Micro Chastity - can you live with it?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by paulie slave, Nov 1, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    I have a similar cage in length but with a more open end. When the tube is inserted about 1 1/2 inches longer than the back ring. I was unable to pull out of it and if I did I don't think their would be any way to get the tube back into my penise. I would be caught. This is t the most comfortable for long term wearing but for 5 or 6 days I had no troubles. Where your use to being locked for weeks at a time I wouldn't recommend this kind of cage. As a Fashion statement lock it on. Chastity is about having fun, for me and my Mistress it is anyway so to have more than one or five cages is a perfect way to keep the Journey Exciting.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:13 AM

I can't imagine how much trouble that could cause. It scares me just thinking about what if it came off when it's inside of you a couple inches. Super glue before using should help to ease the fear.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  3. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    Yes, but you are not supposed to get that kind of pleasure from the cage. Just go with the flow.

Patsey Belle and paulie slave like this.
  4. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    11:13 AM

Mistress Jules likes this.
  5. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    As I'm now seeing everyone cheering about those "thimbles" - and I got one of those myself - let me once more do the "shoe-size-thing"!
    If your feet are big and you are looking like going for skiing when wearing flat shoes it's senseles to buy size 3 high-heels... even if it might look cute or fashionable. ;)
    Please let me remind everyone, that a cage too big is "lousy" - but a cage too small might be more than "nasty", but dangerous!
    I am made to wear "the stubble" for special reasons or occasions now, but in the beginnig "enthusiasm" led to try it full time.
    It took some bad contusions and bruises especially from all those skin which had no place to go but to bulge out between the few bars to remind even me that size matters! :D
    Please be careful!;)

Patsey Belle, Nicoftime and lockit like this.
  6. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    So yea ....I took your advice and super glued the plastic tubing to the metal tip .. yes ..... much more secure. Can't believe I didn't think of that. lol

Just slid it in and put it all on for the first test drive.

I gotta admit, it is pretty dang comfortable. I do wish there were bars instead of the rings though .... the skin can pop out and get pinched with these rings ... eh, might happen with the bars too .. I dunno?

Definitely a "new" and different feeling having that tube inserted in there. Might take some getting used to and easing into longer and longer lock up times with that.

Spike6411 and Patsey Belle like this.
  7. NeuteredMax

NeuteredMax Member

Pennsylvania, USA
    Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    So this is actually my cage of choice at the moment. I'm a grower(6 1/4" erect, about 2 1/4 flaccid) and more often than not my penis is retracted inside and requires I pull back the surrounding skin in order to coax it out to piss. I find this cage super comfortable(I don't use the insert) and I have no problems with pinching. The only issue I have is the closed head design makes removal for hygiene a must, usually once or twice a week. I've just ordered a cage that is the same size but has a "bird cage" style head, to allow air flow, drying, etc. Like I said, aside from the minor hygiene issue, I actually comfortably wear this cage 24/7. Even play soccer in it.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  8. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This must be the year for small devices and yours looks excellent! After many years of practical experience with numerous devices I just purchased a Chinese Knock off Stainless Steel 3.5 CM Long which looks about the same size (photo way down at the bottom)!
    The 3.5 CM Long device has my preferences, small, open end, no external lock, no hinge and a curved steel base more anatomically correct than my round ones! The two parallel bars at the front allow for easy urination.

You may be asking yourself why did I seek a smaller tighter chastity device?
    Perhaps this internet summary below will help “my contribution is in capitals”, as it describes positive reasons for a CHASTITY DEVICE to a NEW KEY HOLDER small or otherwise! :) :) :) Blush
    Chastity training reviewed
    1. You are not punishing your man - you are protecting him from his perfectly normal lack of self-control. “HIS MASTERBATION ORGASM AND EMOTIONAL CRASH”

2. You are not denying him sexual pleasure. In fact, when you do release him from his male chastity belt, sex will feel better for him and his “MENTAL ONLY” orgasms will become much more intense. “SERVICE TO YOU BECOMES THE GOAL AND REWARD”

3. You are not denying yourself the sex life you deserve. While he’s locked up he’ll use his mouth and fingers to provide you with sexual satisfaction on a regular basis. And, there are ways that you have satisfying penetrative sex while he is still under lock and key. “SILICONE REPLACEMENT WITH NO BETA MALE PLEASURE ONLY SERVICE”

4. Men will try to claim they need to have regular orgasms to stay healthy. This simply isn’t true. They do need to have EJACULATIONS every so often; but you can make this happen in a matter of minutes without him getting an erection or having an orgasm. “PROSTRATE MASSAGE AND DRIBBLING EJACTULATION”

5. Hundreds of thousands of married couples are in the male chastity lifestyle. It’s not kinky. In fact, the odds are that several of your friends already have their husband’s crown jewels locked away. “MODERN FEMALE LEAD MARRAGE WITH A COMMITTED BETA MALE”

6. When done correctly, your man will feel more loved by you than he did before male chastity became a part of your life. In fact, most men eventually thank their wives for insisting on the lifestyle. “CONTROLLED TEASE AND DENIAL LEADS TO UNENDING LOVE & LUST”

7. While at first you’ll only keep him locked up for a few days at a time, eventually he should be restricted to eight to 12 ejaculation’s a year. This is more than enough. “PROSTATE MILKING AND DRIBBLING EJACTULATION”

8. Over time he’ll start to feel like more of a man, because he’ll know that all of his sexual energy is going towards pleasing you. He’ll like the fact that he no longer feels like a little boy who can’t help but play with his little pee-pee when you are not looking. Instead, he will be saving himself for you! “TOUNGE IS THE NEW COCK AND SERVICE BECOMES BOTH THE GOAL AND REWARD FOR YOUR BETA MALE”
    upload_2017-12-17_15-25-33.png
    upload_2017-12-17_15-25-33.png Stainless Steel 3.5 CM Long

9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    Have been giving my custom device a break for the last 3 weeks due to it causing a burn under my sack for some reason. My custom device isn’t exactly huge but it is bigger than my cheap one. Not sure why it’s suddenly causing the irritation, have worn for months without any problem.

Anyway, I am back in my cheap cage until I am unlocked next since it has healed now.

Only drawback is that I am unable to pee without peeing all over my balls since it isn’t long enough to hang past them, and my piercing doesn’t help either.

Attached Files:

Patsey Belle likes this.
  10. Jkli

Jkli New member

Local Time:
    Hi I ordered this one as well I just wondering is this ok for long term use and is it ok to wearing for daily without seeing it easily by people under my pants and is it easily to escape And is it hurt at night

Patsey Belle likes this.
  11. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    Well done for persevering. I am a believer in chastity being complete containment. Being a Domme, I would also enjoy the humiliation aspect of the visual. Applaud your wife for her decision.

12. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    I clean it each day as the insert is intrusive. Easily warn under clothes, no real bump with a tiny chastity.

To start with it was a bit sore, but soon got use to it...feeling of complete control from the inside, outside and no ability to become erect is quite awesome.

13. sillymaid

Local Time:
    Ms Mandy, ladies with strong forth right views on how a submissives sex should be managed scares me!!! I'm in awe....curtsey.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  14. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    Yeah that peeing on the balls thing happens to me too. I just use a lot of tissue to dry it up and wear a pad for any drips. Going to the toilet takes ages but as I only pee at home there's no major hassle.

Patsey Belle likes this.
  15. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    I'll pass on your praise to Her :)

16. Jkli

Jkli New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the answer but is
    is easy to escape from it ?

17. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    I am glad to see I am not the only one wearing this small of a device.wasnt sure I could get it on when it first came but it is the most comfortable one I have ever had.

NeuteredMax and Patsey Belle like this.
  18. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    Good girl:)

Newlover, sillymaid and Patsey Belle like this.
  19. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
  20. sillymaid

Local Time:
    No, I found it to be very secure!

21. Jkli

Jkli New member

Local Time:
    Thank you so much and is there anyway to make is impossible to escape?

22. sillymaid

Local Time:
    Have the insert a lot longer is the only real variable on the ones I've seen.
    I expect more expensive versions will have different size back/cuff rings... smaller the less opportunity to pull through, however as the cup/cage is held rigid is does not leave much space for escape...

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...00202276-3ee0f21d6b596c2d1b3a3d7a5d44b818.jpg

Those plums of mine in that photo look quite ripe...lol....must have been denied a few weeks!!

23. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
  24. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Hello: Just a thought, Chivalry towards a WOMAN in a FLR is nothing more than admirable behavior towards woman. The code of chivalry is, at its heart, simply a handbook for good conduct. But chivalry was a set of limitations, which the strong and mighty (men) placed upon themselves with the realization that setting a good example sends a message which is far more powerful than any words on paper! Males who choose orgasm denial determine that it is gift of sensual delight! Frustration is also a gift and a constant state of arousal, For the gentler, more affectionate husbands, the lack of having to put out when not in the mood provides the almost limitless opportunity for oral sex and her orgasms as desired. I choose to not ever attempt to escape! I choose to suffer orgasm denial and Female rule over my base immediate sexual behavior! I choose to adore women and wish to put them on a pedestal and submit to being under one woman's heel and her power! I choose humiliation at the hands of a FLR! I choose the following:
    Ejaculation DRIBBLE but NOT AN ORGASM”.1. There are no more orgasms for the Submissive Beta Male. 2. I choose that my FLR minimize or eliminate orgasmic pleasure by any means. Stimulate the penis slowly and gently and only just barely enough to trigger orgasm but do not overstimulate. 3. I choose that my FLR should instruct me to relax as much as possible and not to tense up as this only increases my pleasure and may cause over stimulation. 4. I choose that my FLR should cease ALL stimulation the moment the ejaculatory reflex is triggered. If I tense the timing of this may be difficult to control so it is important that I relax. Semen should flow (or "ooze”) from the penis slowly, without spurting. If I spurt,I has been overstimulated. 5. I choose that my FLR should not touch or stimulate my penis in any way (including cleaning) until my erection has totally subsided, in order to ensure a total loss of pleasurable sensation. Remember that this is not about my pleasure, but simply the gentle release of my Ejaculate “semen” in a DRIBBLE! Micro Chastity is the solution but Ejaculation DRIBBLE but NOT AN ORGASM is the controlling mechanism between periods of Micro Chastity! :) Mistress may now GIGGLE :) :) :)

25. Jkli

Jkli New member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice