Metal cage suggesitons for a grower.

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by LucyAnne, Aug 31, 2019.

1. LucyAnne

LucyAnne Active member

Newcastle UK
    Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    So I am pretty small when flaccid but I grow to a good 8 inches erect and I have been struggling to find a cage that I dont slip out of when flaccid, when flaccid I am about an inch and half.
    So I wondered if anyone had advice or suggestions on a metal cage that I cant just slip out of that is easy for my Domme to put on and take off and has room to grow a little as She would like me to be locked more often and for longer periods.

2. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    I have a very similar problem. The advise that i have seen so far deals with stopping the erection before it starts. The cage that is snug when you are flacid will keep it from growing when you get excited. I have not had great success with this. I have been trying different chinese knockoffs to figure it out i think the key is the size of the base ring. If it is too big my erection just pushes it to the end and takes my balls with it, which can be painfull. I am using a 45 mm ring now and am able to wear it through the night.
    My wife only allows me to wear it home, but i am hopeful for longer wear. Good luck.

jehuty likes this.
  3. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    If you take out the word metal, I'd recommend the Cherry Keeper Stub (pending knowing other measurements) - it's got an open design (like a metal cage), but is 3D printed out of Nylon, so the whole thing weighs about as much as just the ring of a metal cage.

I do wonder why your Domme would want you to have room to grow. Typically the cage that matches your flaccid size will be the best choice - unless it's to tease you mercilessly? If so, then there are other size Cherry Keeper cages that can accommodate.

Link in my signature, but feel free to message or post if you have questions - always happy to help lock up one more :)

4. LucyAnne

LucyAnne Active member

Newcastle UK
    Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    The reason my KH wants room to grow is as you guessed to tease and torment me but they still want it to be snug and secure around the ring.

I will look into the cherry keeper as plastic is still a viable alternative it just needs to be cleaned more frequently.

5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I have a Short stainless steel contender that’s a breeze for my keyholding wife to stuff me back into. There’s no chance for pinching. She can press me back in without worrying about hurting me. There’s no stabilizing pins to catch bulging skin. She can line up the holes between the cage and basering easily because Mark at MaleChastityNow makes them flush when locked.

I have a photo of it in my album.

To prevent slipping out, consider a lighter cage. I found many cages on the market heavy, mass made or custom. The Contender is ~56% lighter than the same dimensioned Jailbird due to the materials. I find the Contender nicely balanced in weight.

Another option is getting the 8” grower penis a Prince Albert piercing. Independent of chastity they are fun decorations. They make my chastity finally very “real”.

Finally you can get a headlock by CherryKeeper to trap the glans. That will constrict to prevent backing out. I have a similar extra tighter ring behind one of my GlansArmor cages to help trap the glans and prevent fingers sneaking in through the back ;)

jehuty likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice