Milking Success!

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by thekeyholderwife, Dec 3, 2015.

1. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    I have to share because I am excited. I have been trying all kinds of ways to "milk" my husband. A couple of nights ago we were fooling around for quite a while. I was behind him using a stap-on (I hate how cliche' this sounds) but it was hot. I began to get tired so I started to pull out and he actually said that he was getting close and to not stop! I feel bad because I laughed and as I did I pulled out all the way and he collapsed on the bed kind of whining. Not in a childish way but in a frustrated "damn I was right there kind of way". Well we tried again tonight. It was interesting though. I thought he would ejaculate...like squirt when he came. But it just dribbled out while I was doing the business so to speak.

Problem for him is that the whole time he was saying "almost there" while I was telling him "it doesn't look like its going to happen, actually it's coming out already". As we continued and as he leaked he started to loose the almost there feeling, realizing that what he was hoping would happen (an ejaculation) ended up being just a leaky faucet with no climax. This all happened with the cage on so maybe it would have been different if he wasn't all bunched up. In any case I am so happy that I finally was able to do it. I have been trying for a while now.

Anybody else experience this?

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    Not yet. I am hoping it will happen but I have already fully handed over the reigns of where the chastity goes to my Mistress, so it is up to her. Since she took over the control of the keys to my device twelve days ago she has got noticeably more frisky with my bottom than she has ever done before so there is a chance she will take the next step.

Did you use an 'ordinary' strap on (if you can call a strap on ordinary!) or was it one designed to stimulate the prostate?

3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    #3 Mascara^Snake, Dec 3, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
    Prostate milking in my experience has only ever produced the same results. Just a dribbling of semen rather than ejaculation and no accompanying orgasm.
    Whenever I've milked I've done it with my finger. Having him on all fours. You can feel the prostate up inside like a sort of walnut and a beckoning action with one finger firmly against it will eventually produce results. Locked or unlocked the results (in my experience) have been the same.
    I prefer to conduct it while he is locked.
    For me the act of milking is more about controlled extraction of his semen than physical pleasure.
    Having his semen drained into an inanimate receptacle rather than any pleasurable and self indulgent squirtings of the flesh.

4. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Speaking as a milkee, I can say that the experience is ALWAYS pleasurable! :)

For a start there are plenty of pleasure receptors up there, and as long as one goes slowly at first I find I can open up to the most incredibly erotic experiences. I love being penetrated by someone I love. As for the exuding of juices, yes, it's always a dribble, sometimes with a slight spurt, but always accompanied by a strongly pleasurable flowing of energy sensation. Not one of those hard, shocking eruptions of a full penile climax, though it can become a VERY strong one of those if there is any penile stimulation, but more a softer more drawn-out affair.

Always deeply frustrating though. Always left indescribably horny, just a bit more relaxed. :D

5. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Well done you! persistence always pays off.
    Wifey like to use her strapon on me whilst im caged, she knows that I would love to get hold of my cock and wank, but she wont allow it, so she just keeps pumping till the cum just dribbles out and my orgasm is ruined.

Felix cum ea and Jasmic68 like this.
  6. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    She could always tie your hands up first!!!

7. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    The strapon doesn't work very well for us! Mistress has found that, with a gloved finger, She can easily manipulate the "walnut" or prostate and achieve the desired results quickly or slowly as She wishes, but always under Her firm control. I never experience an orgasm or ejaculation, but rather the feeling of the semen moving through my seminal ducts, which is somewhat pleasurable. For me, the humiliation of being on all fours with Mistress' finger controlling everything about me is pretty degrading. Sometimes, I am also handcuffed behind my back and thus I feel completely at her mercy! (as it should be!) I am required to put a condom on over my cage to collect the jiz for my consumption. After a milking, I am pretty well drained and therefore somewhat docile for a couple of days.

8. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, this has been my experience as well. I agree 100% with Amanda. The entire point of prostate milking is to drain the semen without any of the pleasurable or post satisfactory feelings associated with orgasm and ejaculation. It always leaves me feeling sexually frustrated and horny and is a very humbling experience, especially when conducted in the manner that Amanda stated she likes. It's also healthy for his prostate to be drained once or twice a week. With milking, there is theoretically no need for ejaculations ever. Congratulations, well done!

Dana Fleming and manintyres like this.
  9. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    Awesome! Looks like you did everything right. I am sure your hubby is satisfyingly frustrated. Way to go!

10. Locked126

Locked126 Locked: Lori 8c

IT
    Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    I am so happy to read this I my self loves being milked.

11. Miss Lesley

Miss Lesley Nicely neutered feeling female

South West England
    Local Time:
    Excellent x

12. BiRedneck556

BiRedneck556 Active member

Landscaper
    Illinois
    Local Time:
    I enjoy prostate play a lot more than a person self locked should. I have dribbled considerably when fucking myself with a dildo, with just holding the cage normally being enough to bring me over the edge. It isn't the same as a regular orgasm, maybe a spurt or two, it generally doesn't have the same feeling of contractions as a regular orgasm. The feeling ranges from a sort of hollow sense of relief to frustrating.

Patrick Carpenter likes this.
  13. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    With milking it's sometimes difficult to collect the dribbles into a receptacle because of the subbie moving about. The best way I find is to cover the cage with a condom, or in jemima's case the cut-off little finger of her old marigold gloves. :)

14. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    Awl thats's cruel...poor jemima....hugs for the poor sissy.....luv missie

15. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello KW.
    If your husband has any of the same desires for what he was wishing for from enforced chastity which I have, he should be loving life with few regrets (so far) about what he wished for! I think I speak for many of us here when I say we could only wish for such a dream sequence. Hopefully he is smart and gives you the attention and love you deserve for making his life's journey so steamy and exciting. You seem to have the dynamics of enforced chastity/orgasm denial well at hand and require little to no advice. All I can say is respect the man that loves and adores you and respect that he MAY have true limits in some areas. You will still be able to be quite happy it sounds like even if he puts up a red flag here and there. Something tells me that you are savvy enough to find plenty of enjoyment with him even if he does have a few mental "deal breakers" in his head. Enjoy it for what it is because you two seem to have and be living what so many of us wish for but never get. Take care!

allaboutHer

16. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    DonnaSue, in my case prostate massage do not work in either way, stapon or fingering. Still my Mistress achieves milking effect caressing my balls while in KTB.

17. subhubbybi

subhubbybi Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    My keyholder is not present so I must milk myself. I find a glass g-spot probe works best for me. Most of the time I just dribble also, usually in the amount of a cum. Once however, I did ejaculate while milking and caged.

18. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well really it not sposed to spurt just dribble out cos if it spurt you might make a mess and be in trouble.

Patrick Carpenter likes this.
  19. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Get an anal hook with a ball on the end. It is easily self manipulated. The user can easily find the tender zone and proceed to press it and squeeze the prostate side to side.
    It is not particularly pleasurable, but this proceedure is effective.

One misconception I often read is that the testicles store semen. They do produce sperm, but the volume of sperm is much less than the volume of semen. The semenal fluid is stored in the prostate gland and blended with semen. Expressing the prostate evacuates the seminal fluid/sperm thus allowing the sperm in the epididymis (think of an engine exhaust manifold) to be shunted to the prostate and again blended with seminal fluid. When the sperm is not moved along the epididymis fills up, expands and becomes tender. (Blue balls)
    Even a man who ejaculates regularly will benefit by expressing the prostate manually. Digital expressing is good if the person with the finger is sensitive enough to find the prostate gland. An anatomical chart does help.
    Ss

Dana Fleming likes this.
  20. Colleen1986

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    Are you a doctor, or did you just stay at a Holiday Inn Express? :p Just kidding. Great explanation.

21. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    No. I am a scientist and entrepreneur. Been this way all 63 years.
    Ss

22. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    jemima enjoys being milked.

23. LockedForever

LockedForever Locked "Forever!"

Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    Usually have to milk myself with a prostate massager attachment on a Hitachi massager. My Mistress sometimes watches to make sure I swallow any that drips out. Usually no more than 5 or 6 drops, except on 2 occasions when about half a teaspoons worth dribbled out. Being locked up during these milking gives me no pleasure, just leaves me very horny. She usually masturbates after watching me milk, telling me she is so happy she gets to actually cum. Of course this makes me even more excited.... but alas no relief for me. I love it!

24. Colleen1986

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    That is the dynamic we seek, so....;)

Luscious-Liza and LockedForever like this.
  25. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    When I'm milked, I am not hornier, for sure. In fact, I feel drained and quite docile for a while afterwards.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice