home, a renewed effort to lock up, and I'm okay with that. I need that. I can admit that. I'm okay admitting that I need it. I have a job description with the word "command" in it. Literally. The simple truth is that it doesn't mean much, when the only thing that counts is my need to humbly focus on submitting myself to my wife. It's an act of love, chivalry, respect, honor, and I need it more than she does, and I'm okay with that. She can be a tough customer. And she perhaps could drop me for ten thousand better. She's absolutely right that change needs to occur, and it doesn't need to occur with her. I need to double down and focus more on what's important in life, and in recognizing that she's what's important. Everything else, chastity, pepper rub, a little trash talking and verbal discipline...those are just tools, symbols of the path I need to walk to be better for her. I know that.

Men are visual, tactile. Perhaps a bit less cerebral, and in my case, a lot less heart. Shoot me, just don't ask me to open up. I know my faults, the big ones, and my failings are precisely the things she needs the most, which is why I am in great need of improvement, change, effort. She is in great need, too, but not to change. Great need for my change. She needs a husband worth of her. I'm not. I need to change that. I know that.

It's juvenile, immature, kind of pathetic, that a grown, mature man needs to squirt pepper rub into his cock to help him focus on what's important, or that his wife needs to talk like that to him, but it's hard to express the comfort, the motivation, and the desire to do better, that seems to be inspired by such simple things. I'm grateful.

10. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    No experience with these creams or products, but always amazed when an ancient post comes back to life. Remains dormant for over ten years and then poof back in discussions again. Some topics are like zombies, they never die.

jemima likes this.
  11. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Wifey uses Hand sanitiser on me, is really hot, but only for a few minutes

12. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I think that is alcohol in the sanitizer. I have tried that, at the suggestion of a Dom on here. Does warm up quickly but fades soon after.

13. Raymond P.

Raymond P. "Felicity"

Full-time sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Mistress has sometimes used icy-hot (or something similar) on my balls for punishment for misbehavior, but fortunately it is rare.
    As others have said it feels OK at first, then the burn starts to set in. Very painful, and nothing at all you can do relieve it if your hands are restrained.

14. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My Wife has been known to surreptitiously mix biofreeze with lube and edge me with it.. an interesting sensation to say the least

15. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    Mistress has biofreeze and icyhot as well as a good idea of how painful both are in various places on my body. she's not afraid to use any if it anywhere

16. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh and me as well. and i wonder where the folk who writ them am. i like watch zombie films as well.

MissyB likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice