Milking Suggestions

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, Apr 11, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    Looking for any and all suggestions for being milked.
    Both [​IMG]@n2toys and I want to succeed at being milked - for me it seems it would be incredibly frustrating and submissive; I'm sure my Wife would having an incredible sense of control.

Yesterday during a teasing text the prospects of not being allowed to cum until I'm successfully milked was brought up.
    I'm currently at 2 weeks & 3 days since a partial orgasm.
    My longest denial has been 4-1/2 weeks and have been told going into this period I'll be pushed longer this time; so just half-way thru and already quite hungry with desire...

My Wife enjoys pegging me, has tried milking with Her fingers, and we have an Aneros modified with conductible copper tape for use with a standard TENS unit.
    Last Saturday Night I briefly had the sensation of needing to pee while being pegged with our new Tantus Acute dildo; I'm tried to relax and let it flow but no success - I have a feeling the biggest obstacle is in my head and I need to relax more.

Asides from longer denial and assume trying to relax and let 'things' flow... any input for success would be appreciated; not necessarily so I can cum but we both very much want to succeed at being milked.

Thanks

Patsey Belle likes this.
  2. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    Stay chaste for a bit longer. I'm betting you'll get there. It takes some patience and definitely need relaxation. Lots of time, persistence and patience by both parties seems to be very important. Not something to do when your short on patience and time. lol... Sounds like you already have lots of good toys/tools to work with. I am really interested in learning more about the e stim. experience and getting it flowing.

3. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Everyone is different. Just being locked away might not do it. Perhaps you need stimulation. Have her bind you, then edge you every night. That should fill the old prostate up! Also you and your wife could use some time learning human anatomy. It could be that you are both doing it incorrectly. Here is a link to a place that I started from Lady Labyunka. Sorry but there is reading involved, and she doesn't just jump right into poking on your prostate. Safety first!

https://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/prostate-milking/

Patsey Belle, CZSteve and RGL like this.
  4. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    I am locked 24/7 and let out about every 8 weeks usually for ruined orgasms between these I get milked every 2 weeks. we have found that position for me has a lot to do with it, standing up bent forward over a chair back or on all fours on the bed have given the best results. Being relaxed and wanting release is also a plus. My mistress always keeps me caged for this and will start by playing with my nipples and some light spanking whilst telling me that if I don't produce something for her that I don't really want to come and will increase my lock up time After about 5 to 10 minutes of this she will use a curved steel dildo and slowly work my prostate almost straight away I get the need to pee felling, after another 4 or 5 minutes I am leaking heavily, she will keep going until the flow slows about another 10 minutes sometimes she will work me till there is no flow and the sensation becomes so intense near painful that I start to beg her to stop. at this point I feel totally drained and just a shaking mess. after I have composed my self I then have to lick up the mess an thank her. We have tried other positions but find these best another key thing was finding the right dildo. This may or may not work for you its just what we find best every body is different Hope its of some help

Patsey Belle and jshackleton2016 like this.
  5. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    We have found that bringing me to the edge of orgasm first, to prime the lines so to speak, always results in a release.

sissybitch likes this.
  6. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    As much as I would LOVE to be bound and tormented every night I have been informed by @n2toys that's not going to happen... however I am usually bound and played with every weekend and every morning and evening we cuddle where my KH/Wife is usually the Big Spoon and will tease my (Her) nipples and caged cock :D

And thank you for that link; we've seen some of that info but not all and seems to be a very good and worthwhile read.

Mactastic likes this.
  7. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    For me,being in the right position (on all fours, naked except for a bra and cage, knees spread apart. But being in the right mindset has so much t do with it. It is an act of unabridged submission to Her and, while it's happening, I can't think of me or my clitty at all or it just doesn't happen for me. I have to be humbled by the moment. While She is controlling me, She tells me what a wimp I am, being so controlled by her one little finger and all. That really gets me going.

Mash2214 and sissybitch like this.
  8. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    I like your position. Similar to me but without the bra that's not something my wife likes me to wear.

9. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Understood. She uses my feminine urges as a way to humiliate and dominate me. She knows how embarrassing it would be for me if others knew about Donna, so She uses the threat of exposure to control me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice