mikecb's journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mikecb, Jun 17, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    mike,

i wear my plug for about 21 hours every day. when i wake up in the morning i take it out to allow nature to take it's course, which takes about 3 hours and 3 visits to the bathroom.

i wear the stainless steel njoy plug. i think it's 1 3/4". when i feel pressure building behind it i can reach back and push on the handle to allow gas to escape without pushing out the plug.

i love wearing my plug, especially when doing my chores...it makes me feel more submissive.

slave john

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Search for the perfect plug

Interesting information on the plugs. Dollyanne currently has plug "problems" with her pink sissy pussi plug popping out on it's own. It sounds like both of you have plugs that stay in. Dolly also likes the effect of the vibrator you describe, mike! Dollyanne clearly needs to upgrade!

Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

3. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    OH MY Goodness mike your post just made my day. I am literally sitting here in my office by myself laughing my butt off. No pun intended. I do appreciate your posts by the way on the subject as we had "joked" around but not used anything yet. Goddess made me go get a plug for kicks I guess but it is still in the wrapper it came in. I think the whole thing to her is still a little odd. For me to take that step I think I am waiting on the push/command from her and so the cycle continues.

Later!

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    Nothing too much exciting going on there... just updating my blog. The three month mark is this weekend. My urges are significantly diminished right now. I haven't been edging myself, which I'm sure is the reason.

I had a cold last week, and I've been busy this week, so far. I was miiffed that I worked pretty hard on eating lightly last week, but due to my cold, and inactivity, I didn't lose any week. We'll, I'm keeping after it this week.

I got my bifocals yesterday. I'm having some trouble adjusting to looking out the bottom of my glasses. That's going to take some time! lol

Time to head in to the sweat shop! Have a nice day, all!

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    OK, Had to blog this. I read a headline in the paper today:

"My Pet World: Crate training could calm anxious pooch, help with house-training"

Unfortunately, when I glanced at it, I read "spouse" instead of "pooch".

I'm such a perv! :character0114:

6. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    :happy0011:

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Hey gang.. just updating my (admittedly dull) blog. I passed the three month mark for my self-imposed chastity over the weekend. Two more months to go to reach my goal (time). As I mentioned before, I also have a goal WEIGHT. The bad news is I have made approximately ZERO progress on that. Ugh! I've been eating TONS less, but the scale keeps reading the same number, dangit!

My self-imposed 5 months may grow considerably longer if I don't make my goal weight! I remain committed to it. No masturbation until 5 months is up, and I'm at my goal weight. Dear lord, what was I THINKING?!? It's time to get serious about this! lol.

8. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    that paper story is exactly what I needed to have a good laugh today. Now the self imposed 5 month thing ARE YOU CRAZY? I can't make it longer than a month when She is holding the keys. I know if I had them I sure would not make it past 4-6 weeks. Good luck! Oh and the weight thing, I so know what you mean. Eating less every week but no change, what gives man?

9. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    Mike;

Thanks for keeping us bored, er, I mean entertained!

It is not as though there are hordes of us rushing to join the Vault!

About the lack of lost weight, maybe the new bifocals are reading the numbers wrong. Did you cheat on your eye exam?

Irie

10. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Hey, that must be it! EVERYTHING looks bigger now!

Hey!! What the?!?

Honey, honey!!! Check THIS out!!!!!!

11. Respectful

Local Time:
    Cover story

Mike,

You may wish to prepare a more optically convincing argument before you involve others in this fantasy.... er.... sorry man if I lost focus!

Progressively unfocused, but respectful.

12. gabby

gabby Lets try this all again

Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    :happy0007:

gabby:cat:

13. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    Lmao... you're too nuts!

Don't tell me horrible stories about not losing weight... :confused0082: you work much harder than I do, how am I ever going to lose weight!

14. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Mistress W,

Please don't compare your weight loss to others. Everyone is different and everyone's body reacts differently. For some reason, I've worked really hard in the gym for the last 6 months, my diet has been very good (could be a little better but overall no junk and only a few cheats), and I've been tracking my weight close. We for some reason the weight wouldn't come off. The all of a sudden in January I started to make progress. Very slow progress but progress none the less. Feb, things looked much better and I'm actually seeing some decent results, and so far March seems to be ok (it's too early to tell).

Anyway the point is that if I had given up late last year, not only would I not be making progress now, but my weight gain would have continued and I'd be in really horrible shape now. (I hit an all time high weight last fall) So I guess what I'm saying is that you need to take the best care of yourself that you can. Eat well, workout as much and as effiecently as you can and do it to keep your body and mind in as good a shape as you can. Don't worry too much about the weight, but more about being healthy and if things don't seem to work ok at first they might all of a sudden start at some point. You just never know. But like you mentioned in your other post, even if you don't lose weight (at first) at least you'll feel better and have time to relax and think (and enjoy your ipod). And that alone is worth a lot.

15. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    @Respectful: rotfl!!!!

@MW: Heh. Well, we all struggle with different things. To be honest, I'm probably at a perfectly reasonable and healthy weight for a 45 year old guy. However, as an aerobics instructor, I lose some credibility from having a little flab above the belt. Participants want to believe that the unpleasantness they're going through will make them a hardbody, and the evidence they see with me is contradictory. My weight goals are to achieve those last 10-15 pounds - you know, the really TOUGH ones. I may or may not ever achieve that, but one must dream high to reach the stars!

I think the really good news is, MW, that if you DON'T eat well, and exercise now, there is every reason to believe that making the easiest lifestyle changes in that regard will show you big gains! I have to work really hard to hold my weight even. If you're, err, umm, "relaxed" about your workouts and diet, imagine the progress you'll make if you get motivated! :)

@Tom, yes, I think I'm at a little plateau. My body FEELS different, but the weight hasn't changed. That often happens before a precipitous drop. *crosses fingers*. In any event, I'm eating healthier. My doctor will probably appreciate that when he checks my cholesterol! lol

16. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sorry for the thread hijack mike!

I promise I wasn't comparing myself... especially not to a man, where's the sense in that... and it's only been one day!!!!

17. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    mike, maybe the reason for your difficulty in losing those last pounds is all the cum you're storing up... Just on the chance that this is the case - when you do let loose, just be sure to take the precaution of evacuating the area.

18. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm sorry but I can't get this image of a blast zone out of my head... Like the old movies about the atomic bomb... All the men hiding in fox holes and the voice comes over the loudspeaker "T minus 60 seconds and counting". And then the siren goes off... And then everybody has to put their goggles and gas masks on...

:happy0195::happy0195::happy0195:

19. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    as an aside on the weight loss issue.
    Spicy food helps raise your metabolism.
    I read that somewhere, I have no experience as I'm a thin person who likes spicy food

20. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    Miss D - ROTFLMAO... So Mike you better give us fair warning before you drop the cum-bomb on us. :mad0233:
    Though you're on the eastern part of US we should still need a bit of a heads-up out west... At least enough time to "duck and cover".
    ... I know where my "fox-hole" is but I'd want to protect her too!

21. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    ROTFL! I'll be sure to warn everyone withing 1000 miles! ;-p

22. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Rescue Breathing

My hands have almost stopped shaking. I guess I can blog that I had occasion to administer rescue breathing, tonight.

I suppose the few emergency situations while teaching aerobics, and my experience in helping my Dad with his diabetic emergency a few months ago all set me up to be able to handle this one. I was completely calm and "in charge" during the incident, which was handy. It's sort of hitting home, now, but it's nothing that some hugs from my Wife, and a glass of Chardonnay can't handle.

I was at our last Welding class, tonight. Rod, the instructor, was demonstrating some TIG welding techniques. We were on our feet for over an hour, as he was showing us various things. One of our classmates is an elderly guy. I'll call him "Bob", though that's not his name. He's in his 80s, but very robust. He cuts wood for his outdoor furnace at home, and gets around just fine. He's been commuting in, over 30 minutes, to attend this class. I chatted with him one night. He had said something like "It won't be long before I can't do anything at all, I might as well do this until my time comes!" He's a very sweet and light hearted guy. I really like his attitude!

Anyway, It wasn't surprising that, after an hour on his feet, he sat down on one of the benches while he watched. Heck, I sat down too!

Well, as Rod was talking, "Bob" began to lay back against the bench. At first I thought he was having leg pains or something. Both Al (another classmate) and I asked him "You OK, Bob?" "Not really," he said. He seemed a little disoriented. I asked one of the other guys in class to get him a chair, and I helped Bob to the chair. Bob said he was feeling a little light headed, but he was OK. We moved the chair back a little, and Bob assured us he was fine. Rod continued with one last demo. Though we had handed Bob his welding mask, he didn't pull the visor down during the demo. I assumed he just closed his eyes. After the demo, Al and I asked Bob if he was doing OK. He didn't respond.

I went over and found him unresponsive. I took off his helmet, and I asked Al to call 911. Bob was slumped in his chair, and breathing deeply. He began snoring. I assumed he had passed out. I kept trying to wake him, and watching him as Al was finishing up the phone call to the 911 operator. Bob's breathing got more shallow, and then he stopped breathing altogether. Without even noticing, I took charge of the scene.

I hollered out for help to lower him to the floor, and for someone to give me something to put behind his head. I yelled to Al to get outside to greet the ambulance, and for Rod to look for a first aid kit. We got Bob to the floor. He was completely unconscious and limp. I removed his glasses, and tilted his head back. I tried not to think about what I was doing, and started administering rescue breathing. I wished I had a mask, but Rod wasn't back with the first aid kit yet, and I wasn't about to wait. Bob hadn't breathed in probably 20 seconds.

Just like in practice, I got a few breaths in, and then a few didn't go in. I re-tilted his head, just like the training says, and I got a few more breaths in. I reached down to check for a carotid pulse. I wasn't feeling anything, and was just thinking "awshit" and planning out my next steps to administer CPR when Bob took a few big gulping breaths, and began breathing on his own.

I managed not to wet myself.

Rod showed up with the first aid kit. I flipped it open on the chance there was a breath mask there. I wasn't sure if Bob would keep breathing, but if he stopped, I would have preferred a mask. I understand that victims start vomiting not long after you start rescue breathing. In fact, that's what I thought was about to happen with his first breath, but it was actualy BREATHING, thank gawwd! There was no mask. Just some bandaids. There was nothing I could use there.

Bob began to become responsive, and opened his eyes. We let him know 911 was on the way. He said "Oh, I'll be OK." I said, "Bob, you're going to the hospital. You stopped breathing. I just had to plant a big kiss on you to get you started again!" He chuckled, and didn't argue about the ambulance.

The paramedics arrived moments later. I'd guess it was under 4 minutes. We were all impressed. They hooked up Bob to monitors, and IV and transported him away. I chatted with the last two paramedics, cleaning up. She related that our timing was PERFECT. They were doing a training exercise at the fire hall. They were all dressed in their gear, just about to begin when the call came in. She said "We didn't even have to get dressed, we just hopped in the truck!"

It suffices to say that class was over for the night. Everybody was thanking me for taking charge. Quite honestly, I hadn't even noticed I HAD. I was just doing what needed doing. We chatted afterward. No one else had a clue about what to do. No one knew CPR or First Aid. Rod only barely knew where the first aid kit was. It's entirely possible that no one would have known how to take care of Bob until the paramedics arrived. I'm REALLY glad I was there.

As I said, I think all the little emergencies I've had to deal with over the years set me up to help Bob tonight. If I hadn't dealt with participants passing out, epileptic seizures, and Dad's diabetic emergency, I probably wouldn't have had the composure to do what had to be done this evening. Until now, always hated and regretted those emergencies. They scared me. I never wanted to have to deal with them, and would have preferred not to.

Now, I'm grateful they happened. Hopefully "Bob" will be around for a few more years to be grateful, too.

Current Mood: indescribable
    Current Music: Bachman-Turner Overdrive, "Takin' Care of Business"

23. Respectful

Local Time:
    God bless you and the Goddess Serendipity.

24. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Way to go, mike! It is such an honor to have you in our midst. You are officially a LIFE saver! There is no better thing to be than that! Dollyanne, and dolly feels sure everyone here, is sooo proud of you!

Warm Huggs,
    :love0059:
    dollyanne

25. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Crikey! What can anyone say to that?!

You truly are a hero, how amazing.

No, I don't know what else to say to convey how in awe I am... I'll settle for ****hugs****.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice