mikecb's journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mikecb, Jun 17, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    Missy Tanya, what's the reasoning behind getting a PA if your Neosteel works? Are you just looking to have two devices available, in case one is causing troubles?

Oh, was that YOUR iPod I loaded?!? I was wondering why MINE was suddenly full of podcasts of Miss Manners, and Lady Chatterlies Lover! :sign0007:

2. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    LOL, mike you ARE a gem. thank you so much for being so open and honest.

your experiences only help U/us all in better understanding and knowing W/we are A/all are pretty much screwed up. just kidding. life is not even close to being like Leave It to Beaver. best wishes mike.

a very deep thank you.
    :party0019:

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    Hello Mike,

I don't like stepping on anyone's journal, but you asked so here's a quick answer. I love the Neosteel belt, but it's just too much for everyday, 24/7, and certain activities it just isn't feasible. Beside squatting to pee around the guy's is just way more than I ever want to have to explain.
    The PA piercing was done for, Me, Someday I want something like a Lori's tube, for times that the belt cannot be worn and for a break from the Neosteel belt. And it enforces my love to my mate, I cannot wear a finger ring at work, it can get caught on something too easily. Having a ring down there, that always reminds me of who I belong too. Chastity is always going to be part of my life forever, and have even had thoughts of in the after life. Just think of wearing your Chastity device into the next world with no keys, would that be Heaven or Hell???.

Missy Tanya, Hey were did these Boy George Songs come from on my iPod??

4. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Mike I would assume you are very correct in this and for what is worth I would consider yourself lucky in this regard. I appreciate your patience with your wife. I am obviously lucky to have someone who will participate so I can not even imagine what to do if I was in your shoes. Let's hope time will help and one day she will just click with it all. Of course that might leave in you in some serious trouble since she already loves the parties!

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Just a mini-update. I'm beginning week 4 of lockup. I'm horny as hell, and loving it. Of course, reading these forums doesn't help! lol. Just reading Mistress Watchful's cuckhold fantasy has my heart thumping (not to mention something else).... and I'm not even IN to cuckholding. lol.

It's probably a bit late now, but I'm kinda questioning my logic in starting a long lockup just before the holidays. If you'll recall, I'm going for a personal best of 5 months. Don't ask me for a logical explanation of my desire for extended lockups. I get hard when I fantasize about it, so it MUST be a turn on, right? Anyway, I'm moodiest around week 3 (this past week). Being at my MOST moody a week before xmas probably wasn't a great idea... I (I should say WE) got through it though. It was actually a fairly good week. Any loud arguments were in my head, and not with my wife. Phew! :fighting0030:

I got signed up for my welding class yesterday. It'll be once/week for 8 weeks. Hopefully, at the end I'll have enough practice, skill and knowledge to consider welding stainless steel. Then the world is my oyster! ... Oh, I suppose I'll have to buy a mig welder or something... Oh darn.. A boy having to buy tools. *weeps* NOT!

Happy Holidays all!
    mikecb

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    Oh... you got me thinking! I wonder if I could get a ring of sorts welded to the top of pet's #9. I know a few welders! I wonder what they would make of the device?

Sorry about the fantasy. :anim_35: Not!

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, I've completed month ONE of my planned five month self-imposed lockdown. I must say it's taking some degree of tenacity to behave! I'm not wearing any kind of device. We'll see how my pursuit of my personal "worlds record" goes. I suppose it would be easier if I stopped surfing naughty web sites, but what's the fun of that?!? I want chastity, not celibacy! lol. Being horny IS the point, after all!

I tried to stretch my PA to 6ga again yesterday. Still no joy. I'm going to see about getting a taper to assist in the stretch.

That's it from here. It's a mostly vanilla holiday. My wife and I are seeing lots of movies, and visiting with friends.

8. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Another fantastic T-shirt slogan!!!! (Or at least it should go in your signature!)

Actually it's an awesome statement, and something I was contemplating earlier. I need (yet again :sad0020:) to kick myself up the butt and get on with teasing, seeking my own sexual gratification and just being downright Dominating!!!! :sex023:

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Good idea, on the signature. Testing, one two three.... :champagne-088:

And YES, you should get on with the teasing, and seeking your own gratification! I think you'll find that when you do, your pet will respond with pleasure.

I think we all spend some of the best years of our lives waiting for someone ELSE to do something to make us happy. Sometimes, we just need to take the initiative ourselves. :party0011:

10. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    I just read this thread from the beginning, and wanted to thank and greet you. Like you, I am the kinky one in my marriage of 26 years, though thankfully my wife still has plenty of interest in sex. She often feels threatened by my interest in various toys, including my CB3K. She thinks that it is the toy, and not her and her alone, which I find arousing. So, our sex life is mostly vanilla, with an occasional dash of spice, but my BDSM/chastity fantasies are mostly my own. As much as I would love to have her as my KH in long term chastity, I can't see that happening any time soon, if ever.

So, I try to be nurturing, considerate, etc, without being too "pushy". We have to play the hand we are dealt, eh?

I would like to get a Lori's tube some day. I would also like to see more photos of them being worn. Photos of the devices themselves are on Lori's web page, but I can't find any photos of them being worn. If you get yours working, perhaps you could put up some photos?

11. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Mark,

Absolutely. If I get the tube working, I'll post some photos.

mike

12. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Nice signature mike! :haha4:

13. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Mike not to steal yoru thread at all but Mistress THIS IS what we submissives crave! Just do it, the rewards for you both are endless.

Miek just wanted to drop by and say thanks for the posting. I commend you on a self imposed period like that. I would never make it. As far as my lori tube it keeps me from going to "those" sites darn that smarts. One of these day my biggest punishment will come when Goddess decides to throw in some type of girl on girl bondage movie and make me watch it all the way through... oh the thoughts of that. LOL

Anyway happy new year and if you get brave enough to show the pictures of the Lori tube don't tell my Goddess. She is already joking about posting mine on here!

14. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sorry mike.... I will continue with xcite's thought :sign0101:

Oh yes, I get that now. After 6 weeks of no sex, and pet showing no signs of being bothered, the only solution I have is to play tease and torture...or be completely ignored forever more. I have been back into a corner.

Very clever. :mad0214:

15. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    It's clever, but there's an element of truth in it. One of the slogans heard in 12-Step groups is "Fake it until you make it", or more flatteringly, "act as if". By realigning your (outward) actions with your desired outcome, you use the principle of cognitive dissonance to subtly realign your (inward) feelings/mindset along the same lines.

Its applicability to any particular situation is subject to common sense, and pet might wish to take this under advisement as well!

16. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, I've been trying some time to stretch my PA from 8ga to 6ga. I've had the jewelry for a few months, but I've never been able to get it installed.

Dawn, my piercer, suggested that I try dangling some weight from the CBR to see if that would stretch out the hole. Well, it was entertaining, but it didn't seem to do much to stretch the piercing.

Finally, today, I stopped by the shop to see if maybe she had a taper or something I could use. I had seen some acrylic tapers at a goth shop that looked like you could install them, and leave them for a while to stretch a piercing. Though awkward to leave poking through my wobbly bits, I figured something like that may work.

Well, Dawn didn't have anything like that, but offered me the use of one of her piercing tapers. She offered to do it herself, or let me use her room. I opted to give it a go myself. She showed me to her piercing room, and gave me the taper, some lube, pliers, and showed me where the antibiotic soap and such was. She excused herself to go walk her dog... literally. Rider, the shop dog, needed a walk. lol.

I lubed up the taper, removed my 8ga jewelry, and inserted the taper on the underside of my penis. Well, after a few moments fuss, I managed to get the taper up to the wide part, but not past it. About 1/4 inch of the taper was sticking out the end of my penis. It hurt to push it farther. It really WAS a stretch! Ow! It felt like there was a narrow band of very thick material that had to be stretched in the middle of the piercing. Almost like cartilage, though I doubt it is. I had the same problem with my stretch to 8ga.

Now that the taper was partially in, I spent about 10 minutes pushing, twisting and coaxing the taper to go in further - stretching the hole. Finally, I got the taper in far enough that I knew the hole was fully stretched. I had to stand there and just breathe for a few minutes. It really stung. When I screwed up my courage, I butted the jewelry to the bottom of the taper, and pushed. Oww, woww, owww. Once the taper got past the entry hole, some skin pinched between the jewelry and taper as I pushed. It was an eye-watering pinch... not the kind of thing a guy likes to feel on his winkie!

I fussed and fiddled some more, and pushed. The taper basically popped out my urethra, but the jewelry was bound up just inside the entry hole. It was in no further than I could get it at home without the taper. Grrr!

I started over, inserting the taper and working it in. It went easier this time, but still hurt like a bitch when I was fully stretched. I was butting the jewelry to the taper again, and wishing I had a few extra hands - one to hold taper, one for the jewelry, one for my penis, and one to gently pat my head and reassure me that my penis wasn't going to SPLIT IN TWO! Well, just at that moment, Dawn knocked on the door to ask how it was going. I let her know I was struggling, and she offered to help. I gladly accepted, and she came in.

She donned some gloves, and sat in front of me, taking charge of the jewelry and taper. I held my penis as steady as possible and just breathed. I had two OUCH! moments, as she worked things in. They were the kind of ouches that I probably wouldn't have inflicted on myself, but only lasted a moment. I was just thinking "Oh man, this is gonna suck! Maybe we should wave off." when she said "There ya go! Let's put on the bead." Woo hoo! It was IN!

She got the pliers out, and opened up the ring enough to install the bead, and it was done! I'm a little worried about that bead. The jewelry is now heavy enough that I can't pull the bead out, and thus removed the jewelry, without pliers! I may want to get myself a pair!

I helped Dawn clean up the room, and since my hands were already all over the taper and pliars, she pointed me to the container to put them in to have them autoclaved. We strolled out of her room, chatting about her cats, and Rider. I offered to pay her for the help and she refused. Apparently, installation came with the price of the jewelry, and I had just tried it myself first. Still, I felt bad. I'm gonna put on my thinking cap and get her a little gift. She said her husband got her a Wii Fit for Christmas. Maybe I can get her a gift certificate for a game for it or something.

Anyway, I'm now up to 6ga! Yanno, 6ga looked utterly monsterous when I first saw it.... now it looks just right. I wonder how 4ga would look? ;-p :party0019:

17. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Mike I have to thank you. Any curiosity I had about a piercing like that just went out the window. LOL Funny as just a few weeks ago Goddess even seemed to have an odd interest. Thank goodness it was just an interest. I don't know how you guys do it.LOL

18. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    Thanks Mikecb,

I was going to, key word was!!! go have my PA enlarged, or stretched from 10 ga to 8 ga around the end of the month. I have at it for two months time then and that when they recommend I could go up a size if I wanted. After reading your experience with stretching, Im not to sure anymore, maybe another month???? lol
    :sign0137: I know that feeling, it has been pinched lately more times that I remember in my hole life. Never did I know all that was doing on down there all this time. It was just laying around being patient. Now every time it get aroused, decides to move over to the other side "of the panties" used as a leverage point, bumped against something, squash, or just me scratching it, "Yes I am a man after all" it sends a quick, notice to my other head, Hey be careful, Im down here!!! Upup you bet chaah!!! I know NOW!!! But Im loving it, and the Mistress/Wife sure like the feelings it gives. Now I just need to get the courage up to have it done, and will be sure to let them help install.
    I think I remember you not dressing or I would say, Typical women, never satisfied
    Always wanting more, bigger, thicker!!! LOL

Thanks for the Laugh tonight, Now I will see which of my heads dose the decision making latter this month. :fighting0074:
    Missy Tanya

19. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh for crying out loud! This is why we have the babies! :happy0192:

Just kidding... well done mike. :manga_cloud9:

Do we get to see some piccies? I know you're shy. :manga_bunny:

20. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Actually, xcitex, the original PA piercing (I started at 12ga) was pretty painless. It bled a lot, but I literally felt pain for about 2 seconds, and that was it. After that, I'd say the discomfort of wearing a CB3k was worse than anything to do with the piercing.

The 8ga -> 6ga stretch is the WORST according to my piercer. 12ga ->10ga, and 10ga->8ga I did myself with little pain.

So, to your Goddess, I say, "Don't let him be a whiny baby! As Mistress Watchful implied, if women can give BIRTH, men should have little to complain about getting a PA!"

If folks are REALLY curious, I can dig up the story of my original PA piercing experience, entitled "My Epic PA experience". It's LONG... I've never been a terse writer, and there, I outdid myself! lol.

Missy Tanya, 10ga ->8ga wasn't so bad for me. I had trouble at first. My piercer recommend dangling some weights from the ring. I literally hung a C-cell battery from the ring every day for a week, and then the 8ga jewelry went in with little more fuss. It was kinda funny hanging a battery down my leg for a week. lol.

Ya, me shy. One of the, what? 3 people on the site with their face in a picture?!? lol.

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Touche!

22. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing. Piercings can be a right *itch. But they don't hurt much if you have a good piercer. Didn't even feel my hood piercing, my left nipple didn't hurt but the right. Holy mother of good that was not fun. As my piercer said do the non dominate side first. thank god she did else i would never have let her near the left one :anim_43:

It is interesting to hear the guy perspective especially since there are so many nerves there. Why I didn't get a proper clit piercing. Not sure I would have sit still through that one. Have to say it has nothing to do with babies, pain is pain. *giggle* I suspect if I have kids i will the the first one screaming for pain killers stat!

Grats on enlarging it it is always tough to go to larger gauges. hope it goes well for you. :jumping0045:

23. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Two months! Wow, I've completed two months of my self-imposed chastity stint. That's the good news. The bad news is that my grand plan is to go a total of 5! That will greatly exceed my previous "worlds record". :anim_37:

It's funny. When it's this long, you find yourself nit-picking. "Now, is a month technically 4 weeks, or is it a calendar month?" I opted for calendar month, since I used the word "month" when I set this goal for myself.

I have to say, I've been making this hard on myself (pun intended!) by edging and recently digging out my butt plugs and playing with them. I've taken to sleeping with my largest plug in. Several months ago, I had to go through heroics to just get it inserted for the first time. It was a great sense of accomplishment. I also felt like I was giving birth when I removed it! lol. Well, I've used it enough now that I can actually "install" it in under a minute, and last night I was so relaxed, I was able to fuck myself with it. I was trying for prostate massage, but I've never been able to milk myself. I may need one of the special purpose toys, or maybe even a vibrator to succeed at that.

Now, I'm thinking of getting a larger plug. I think the one I have is 1 1/2" diameter. There are certainly larger ones out there.

I've been doing research on metals, as I take my welding class. I'll want 316L stainless steel. I've found some places online where I can buy it. Unfortunately, my welding class has been canceled twice, already, due to snow emergencies in the area. Fortunately, they'll just extend the class two weeks longer to make it up. Still, it's frustrating, since I'm enjoying the class.

Hopefully, in a few months, I'll have learned and practiced what I need to know to weld up my own CB. Then I just need to buy the right equipment for myself. I've already been surfing craigslist a bit, getting an idea of prices. I love shopping for tools! Woo hoo! :chores005:

24. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Hey gang,

There's not too much new to report here. I'm finishing week 10 of self-imposed chastity without a device. I spent a lot of time masturbating to "50%" and stopping, last week, to have fun with being EXTREMELY frustrated and aroused. As a consequence, I've been horny as a teenager, and dripping furiously for days. It's also inspired me to write the epic mini-series "Willing Prisoner", which I'm doling out in the Fiction forum. I hope people are enjoying it. It's actually leading down some strange paths for me - not my standard fantasies. It's fun to work some different angles, so to speak.

My welding class finally met for the third time last night. We've had two cancellations due to snow already. Last night we learned cutting with a plasma torch, and practiced cutting with both that, and oxy-acetylene. We'll finally start welding and brazing next week.

That's the good news. The bad news is that I'll need some pretty specialized equipment to work with homebuilt stainless devices. I can probably cut pieces with a saw, though a plasma cutter would be faster. I just can't see myself doling out $2000 for one! Then, when it comes to welding, I'll probably want to use a tig welder... another rather fabulous expense. I'll probably buy a small tig unit... I AM a tool-hound... still, it's a lot of money to get started in this.

Ahh well, that's it for now. I need to edit my next few installments of my story.... and I've already got the sequel cooking in my head, if people enjoy this one.

Be well! :happy0158:

25. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    Thanks for your update. You have awesome mind control to be able to edge without a device on like you have been. I find myself rationalizing some sort of excuse and "justifying just this one time" kind of thing - so whay to go! :penisdance: Maybe the welding classes take your mind off things so that might help, but with the snow cancellations and such it could also just leave you frustrated in another way. Hopefully you will get to take makeup classes so you don't miss out on what you've paid for.

One idea I had with your welding needs is to search estate sales for one that you might find cheap - especially if someone just wants to unload it and don't know what they really have. Another idea might be to contact your local high school. Often they have really nice gear and maybe for a small fee you could use theirs for some work? (Then again if you're planning to build and try on a home-made chastity device as I suspect you are - a school isn't the place to be doing that sort of thing.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice