milking vs. orgasm

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by maturemetal'sBoss, Jul 7, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. maturemetal'sBoss

maturemetal'sBoss Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    Do YOU think the difference is between Milking and having an Orgasm?
    Is there a difference? I feel that when you are milked and done, the final result is the same as an orgasm. Maturemetal insists that it is different.:smilies_xxx22::chores003:

2. slave1951

slave1951 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    Hi! I have never been milked but I have read that it lacks any of the sensations of an orgasm, and that is why some choose to milk rather than allow the pleasure of an orgasm. What does MM say?

3. maturemetal'sBoss

maturemetal'sBoss Junior Member

Local Time:
    First of all you have gotta do something since you are going a year. Not good for the prostate. He says there is a difference and that he is still horney after milking. I say that it is the same result from both therefor it must be the same. Again, look into doing something for the year so you don't do damage to the prostate.
    Thanks

4. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    I can’t say that I’ve ever been properly milked (milked without my penis being touched) but I’ve had plenty of ruined orgasms.

The difference between a ruined orgasm or milking is that you don’t feel the full release and pleasure of a full orgasm. It’s hard to explain why it feels different but you defiantly feel different after a real orgasm compared to being milked or having a ruined orgasm.

What I can say is that after I have had a ruined orgasm I feel frustrated and feel as if I need to cum more and I find myself feeling horny not long after but if I have a full orgasm with climax I feel satisfied but it could be a while even days before I feel horny again.

Hope that helps and makes sense.

5. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    Maturemetals' Boss there is definately a difference and Slave Kris explains it perfectly. On a side note as far as damage to the prostrate Monks go for years without any kind of release and most of them live to be ripe old buggers. There are reports on both sides of the fence on the whole damage to the prostrate debate. But even the ones that site it as being important to preventing prostrate problems say that it is most important in the teen to mid twenties range.

Rachel

6. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    I'm with Slave Kriss. Milking for me provides none of the pleasure of a true cumming. It does for me however relieve the frustration but only for a day or so. For long term chastity, milking should be done periodically to maintain prostate health.

7. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    My Boss did actually milk me a few months ago while I was in my cage. She said that she did not want to do it anymore because it was the same as orgasm I tried to explain that it was not but what do I know I just her Sub.

And last week she gave me a ruined orgasm. She was very angry with me for having anykind of an ogasm, ruined or not. Even though I was still horny after. For the first time she even had me clean up the mess. I was still so horny that I did without hesitation. Then that even made it worse, now I was really horny! I even enjoyed it do to the fact that she was forcing me to do it.

It seems everyday she is becoming more and more controlling and I love it.
    Today I gave her a tutorial on how to navigate through the Mansion I hope she becomes an active member. I love her!

8. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    The biggest difference between orgasm and milking is that after milking there is no let down of submissiveness. Usually after an orgasm I have no desire to serve or to be subservient or submissive in any way. After milking I am exactly as much interested in being submissive as I would have been with no release at all. That's a pretty big difference to me and should be enough to encourage all serious Dommes to only allow milking and not orgasms to their subs.

9. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    i have heard that the body will take care of itself. even monks have nocturnal emissions that help maintain prostate health and are beyond anyone's control.

10. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    There is certainly some satisfaction for a man through milking, but...

PT109 nailed the difference between milking and orgasms: way less service or submissive decline in the sub guy after a milking vs an orgasm.

I am fairly experienced in this having had most of my releases this way for about a year, even though recently I've been blessed with more orgasms. Trust me, my orgasms now are much less frequent than when I was being milked. I digress.

The difference in my mental attitude after an orgasm is completely different than that after a milking. Both provide relief, but the milking never satisfies the urge and keeps my in that obedient state of tease and denial. An orgasms makes me sleep better and I could care less about serving my Lady after an orgasm, let alone obeying her.

In terms of my satisfaction, milking is not my first choice, I would always choose the orgasm and nap...

In terms of controlling a man through chastity or (long term) orgasm delay, milking clearly works. Milking can increase a man's submissiveness much better than plain old orgasms. There is a clear correlation between submissiveness and obedience in teased men and the quantity (and quality) or the real or ruined orgasms and milkings doled out by their dominant. Umm, there is another correlation between post milking obedience and swallowing your sperm, but I digress again!

In case any dominants are reading, sorry guys... I'm just contributing my subjective experiences to the thread, and I'm not suggesting that anyone's Mistress actually control anyone's orgasms at Chastity Mansion!

Wait, that is one of the primary purposes of Chasity Mansion... Sorry AGAIN guys (and Mistress Watchful)

Respectful :cat:

11. collegeslave

collegeslave Junior Member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    I'm pretty sure that the study done showed that there was a decreased chance of prostate cancer for those that came often when they were in their teens and twenties. I agree with everyone else though, there is no let down in submissiveness after being milked. Actually, I normally feel hornier after being milked

12. cheyennemt35

cheyennemt35 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I agrree wotj PT-109. After being millked, I am still ready to obey and serve. After organism, I tend to feel self releived and ready for a nap. My Mistress loves to milk me because afterwords, I am still attenative and ready to obey.

13. cheyennemt35

cheyennemt35 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I agree Milking is not the same

:cat:

14. slave1951

slave1951 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, I find that eventually I'm able to manipulate myself into cumming, and I was even able to do it yesterday with a minor, very unfulfilling orgasm. I didn't realize it was going to happen until it was too late, and it was so lacking of normal sensation that I really didn't know it happened until it was too late and Empress' sheets were soiled. I ate it (first time tasting that) even though she was sleeping because I vowed to her that I would obey that rule. She wasn't pleased her sheets were soiled so I washed them.
    One major point to this is, the 'stuff' found it's way out, I had little sensation and I didn't lose much, if any, of my charge to submit, having to eat it was the (yuck) icing on the cake which demonstrated to me that Empress was still in charge and my desire to serve and obey her was still intact. It was not anything like a normal orgasm that drains you. Kudos once again to MM and his Princess for designing the Watchful Mistress, and to my Empress for choosing that for me. I would be abusing myself many times daily if it weren't for my cage, and would be a much less useful slave if allowed that freedom... but both Empress and I would be less happy so I want chastity for her as she really enjoys being in charge and owning a full time house slave who obeys always. Sex is only for Empress and is not good for Her slave, she says, and she's right of course. We are both much much happier as Mistress and slave. She calls me her eunuch sometimes and it's wonderfully humiliating to be called that!

15. roberta

roberta Junior Member

Local Time:
    PT109 and Respectful,
    You are soooo correct, milking is the way forward for the submissive that wants to experience obedience without resistance. Any orgasm that is permitted should be conditional on swallowing the cum and extending the period before the next opportunity to request orgasm

16. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    For me swallowing is mandatory always. So as I contemplate a milking, the swallowing is part of the process. After a while it is no longer yuky and you start looking forward to it. It's all part of the same delightful process whereby you maintain your chastity and constant yearning, while still submissive for your Mistress.

17. maid rose

maid rose Member

Local Time:
    Lady Boss, it sure is different, not only psychologically as others have stated but also physically. After proper milking, via massaging the prostate, it is still possible to have an orgasm and expel quite some fluid even if quite some fluid -white thick - has been massaged out, it is like tapping out of another vessel and so relief is a lot less...

18. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    Thanks everyone for the input. I think she may now understand that there is a diffrence. Also alot of comments on forced eating own cum. I am hoping this will be part of the process as it is most of you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice