milking question

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Maid__Heather, Sep 9, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Maid__Heather

Maid__Heather Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    Hello!! Hope all the sissies are frustrated right now. I have a question about milking that goes out to the KH's and sissies alike. Are you milked while in chaste or set free, and if so is there a difference in feeling or quantity? I've only ever been milked while in chaste and it always saps the energy right out of me. Maybe it's all the pushing against the cage? The quantity of milk I produce is not very substantial. Would I produce more milk outside of the cage? Well any thoughts would be appriciated. Thanks. Maid heather.

2. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    11:20 PM
    She has tried milking me both in and outside of chastity. I can't help it I have an orgasm. It seems it is just all or none.

3. Maid__Heather

Maid__Heather Junior Member

Local Time:
    So outside of chastity you end up cumming. Interesting. I guess freedom is out of the question for you! I started thinking about this question after reading Mistress Anne's blog. It dawned on me that she milks her sissy outside of chastity. Wouldn't it be easier to just keep a sissy locked up?

4. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    2:20 PM
    Can't say I'm experienced in this, but I imagine that a device hanging off your parts could cause a slight constriction.. holding back a little of what you're hoping to get. I'd put my money on more milk out of a device, but thats not enough reason to take it off :anim_25:

5. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Prostate milking in chasity

Trendslave22,

I love Lady Lubyanka's perpective on the topic of milking. Here is a link in case you are unfamiliar with her writings on the topic.

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/prostate-milking/

Personally, I think we can be taught to cum in different ways.

Until I spent several months trying to milk myself with an Aneros I did not believe it was possible.

Now I know that it is possible, and I can be milked to extend the period of denial. I am sure it is the same as wearing or not a cage when cumming. Denial plus practice would retrain me, I'm sure.

Did you read how panysexual dolly came today on her Sissy Conditioning Experiment thread in the Vault?

Respectful

Cindy respects Orgasms whether she can have them or not!

6. maid rose

maid rose Member

Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    Heather,
    Milking takes practice, especially to get good amounts and a bit of relief. Being in a chastity device makes practice more difficult as the A-ring will tend to keep fluids inside for awhile until the build up is too big. So when not in a device there is much more direct feedback and it is easier to get a hang of the process. With more experience and when everyone is confident to do everything right it can be done in a device too...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice