Metal or Plastic

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by chastityslave526, Mar 21, 2021.

1. chastityslave526

Local Time:
    6:26 PM
    So I am having some fit issues

right now I have a MM Jailbird and having so issues with fit (I have been working with them on it)

I previously wore a locked in lust vice mini close to 24/7 and didn’t have many issues until part of plastic just broke on me. The fit wasn’t bad but it certainly could’ve been better. Perhaps a tad shorter

I decided to make the switch and try something custom and metal. With the jailbird I’ve found a strain against it again and again and won’t go settle down. It often times becomes painful and I have to take it off. I would like to get as close to 24/7 wear as possible.

should I look at getting another vice mini or try one of the Holy Trainers or stick with the MM.

Thanks

2. Erika and Peter

Erika and Peter Active member

Chapel Hill, NC, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    We have been experimenting with various metal cages for almost two years and were ready to proceed to a custom-built cage. Almost as an afterthought, we decided to try a HT Nub v4 knockoff. He has worn it for a week, and so far we are pleased. Unlike metal, the Nub does not chafe or pinch his skin and is quite comfortable. Although maintaining hygiene and peeing while standing are both a little more challenging, they are doable. Whereas we have had difficulty finding the perfect gap for him in metal, the 40 mm HT ring gap seems to be a better fit and he has not experienced much slippage. The closed design makes self-stimulation almost impossible. The only problem is that after a week without any kind of ejaculation, his balls enlarge a bit and make the ring a little uncomfortable.

tvalex and chastityslave526 like this.
  3. chastityslave526

Local Time:
    6:26 PM
    Where did you get the knockoff?

4. Erika and Peter

Erika and Peter Active member

Chapel Hill, NC, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:26 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice