Milking Game

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by samseaborne, May 13, 2019.

1. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    .......took her husband, with his hands tied behind his back, blindfolded into the bedroom by his collar.
    Took off his chastity cage, just a single word "kneel" She had jammed the fleshlight between the mattress and the box spring.
    She grabbed some lube and brought him to full attention after being locked in the cage for a month, it took just seconds. he was half way there the second she unlocked him. With her whip and her hand she guided her hubby into the opening of the fleshlight, she had warmed it up in a sink full of hot water so he was a little shocked by what he felt. "Just the head" she said. He waited for what seemed like an eternity, colour flushing his face.
    She whipped his ass and said "IN" he gasped and pressed his bulging cock into the fleshlight right to the bottom. Whipped him again "OUT", she kept this up for a few dozen strokes, watching him intently knowing after being locked for a month it wouldn't take much. "Heating up are we?" "Yes miss"
    "Let's see if we can't get you to a full boil shall we?" She jumped up on the bed he was leaning in front of and placed her feet right next to his face. "Lean forward and lick what you find" While he sucked one foot, she slapped his face with the other foot and said "OUT" then "IN" and proceeded to start thje process over. Then she put her pussy which was now quite wet in front of him and kept up the IN/OUT process again "DOn't cum without my permission slave or I'll lock you up until Christmas" After some good oral from Hubby she thought she would have some fun and grabbed her favorite dildo and made him suck that while she whipped his arse anew In...Out...In ... OUT. Hubby was reluctant. "Get that thing deep in your throat if you want to cum today slave" Hubby started sucking vigoursly. After she had humiliated him enough, she positioned her ass where the dildo had been. "Ok love ready for the big finish? Got a month worth of cream for me do ya?" "Yes Miss" was all he could say as he breathed so hard.
    "Ok love here are the rules, you get that toungue in my arse and start licking and when I say "CUM" you have 15 second to shoot your spunk into your girlfriend down there or you get locked back up for three months.......Ready? Steady....GO!!!

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    Just reading your post made my cage tight and my panties damp. It’s a game I would love to play. That is if my Mistress is willing.

tiruh811 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice