Mental state in first couple of days?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Carumbad, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Carumbad

Carumbad Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    Hi all,
    I've been in chastity for up to ~7 days previously, usually I remember being quite frustrated/horny right from the get go.

The last two times we've tried it, the first couple of days I find myself being irritable and wanting out. Very little interest in sex and not feeling horny or frustrated.

Has anyone else experienced this? :-/

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    4:15 AM
    Little confused here... sounds like you get both ends of the spectrum? How old you were and how long were you with the partner at the time of each occurrence? Was it the same partner... what changed over time... kids etc... Not sure about your back story here...

3. Carumbad

Carumbad Junior Member

Local Time:
    ~2 years time difference and yes, now with my partner, previously with a play-partner.

I'm more curious as to whether others have any kind of up and down in mental state during the first few days of lock down. Perhaps a bit of an adjustment period before it starts to feel more enjoyable, rather than just, a bit non-descript?

4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Probably has a lot more to do with being with someone else... different dynamic....

5. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    The frustration and hornyness is a good thing. But you need to do something with it,
    Use the energy for other stuff, like pleasing your parner (both sexually and emotionally) and your job or education.

Ron33 and Jail Bird like this.
  6. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    Im only 6-7 weeks into being locked on a voluntary basis at the moment. My other half is entertaining the idea of me being caged but still sees it as my thing. Only in the last week or so has she actively participated in any sort of denial activity, with it now being about 10 days since my last orgasm (although she does still hold my denial of orgasm as my doing).

As for state of hornyness, it comes and goes. Prior to being caged, if I didn't orgasm at least every 3-5 days I'd struggle to concentrate and struggle even more to sleep. Being caged actually seems to have settled this, I'd never have thought I'd go 10 days (and still no firm release time in sight yet) and I agree with TheRealAdam, its actually a good thing. My body feels like its on edge and I am trying to put that energy into positive things.

The only thing I am struggling with at the moment is the actual physical fit of the cage. I remove it twice weekly for shaving, sex or both and for the first day or so when it goes back on, I struggle to get it comfortable for a while with ring burn. I figure its a small price to pay

Ron33 and binhoni93 like this.
  7. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    The first couple times I was locked up, I was horny immediately and it lasted throughout lockup. After a few times, it takes me a few days to get really horny. I assume it's because the novelty of the kink has worn off. But yes, you will get horny. Especially if you are teased.

Carumbad and Jail Bird like this.
  8. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    The first night after being put back into my cage is a real struggle sleeping. My wife knows and will ask how it went. I refer to it as a WWF thing, Cage Fighting Event and i always lose!
    I seem to drip more caged or I just notice it more on my panties.

There is no better feeling in the world than laying on your back and having your wife/GF unlock you and pull the cage off your penis after a nice long lock up. Good God I love that feeling!

PawEee, Carumbad and TheRealAdam like this.
  9. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    I am currently on a cycle of about 3 weeks on and 3 days off, and each time back on is different - I think the biggest difference in those first couple of days is how involved my KH is in the experience. If I am getting teased and/or edged then it is great, but if she is just getting on with life, it is harder for me to get back in the groove and I would rather be back in the "off" period of blowjobs and PIV.
    Always passes after the first couple of days though - then I am ready to serve whether she is actively involved or not.

Carumbad likes this.
  10. Carumbad

Carumbad Junior Member

Local Time:
    It could be this, yes.

I do "sub" to my partner, but it's mostly tease and denial/bondage play which I would think would be the same or similar but yes, maybe.

11. Carumbad

Carumbad Junior Member

Local Time:
    It could be partly this for me too, perhaps it'd have been better to have started the lockup after having not orgasmed for a few days and already being horny. Not sure if this was also the case last time we played, but it could well have been.

The comfort is an issue here too, the first couple of nights I slept fine but last night was horrific, woke up three times and I feel jetlagged today and I've a lot to do. I unlocked earlier as a result, I'm not willing to sacrifice another nights sleep at this point :-(

12. Carumbad

Carumbad Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks, this is helpful, it feels quite close to my mindset too. I don't really want it to be too onerous on her to "keep me horny", but perhaps my trying to "just forget about being caged and get on with life" approach is making it more laborious too.

More experimentation needed I think, thank you (everyone) for your input :)

13. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I sometimes have the feeling of being locked and forgot when life gets in the way with my wife. I guess I must be a bit needy to need some attention sometimes. Who knows.
    There is no PIV sex or BJ's here anymore. I do miss a good BJ!! Now I'm the one on my knees and loving every minute of it!
    I made the mistake of asking for a little attention a long time ago..she put my spikes in my cage. Hows that for some attention she asked? The spikes do provide me with way more attention than I wanted!! LOL

Carumbad likes this.
  14. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    I agree with the "getting on with life" comment.

I think it stems from the fact that we are caged with a constant reminder around our genitals of their restriction and its difficult not to think about it, whereas our partners don't have that physical reminder of our chaste state and so just carry on with things.

I went through a rough week last week, she was in a dark mood last weekend with interrupted sleep (she needs her sleep) and her period due giving her headaches etc.Last thing on her mind was entertaining any sort of sexual contact (that would have applied caged or not). Whilst it had nothing to do with me directly, it does still affect my mental state when she is like that and I started having doubts about the whole chastity thing. Ofcourse, sleep happened, mood brightened, I continued on doing what I could to relieve her mind of noise and she is again engaging.

I am reminded of a phrase from another forum "its a marathon, not a sprint". Ups and downs are to be expected

Carumbad likes this.
  15. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    3:15 AM
    Chastity is unique in that it's a kink that remains physically attached to your body at all times and it mischievously does its best to stay on the forefront of your mind all the while... especially during the first few weeks of each lockup. Since you only wear for up to 7 days at a time, it may be difficult to get beyond the initial novelty/mindfuck and reach the point where you don't think about it so often. Only advice I can offer is to try starting your lockups just before you have a couple days in which you don't have so much going on. Best of luck!

Carumbad likes this.
  16. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    perfectly put!

TheRealAdam likes this.
  17. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    Thank you!

18. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    This is common and easily solved. A little vaseline on the ring in the morning and before bed will cure it.

19. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    I am on a 7 day release cycle and I have noticed that each day I feel something different.

Day One: I am good, don't care, leave me alone.

Day Two: I am good.

Day Three: Need to Fuck Something!!!! NOW!!!!!

Day Four: Sex...Ugh..Need...ugh.....oh look a pretty flower!!

Day Five: Everything is awesome. Let me help you with that. Would you like a massage? I love everything!!! Let me Serve you.

Day Six: Please see day Five.

Day Seven:. Oy my ball are heavy. Is it time? Is it time? Is it time? I love you so much! Let me serve you.

The last few weeks after a release on day 7, I go back to Day Three. Strange. I think my Hormone level is really starting to build up.

NotYetCaged, Carumbad and TheRealAdam like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice