mikecb's journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mikecb, Jun 17, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    4:50 AM
    Well, that's just about the best news I've heard all week!

I'm just going to say this out loud. I can NOT wait to have a go at that cute arse of yours ;) ~~*Happy Dance*~~

2. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    LOL. didn't read the post all the way though as emma will jump at the chance. But yeah if you need something bringing over and emma can't, I will.

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    Lol. Well, that's fine with me, but remember that my Wife "gave" me to Mistress Watchful for the weekend. You'll have to negotiate with HER! ;)

My wife gave me a chuckle this morning. She said "Didn't you say Emma usually plays with someone who doesn't like pain much?" "Yea," I answered. She got a concerned look on her face. "Oh. You better tell her she should start doing some wrist and arm exercises!"

We have our moments. But when it works, it works really well. I've been chuckling all morning. B)

4. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    I will definitely follow the rules and ask Ms. Emma if I can have a play with you. Now, I don't know if you noticed the writing above, but Dan also offered to get your wife her stamps, if Emma can't. (Thanks for taking one for the team, my pet!! ;) )

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes, I noticed. Thank you LUM! I think we've got it covered. :p

6. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    This makes going to the Fall Gathering to save the cost of shipping stamps sound reasonable.

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Hey, whatever it takes, yanno! B)

8. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    This looks like an interesting idea for dollyanne's in-between lockup time too. How do you roll the dice, Mike? Do you use actual dice or are you using a dice rolling program of some kind?

Dollyanne is having the dice rolled on a chat site that supports chatting along with random dice rolling. That way, there are witnesses to the roll and no cheating, at least with respect to the roll result. Currently, a Mistress (Mistress Magick) dollyanne met on Twitter is doing the honors for us. It's nice to have a 3rd party roll the dice for us. It makes it seem more out of our hands. (Maybe there are Mistresses here who would be willing to do it also!)

You could participate in this too if you wanted. It's not just for sissies, but for anyone wanting to be controlled by dice. Our next roll is on Saturday, October 2nd.

dollyanne

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Dolly, yes, I saw that you are doing your rolls online that does look fun.

However, my rolls are actually all computer generated, and part of the fun for me is that I don't know the outcome day to day. I get an email each morning with the outcome. For me, that adds to the excitement. :)

mikecb

10. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    On the arm thing... don't you worry mike, I'm taking boots out for a practice down at the dungeon this evening.

I can usually go for an hour or so before I get really tired, then a coffee break and we can be back at it. Hopefully that should be enough for you, or maybe I'll have to hit the gym harder in the next few weeks.

If only people could see what motiviates me when I'm working through the chest press, upright row, free weights, etc... they must wonder why I'm smiling so much LOL.

11. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    rotfl! Well, as an aerobics instructor it's my duty to provide inspiration! :unsure:

12. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, there are some changes to my Gathering plans, but I think it's all for the good.

My Wife is scheduled to be at a conference that same weekend, and so originally we had planned for her to attend the conference, and I would attend the gathering. She loaned me out as Mistress Watchful's sub in exchange for some stamps that were just released in the UK. lol.

Well, my wife and Emma seem to have hit it off in Facebook. In the mean time, she got more and more jealous that I was going to have fun at a play party, and she couldn't go. Though my wife really isn't into the pain aspects of play parties, she DOES enjoy attending. I think she likes the "Dress up" part best. That and flirting, mostly with the other Dommes. lol.

Anyway, my Wife started thinking about it, and asked "What if I drove down to Virginia with you, and flew back and forth to my conference from there? I might be able to meet Emma and some of the others." Well, after about 24 hours of trying to figure out flight logistics, schedules, and whether or not there were enough bedrooms, it looks like my Wife should be able to attend part of the gathering after all. She'll meet whomever is around on Thursday night, and then return from her conference on either Saturday or Sunday afternoon, and stay till Monday.

She does want Emma to know that as far as she's concerned, the trade is still on, and I'm still Emma'S sub for the weekend. A deal is a deal! My wife will just be around to watch (and not doubt cheer her to hit harder!) lol.

So, that's the breaking news from here. Unless we have some difficulties with flights being full, my Wife should be able to attend the gathering as well.

13. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Twelve days, and horny as hell. lol

So, I'd always been surprised by how many people complained of the pin breaking in their cb-xxxx. I wondered "How can they be breaking them so often?!?" Well, I just broke mine. I don't know exactly what happened, but a crack formed in the hole that's supposed to hold the padlock. As it happens, I was using a zip-tie. I was going to remove the zip-tie to remove the CB (doctor's appointment), and the zip-tie came off without cutting it. After a head scratching moment where I thought I had just figured out some kind of magician's trick, I realized there was a crack in the pin.

Tonight, I dug through my spare parts and found another pin. It was too long, but I took it to my work bench, drilled a new hole, and lopped off the end and rounded it. Voila, 10 minutes later, new pin. :) Along the way, I also inserted an additional spacer which will hopefully address some comfort issues I've been having. The fit doesn't need to be as snug as it used to, since I now have the PA cable to secure it.

I exchanged some emails with Mistress Watchful, and she mentioned electro play. I got so stimulated, arr arr, that I decided to go ahead and buy a compatible (actually identical) unit to the one she has. So, I will be receiving an E-stim with a remote control with a cock strap and butt plug to go with it. It turns out that you can apparently sync up receivers and transmitters to the same frequencies, so that leaves some options for multiple people being zapped at once, or if we get really creative, LOTS of estim toys and two receivers on one (soon to be fried) subby! lol. I'm very much looking forward to receiving the stuff and testing it out.

That's all for now :)

14. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Glad you've had some shopping fun :)

Not long to wait now!

15. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm still waiting (im)patiently for the e-stim toys to arrive. Hopefully they'll be here soon. The tracking web site says that the package has been handed off to the US Post office for delivery. How long could THAT take?!? ;-p

So, I had some drama with my PA piercing recently. My 4ga PA jewelry was a curved barbell. When I got interested in trying to use the PA for securing my CB3000 again, I had to switch to a captive bead ring (CBR). Well, I didn't have a CBR in 4ga, so I just put in my 6ga ring. I ordered up a 4ga, figuring I could "just pop it in" when it arrived.

Not so easy! When the 4ga CBR was imminent to arrive with my piercer, I tried to fit my 4ga curved barbell in, just to stretch things out again. I couldn't make it go in. I let my piercer know that we might need to use a taper to get the bigger CBR in. I went to her shop, and she >tried< to stretch me back out to 4ga. Now, I'm a pain slut, but I couldn't take it! OMFG! We had to stop about the third time I shrieked and squirmed. The hole had closed back up to 6ga, and it was harder to stretch than the original time I went to 4ga! OMG!

So, the piercer sent me home with the taper, to work it slowly. I spent half an hour - quite an eye-opening half hour, I might add, slowly easing the taper in. It hurt like HELL! I was making noises, and breathing like a woman giving birth. lol. Finally, I got the taper in, and I pushed it through a few more times, just to make sure the hole was really open. That hurt a LOT, as the hole was now quite tender.

The curved barbell is straighter than the CBR, so I elected to install that first, since it would hurt less. I got it in, and let the piercing settle for a few days. It literally hurt any time anything even TOUCHED the jewelry. After 2 days, the piercing was no longer tender to the touch, so swapped in the CBR, and it's now installed. It was comfy right away, so I locked on my CB with the new 4ga jewelry.

Youch. Lesson learned. Don't downsize jewelry if you don't want to "enjoy" the stretch a second time!

16. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, after a few days to adjust to my piercing being back to 4ga, I put my cb3k back on. I discovered that while the inner diameter of the jewelry is the same as the 6ga, the outer diameter is obviously bigger. It was actually a snug fit to get the jewelry inside the cb3k. Well, since I've already modified it by shortening it, no sense being sentimental about it. I got out the dremel tool, and made the slot in the front a little taller, which allows the jewelry in and out a little more easily.

While I was at it, I made a new PA cable. I'm using braided steel cable, and one of the braids had snapped. That left a pointy, frayed, sharp bit of steel poking into my scrotum! Ow! lol. I had wrapped it in tape to protect the merchandise, but I decided it was time to take it up a notch in technology. I've been using some shrink-wrap tubing on my scooter project, so I made a new PA cable, and used shrink-wrap tubing on it, to basically cover it from end to end in rubber. It worked out quite well.

I put the whole thing, with modified slot and shrink-wrapped security cable on 7 days ago, and it hasn't been off since. I'm still using zip-ties to secure it, rather than a lock, because the zip-ties poke out less. It's easier to hide at the gym, when I'm walking around in underwear or more tight fitting shorts.

It's been quite comfortable, all things considered. Things were a little gamey this morning. I usually work out twice / day, and therefore shower twice/day. Fridays I don't do that. I was also in a hurry Friday, so I didn't go crazy with the removable shower head and clean it really well. So, this morning, I sat on the edge of the tub and just hosed things out with the shower head, and lathered and rinsed the whole package three times. It seems fine, now.

I'm especially pleased that since modifying the tube and shortening it, my piercing is COMPLETELY comfortable. No pulling or tenderness. That bodes really well for using the PA as a security mechanism, should I chose to upgrade to a metal device.

If I decide to make any more mods to this cb3k, I may actually try to retrofit one of the cylindrical locks from my ill-fitting Lori onto it. That way I could actually use a lock, rather than a zip-tie to secure it. It would still protrude a bit, so I may not bother.

Oh, and the E-stim came in the mail. I tried the cock-strap the other day. Yowza! :p I also tried the butt-plug attachment last night. That was eye opening! :blink: Somehow, I have a hunch the e-stim toys will be a great source of entertainment at the Gathering in a few weeks. ;)

17. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    I hope so and I'll have a front row seat!!! Make him scream Emma!!! LMAO Cant wait!

18. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    It figures! I was beginning to think I was all "broken in" to the cb3k for long term wear, and last night I discovered quite bad chaffing. Off it came.

Well, it lasted a week this time. Previous attempts have been 3-4 days, so that was an improvement. I guess the back of my scrotum just needs to continue toughening up.

In the mean time, I guess that means I can play with the cock strap that came with my e-stim. Makin' lemonade from lemons, I say!

19. chastrated

chastrated Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:50 AM
    Hi, I have a #7 Lori tube on. I started with her method of capture with a 6 gage post. It worked at first but I experienced shrinkage and ended up putting too much pressure on my piercing. I'm now using a captive ring through my PA and a second captive ring through the bars of the cage. It doesn't have the click of a lock closing but my wife keeps hold of the expander tool and I don't have another tool that works like that. I never think about releasing myself unless my wife offers.

Yesterday was the end of my 6th month (longest before was 8 weeks). I'm scheduled to be released father's day 2011. All I know is that for some reason our Lori tube works very well for us and it is very comfortable to wear. I shrink way too much for the simple post capture method to work on me. I wish there was some other way but for now this works very well for us.

I'm very horny, my wife loves to play with my balls and make me cry with frustration. It feels like dry orgasms with all the clinching of cumming but not shooting. She gets me humping and clinching and it is wonderfully tingly wishing I could get hard but can't.

Chastrated/Lockedup3000pa

20. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    chastrated,

Yes, I much prefer using my 4ga CBR with the security cable prevent pull-out. My lori never fit well enough with my current piercing to use the post, but I do believe I would have had pressure on the piercing, as you indicated. I also found it VERY difficult to get the post threaded through my piercing. Getting things lined up was tough!

mikecb

21. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, imagine my surprise! I have a program on my computer dictating my releases. It sends me an email when it's time. I give myself a "24 hour holiday" when it comes up. It's programmed to gradually, and randomly, increase the durations. I had expected that my next release would be very close to the time of The Gathering, in two weeks. Well, I got an email this morning announcing it was release day. Woo hoo! That was a pleasant surprise... well, two of them already. B)

Speaking of the Gathering, I'm getting really excited and impatient! Those who aren't attending don't see the banter in our "Gathering Only" threads, but it's been quite entertaining. We're all counting down the days.

As one of the few masochistic-but-not-especially-submissive people attending, it's going to be an interesting ride, spending a weekend at a FemDom retreat. I'll try to behave. :rolleyes: It's further complicated by the fact that my Wife had "loaned" me to Mistress Watchful for the weekend, but then she rearranged her schedule, and decided to attend as well. She's adamant that I'm still on loan for the duration. Most of the subs there only have ONE Mistress to deal with. I'm not all that subby, and will have TWO. :blink: This promises to be a weekend to remember! :eek:

22. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, by this time next week, I'll be waking in a house full of Dommes. :unsure: It promises to be an eventful Gathering, I'm sure!

I'm a little disappointed that I'm having trouble acclimating to my cb3k. I used to wear it for weeks at a time. Presently, it fits beautifully, and the security cable doesn't pull on my PA or anything, but it's chaffing my balls something awful! I may actually try switching to a larger A-ring, though I've never needed one before. I've had my balls pop through a larger A-ring in the past, which hurts like a son-of-a-bitch, so I'm a little reluctant. Still, the chaffing from the present ring is just annoying as hell. I've managed two 1-week stints, and both times wound up so raw that I had to heal for a week or more after. I'm presently leaving it off, and will put it back on just before the Gathering, since it seems appropriate to attend a Chastity Mansion Gathering wearing my CB. I should be able to wear it through the weekend, especially since I imagine it'll be off, at times, when one Mistress or another feels like being sadistic! :blink:

On more mundane news, our beloved kitty Harold is not doing so well. He adopted us 3 years ago. We're assuming he's about 16 now, based on the Vet's estimate. He's suffering congestive heart failure, and his chest keeps filling with fluid. My wife and I have chosen not to have kids, so we pour a lot of that emotion in our pets. My wife has grown especially attached to him, in the short 3 years he's had us. He's really a wonderful little guy. He's slept in bed, cuddling with one or the other of us every night since we've had him. Anyway, we've had the fluid drained a few times, and we're trying to get him on meds to dry him out and help his heart, but they're not working, and they're messing up his already failing kidneys. We've spent more than $2,000 trying to stabilizing him (yes, we're THAT sappy about our pets!), and it's not happening. Unless a miracle happens in the next week, I expect his chest will need to be drained again, about the time we leave for the Gathering. He'll be boarded at the animal hospital, and they'll care for him while we're gone. Again, unless a miracle happens, we're likely to have to euthanize him when we get home. We just can't bring ourselves to do it right away, since he's comfortable and happy for a week after his chest is drained. Also, next week is both the Gathering and my Wife's Birthday. That is NOT the birthday present she wants! :( So, we'll wait and do it when we get home. It suffices to say, this sucks! :(

23. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    I am so sorry to hear about Harolds health issues mike. I know how you feel, we love our cats, they are part of our family. I have been in that position, and it is certainly not an easy decision :(

As for your cb, you definatly do not want your poor little balls to be all rubbed raw so staying out of it till the gathering is a good idea!
    Cant wait to meet you and Jules!!

Mistress Michelle

24. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    So, upon returning from The Gathering, I removed my CB and washed it. Thankfully we had the other key, since between Mistress Emma and I, we forgot to collect the other key from her! We almost had two boys at the Mansion with a KH across the pond! lol

Even after washing it thoroughly, I noticed it still smelled a little gamey. I know that smells are caused by bacteria, so I figured I needed something antibacterial to clean the cage with. I looked around the kitchen and bathroom for some vinegar, alcohol or peroxide, and wasn't having much luck. My eyes came across a big jug of Scope mouthwash. "Hey, that's antibacterial!" I said. So, I took a paper cup, dropped the cage in there, along with a little hot water. I added a healthy dose of Scope, and squirted in a little anti-bacterial soap, too, for good measure. I let it sit while I showered.

Well, after my shower, I scrubbed the cage a little with the blue soapy water, then rinsed it well. I noticed that some of the glue on the cage (from an Epoxy modification I made) had a little blue tint, but it looked MUCH cleaner, so I put on the CB.

I was out the front door, and half way to the car when I felt the warm glow......

That minty flavor in the mouthwash must come from some mint oils ... not unlike the mint oils, in say, Ben Gay or Icy Hot.

I was chuckling all the way to work, with a warm glow in my pants.

25. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    So, my wife and I were being an old married couple this evening. My back was aching after kickboxing class, so she was rubbing Ben Gay on it. Then I rubbed some on her arthritic hip.

So, we're chit-chatting as we're doing this. She says "Ooh, I get to do some Ben Gay Play", obviously alluding to The Gathering last weekend. I chuckled, and she said. "Oh, by the way, I was cleaning out the car this afternoon. I can't WAIT to try that paddle on you!" Tiff had given us one of his hand made (and beautiful!) paddles. It was still in the car.

Now, my Wife is NOT into pain play, at all. So, already this is a bit of a surprise. Perhaps The Gathering has got her in the mood to dabble with it again? Add to that the fact that these paddles are about the most PAINFUL thing I was hit with over the weekend, and, well let's just say I was having some impure thoughts!

"Umm, Honey, You're really going to have to warm me up first, if you want to use that paddle. Those things HURT! You can't just give me three light ones, and we're good to go!"

"Ahh.. Hmm... so like, maybe seven then?"

The evil grin she gave me made me wonder who this woman is, and what she did with my Wife. :blink:

Oh never mind, I'll keep this one! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice