Metal designs that provide “less access”

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Caged.Desire, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Caged.Desire

Caged.Desire Member

USA, California
    Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    I’m trying to decide what custom stainless steel model to purchase.

We started with a HT2 and used it until it broke; I liked the fit and really appreciated the full coverage - so wonderfully frustrating to not be able to touch. The downside, besides the fact it broke, is difficulty cleaning.

So I’ve decided to go with metal; I’m currently wearing a inexpensive device that works fine, but I expect it to rust so want to upgrade to stainless. I’m glad I tried this device for a short time because it helped me realize how important the more closed design is for me. This one has gaps where I can touch myself and after a little time in lock-up it doesn’t take much to edge.

Models I’m considering include:

MM Pet Trap - which they describe as “far those who want less access” - it is hard to tell from photos how closed it will actually be in my size.

SteelWorx - CB-Zero - again, I think it is difficult to tell how much access there is in the gaps around the head

Red Chili - ZZ Cage - with the reinforced bars option and the vaious head designs, this seems to have the most potential for what I want.

Any thoughts on these choices or other suggestions I should consider?

Thank you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice