Milking difficulty

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MistressBitch, Dec 7, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    I'm wondering if I might get some help/advice.

Ive heard and read a lot about prostate milking, and I want to try and make him dribble uncontrollably with no erection, through prostate stimulation.

One of my favourite things is teasing my fella, getting him to ooze pre-cum, we then head up stairs, and I have tried to milk his prostate. I can get a clear liquid to come out of his cock, through prostate stimulation, but it just drips, not flows. What I'm wondering, is whether the clear stuff, that I call pre-cum is the same stuff as we are looking to get out of him through prostate stimulation. Also stuff Ive read tells me between 10 - 40 mins. I can get it to leak after 8-10 mins, not long after then (10 - 12 mins), he says it is uncomfortable. Not painful but uncomfortable. Is this something that simply needs building up to, ie might not immediately happen but if you persist and practice, and go longer each time, then it works. Ive also had him where his muscles are contracted, and where the prostate is rock hard during which time, he says he has waves of sensations. I'm wondering, whether I need to ignore the discomfort, and keep going through that, whether to stop the teasing down stairs, ie, whether losing that fluid is damaging the chances of milking him. We are also trying on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, are we trying too often?? The only practical advice Ive been given is to freeze his balls and cock with ice for 15 mins before trying, but strangely he isn't too keen on that idea.

Any other help advice/help would be gratefully received.

2. urbeht

urbeht Member

Retired
    Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    For me, I use a curved piece of metal about 3/8" in diameter and about 6" - 8" long. When standing, insert the device so the curved part is up which presses on the prostate. Once inserted all the way, pushing inward and downward on the device and then releasing the pressure causes a wonderful sensation that almost feels like orgasm is imminent. The pre-cum is clear as you mentioned, and gives the sensation of urinating so I know it's working. And that flows within the first minute or so.

With several minutes of slow pressure and release the cloudy gray seminal fluid starts to dribble out. I doubt you will be able to get it to flow. It has to be pressed out. I'm sure you're aware that even during orgasm it doesn't flow - it is squirted out with muscle contractions.

I don't think the downstairs teasing will interfere. In fact, it should enhance the stimulation. And it shouldn't take much more than 3 - 5 minutes to get half a teaspoon or so of pre-cum and seminal fluid mixture during the milking. I can repeat the tease after an hour and a half or so.

If he gets an erection, it really won't affect much as long as there is no stroking involved. I'm assuming this process is to tease and frustrate and it will! Since I can't actually achieve orgasm, when the device is removed the frustration level is overwhelming.

I hope this helps...

3. Victor38

Victor38 Becoming Jules...

Idaho
    Local Time:
    3:29 PM
    For us, we had to remove the cage for a proper milking at first. Once my body got used to that and she learned how to do it we can now do it with the cage on. And we have to wait at least a week between times.

4. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    For me an Njoy Pure Wand (big end) does the trick, but also I only get dripping fluid.
    The lubrication dries out quickly for me and within ten minutes some more is required,
    this could be the cause of the uncomfortable feeling.

5. MistressBitch

Hertfordshire
    Local Time:

Thank you for this, I will try it.

6. MistressBitch

Hertfordshire
    Local Time:

ok, i did think that one of the problems could be that we are trying too often

7. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    12:29 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice