mikecb's journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mikecb, Jun 17, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    Hey Mike, just caught up with your blog. I hope what ever you decide for the year ahead that it works out for you. Being an emotional ‘rock’ can be hard work at times, I used to have to be there for Master a lot in the past so I know a tiny bit of what you’re going though. Here’s to a great 2010 (sounds like something from a sci fi show hehe)
    I also agree with what Mistress Michael and Mistress Watchful said, wise words as always.

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    good luck, Mike. these things are so difficult. one of the most difficult decisions i have ever made was to leave my wife of 25 years. it is not a decision made lightly and i was seeing a therapist at the time.

3. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Mike, I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time right now. I know this is a very small thing, but I just wanted to say that I think you're a fantastic man to have been so supportive of your wife after all these years. You deserve only the very best and more. Big hugs to you. :love0028:

4. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    Mike i too am sorry to hear about your latest struggles. You have always been a voice of reason here at the Mansion and i for one always enjoy your posts. i pray things turn brighter for you in the near future.

rachel

5. jamesbet

jamesbet Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    Hi Mike
    All the stregth and best wishes to you. Life is a mine field but it sounds like you have the ternacity to get through. Some things in life are worth fighting for, love spans the gaps in a marriage when times are rough. I trust you can work through your difficulties and reach peace and hamony. Best wishes and warmest regards

6. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    Mike,

I find it tough to offer you any advice about this stuff because it would be a person like you I would turn to if I had relationship issues with my woman. So instead I offer you my encouragement!

Respectful

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Good lord, I haven't blogged here since late December?!? :tumbleweed:

Sorry I've been so quiet. I do drop in to the Mansion to look around just about every day, but I haven't had much to contribute. I haven't been playing an chastity games lately. I just haven't been in the mood. :mad0235:

Last week, my Father passed away after a long illness. It was not unexpected, and frankly, a blessing by the time it happened. My Mom was with him for his last moments, which is what we had all hoped for. My family came together and it was really great. He would have been so happy to see us all spending a few days being close, sharing meals and stories with each other. I love my family, but hold them at a distance. Sometimes, absence makes the heart grow fonder, if you know what I mean. Anyway, that was quite an all-consuming few days. Oddly, I came home feeling refreshed. I guess family can do that in ways that other things can't. :love0075:

I see my last few blogs, THREE MONTHS AGO (sheesh!) were about frustrations between my Wife and I. Well, things there are still the status quo. We have good days and bad. I keep trying to remind myself of the mantra "love is patient, love is kind". It's tough some days! lol

I guess in the only-vaguely-kink department, I stretched my PA up to 4 gauge in February. It took the stretch very comfortably. If they ever make a PA5000s, I'd probably try it out. lol

I've been thrilled with all the boisterous activity on the Mansion, and the influx of Dommes lately. It's so nice to see how well things are going! Keep it up, gang! :) :CMrocks:

mikecb

8. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Good to see you again, Mike :)

I'm really sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. Please accept my condolences. Take care. :manga_blowkiss:

9. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    Condolences

Aww Mike,
    Sorry to hear of your dad's passing and yet in the end it seems that you've gained some closure with it all and are feeling refreshed as a result. Good for you and your family!

As you are well aware, getting a good hard workout (I mean the physical gym-type) can help with gaining patience when you're frustrated. I'm betting that you are still leading spin classes and I hope you aren't being too hard on your spin-class folks.

Take care and stay kinky.

~Lauren

10. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow, has it really been six months?!? Holy crap! I'm a bad blogger!

So, I haven't made any progress on improving or replacing my CB3k with something that fits better. My mind has been elsewhere on a scooter project for quite some time. It's using up all my "tinkering" energy.

As yet another semester begins at the University I work at, a lad's thoughts turn to chastity games, of course. After many months of no play, I've decided to go on another self-imposed regime. What follows is a very geeky description of the die-rolling algorithm I'll be using to determine the duration of my chastity stints.

I've used computer programs in the past to regulate when I allow myself releases. Though I'm not wearing a CB, I've decided to re-institute chastity play with the help of my computer. Here's how the program works.

I run a program to set my next release date. I don't know what it will be. The date is squirrled away on my hard drive, and I don't peek. Once per night, my computer takes a look and let's me know if the day has arrived. I get an email each morning confirming or denying my release.

Once released, I run a program which updates the little file with a new release date. Now, here's the kicker. The program that decides the release date does some internal die rolling. For those who have played role playing games before, you'll understand the notation of a "d7" - a seven sided die. So, when it rolls the die, I get a number from 1-7, representing the number of days. So, for my first lockup, I will be locked from 1-7 days.

Now, it gets interesting. After the first lockup, the program will roll a "d3 - 1". Basically, that will be a result of a 0,1 or 2. This will be the number of ADDITIONAL "d7s" that will be added to the number of d7's rolled to determine my next release.

So, say the first time, it rolls 1xd7 and comes up with a "3". I am locked up for 3 days. The program then rolls "d3-1" and comes up with "2". So, it adds "2" to the number of dice I will roll for the next release. IE: 3xd7. So my next release will be something between 3 and 21 days. Upon that release, a "d3-1" is rolled again. Say it comes up with "1". So the next duration will be 4xd7 (4-28 days)... and so on.

So, the more frequently I get released, the more rapidly the number of dice increases, and the average gap expands between releases. So, "lucky" rolls are lucky in the short run, but unlucky in the long run.

My intent is to run with this algorithm until at least the end of the year. Initially, I'll have a good idea of when my next release will be. As time marches on, the duration could increase dramatically. I won't know for sure.

It should be entertaining! :p
    mikecb

11. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Glad to see you back Mike. Enjoy your new game and please keep us posted on how it's going for you. Don't forget to make those gathering plans.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

12. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    So yesterday, I had some time and I got out my dremel tool and modified my cb3000. I shortened the tube and glued it back together. The result is that I can now secure it with my PA piercing, and when I'm totally soft it does not pull on my piercing at all. :)

I wore it overnight and it worked great. I was a little worried that midnight wood would pull even MORE uncomfortably on my balls. Instead, I think everything just compressed and it really felt no different than before. I didn't even have to get up and walk-off an overnight boner, which I sometimes had to do. I think part of that is also just the fact that I'm SO conditioned to wearing a device, that I don't get as hard at night any more.

Anyway, I'm thrilled that an hour at the work bench has made such a huge difference. The only downside is that the tube no longer has a flat spot, just where the lock used to lay. As a consequence. the lock pokes out rather dramatically. I really can't use the metal lock because it sticks out almost perpendicular to the tube. As a temporary measure, I put on one of the last numbered plastic locks I had kicking around. I may just use zip-ties in the future, unless I think of a way to retro some other kind of cylinder lock on it.

The other downside is that I had to switch from my 4ga curved barbell to a 6ga captive bead ring in my piercing. I don't have a 4ga ring, and the barbell doesn't work for the security mod. I'm going to contact my piercer and order up a bigger ring. Hopefully my piercing won't de-stretch too much in the interim.

Anyway, that's great progress. It feels good to be wearing a device again.

13. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    For those in my Friends list, an image of my modified cb3k with PA security loop is at: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php?/gallery/image/10762-modified-cb3k-tube-shortened/

14. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Just a quick update on my "random dice" release program. It granted me a release Monday after 5 days. I, err, availed myself of the opportunity. The program is fired up again. This next lockup could be d7, 2d7 or 3d7 long - so 1-21 days. I won't know until it tells me. Most likely, it'll be around a week.

The modified cb3k is very comfortable. I've worn it overnight 3 times, and been to the gym in it 4 times already (I'm a workout junkie). It's feeling fine for 24x7. I expect I'll just have to remove it every 3 days or so for a more thorough cleaning.

15. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Mike:

Female sex drive can be helped (Really!) by using vaginal hormone creams. I think its very important to talk to the doctor about getting labs and only adding the hormones that she is missing (No one dose fits all schemes) and vaginal Testosterone / estrogen can do AMAZING things.

As to Divorce and therapy. I URGE you to talk to a therapist. Who you tell about this is no one biz other then your own. I think this can help you define the questions and work on many of the answers. You might just need to do a checks and balances to what your want out of life and maybe Divorce is the best solution for both of you. On the other hand it may well be that you can get to some good questions and solutions that will make your marriage work! If female sexual drive is part of the problem? Your going to be feeling rejection (True or not) and that can be helped with the right treatment. BTW this sort of thing requires feedback to the doctor. If she takes it and nothing happens? You need to adjust it.

I wonder if you would be as interested in Male Chastity if her drive was strong? It might be that your looking for a reason to be miserable.

16. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Mike:

Female sex drive can be helped (Really!) by using vaginal hormone creams. I think its very important to talk to the doctor about getting labs and only adding the hormones that she is missing (No one dose fits all schemes) and vaginal Testosterone / estrogen can do AMAZING things.

As to Divorce and therapy. I URGE you to talk to a therapist. Who you tell about this is no one biz other then your own. I think this can help you define the questions and work on many of the answers. You might just need to do a checks and balances to what your want out of life and maybe Divorce is the best solution for both of you. On the other hand it may well be that you can get to some good questions and solutions that will make your marriage work! If female sexual drive is part of the problem? Your going to be feeling rejection (True or not) and that can be helped with the right treatment. BTW this sort of thing requires feedback to the doctor. If she takes it and nothing happens? You need to adjust it.

I wonder if you would be as interested in Male Chastity if her drive was strong? It might be that your looking for a reason to be miserable.

17. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Hey gang. Still playing with my "random dice" game. Last lockup was 8 days. Starting a new lockup today. It's random, but on average, these lockups get a week longer, more or less, each time. I'm bracing myself for a two week lockup this time.

My modified CB3k (shortened, and with PA security cable) is working like a champ. I wore it for 7 days without removal. By taking extra pains while washing, I was able to keep it quite clean. When I finally removed it this morning for my, err, "me time", it (and I) was actually quite clean. I'm going to plan to leave it on for the entire duration of this next lockup as well. :D

18. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, still no release. I'm 6 days into this stint, and very horny. I did end up removing the CB for 2 days due to chaffing. While I had it off, I did some more sanding on the A-ring, and shortened the security cable slightly. It was rattling. I'm back in, and pretty comfortable for the last 3 days. I've found some good techniques for cleaning the CB, this time around. I'm not finding that I have any hygiene problems after 3 days, like I used to. I'm hoping that with another month or so of regular wearing, that I will only have to remove the device for, err, "me time". ;-)

It's difficult to predict when my next release will be. The program could give me anything from another day, to 3 more weeks. With each release, it will randomly and progressively get longer between releases. At this point, I'm trying to commit myself to the program through my next birthday in May. If I do that, it's likely the releases will be on the order of 60 days apart by then. We'll see if I have the tenacity to stick with it! lol

19. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    Mike, How can you write such a hot story such as "The Freshman" while locked? Or maybe it is because you're locked that the story is so Hot!!!!!!!!!!You must have to leave the computer for a cold shower every half hour.

20. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Lol.. Well, let's just say that this morning I spent about 5 minutes in the shower with the water running very cold across my CB. William wasn't the only one with blueballs. lol

21. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Lol, well an epic case of blueballs yesterday led to swelling and chaffing. I'm out of the CB for a few days to heal up. No release, still. Day 8.

22. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, my random number generator decided that today was the day of release. 10 days this time around. On average, the next time will be longer.

I've been thinking about another bit of software to add to the fun of this self-play. Now, if my wife were actually interested in such things, ideally we would have some tease, denial, and BDSM play during the periods I'm locked up. I decided to simulate that with some self-play options based on an idea I saw in someone else's blog. Here's the general premise.

A woman who is into exhibitionism blogged that she would play a game like follows. She would roll one 6-sided die to decide how she would be dressed. It might be something like this:

1) Bra exposed
    2) Panties exposed
    3) Both bra and panties exposed
    4) Topless
    5) Bottomless
    6) Totally nude

Then she'd roll again, to select a location. For example:

1) Remote location in the park
    2) In the car
    3) On the public transit
    4) In a shopping mall
    5) On a public street
    6) In a busy pedestrian mall

Then she'd roll another die for duration. You get the idea so I won't spell it out. She blogged about one of her adventures using this method.

It occurred to me that something like this could be a nice titillating thing to do during periods of lockup. Each day of lockup, a die would roll to decide if I would do anything at all. In an ideal relationship, I would think I would want teasing and denial a few times per week, so maybe a 1 in 3 chance or something.

If the dice says that I'm supposed to do something today, then the next die decides what I'll do. These would be self-administered things that I would do as solo play. It might be things like edging, CBT, self-bondage, that sort of thing.

The next die would spell out specifically what kind of thing it would be. So, if it was self-bondage, it might choose between handcuffs, leg cuffs, both, etc.

Finally, another die would decide duration or intensity of the various options.

Of course, each of these options would have varying "intensities", meaning some I would enjoy, and some would be unpleasant to do. That seems fitting since some tasks a Domme would choose for me to do would be pleasant, and some would be more challenging.

Finally, the issue of "enforcement" comes to mind. Well, the easiest solution would seem to be that if one of these came up, and I did NOT do it within 24 hours, then I would forfeit my next release.

I haven't written the program to do this yet, but it's very simple to write. I'm still making my list of various pleasures and punishments that would be interesting to self-administer.

Better (or at least more interesting) sex life through technology... lol

mikecb

23. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    Hello mike, thought I'd come and check up on you! :p

I love the dice/random game, it seems to be shaping up nicely. When you've got some time I would be grateful if you post it in a thread of it's own so that others can find it too :) :)

24. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Can do :)

25. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    So, no shit there we were... My wife and I were having dinner tonight. She started regaling me with a tale of some new stamps that just came out. She's an avid stamp collector. Well, she's also a huge fan of the Wallace and Gromit cartoons, and she's constantly knitting. Well, in the UK, they just announced a series of Wallace and Gromit Holiday stamps. In many of the stamps, the characters are wearing knitted goods. She's especially fond of one in which Gromit (the dog) is wearing a knitted sweater with bones in the pattern.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1313817/Wallace-Gromit-appear-Royal-Mail-Christmas-stamps.html

So, what's this got to do with Chastity, you might ask? Well, my wife started wracking her brains for Facebook friends that we might know in the UK who could buy her some of these stamps, and mail them to her. Of course, always thrifty, she was lamenting how much it would cost to have them mailed internationally.

I had an inspiration, thinking of Mistress Watchful, and said "Oh, my friend Emma is coming over from the UK in November! I wonder if we could get her to buy you some and mail them when she's in the States?"

Now, though my wife isn't into chastity play, or just about any of my other kinks, she doesn't begrudge me having my fun. She's been supportive of my seeing our Pro Domme friend for my "Spa Day" on our summer vacations. I've made no secret that I participate in Chastity belt forums and the like. I just don't rub her nose in it, since it's not something that she enjoys. So, I explained to her, for the first time, about The Fall Gathering in November.

Now, previously, I hadn't bothered to bring it up. Though I've wanted to go to the Gathering, it falls on the weekend immediately after her Birthday. She is very much into celebrating her Birthday, and generally expects me to clear the decks on her Birthday Weekend so that can go to all her favorite restaurants, and otherwise be pampered. I really didn't think it was fair to discuss going to the Gathering either myself, or as a couple, on her birthday weekend. She has Aspergers (a form of autism), and is VERY uncomfortable around crowds and around new people. So anyway, I had never really brought up the topic of attending the Fall Gathering because it would interfere with "Her Weekend".

Well, after I described the Fall Gathering, she looked at me with a huge smile and said "You should go!" I almost fell out of my chair. I said "But that's your Birthday weekend!" She reminded me that she had a conference she was attending on the same weekend, so she wouldn't be home anyway. We could just celebrate the weekend before. "Besides, Last year was my 'big birthday'. This one's no big deal!" She turned 50 last year.

We discussed some travel logistic and care for our elderly cat. We resolved that we should be able to make it happen.

"Tell Emma that she can have you for the weekend, if she gets me some stamps!" she said. :blink:

"Alrighty, I'll send her an email." I said, laughing.

"Great! You need this. You're so much more mellow after a good beating. I don't need Mr Grumpy Pants around here all winter!"

lol. It' funny how my wife doesn't understand me, but yet understands my needs OH so well! lol

So, I sent my email to Mistress Watchful about stamps. I've confirmed with Mistress Michelle that there's room at the Gathering for me, even at this late date. We've confirmed our kitty care arrangements, and I've confirmed that I don't have any pressing appointments at work. I'll just need to book an aerobics sub for one of my classes. This is looking pretty doable... if I can just talk MW into buying some stamps! :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice