Mental Orgasm?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PublicAlpha_PrivateBeta, Jun 14, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. PublicAlpha_PrivateBeta

United States, SoCal
    Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    I'll be updating my journal later but, the weirdest thing happened this weekend.

I have been locked for 30 days with 2 PIV orgasms in that period. Short period for some, very long for me. I was going down on my GF and started to think "I love giving her orgasms, more than I love having them." This was the first time I ever had this thought and, in the moment, I had genuinely come to terms with it as being true. It was like a switch being flipped.

This must have triggered something in me, probably with my desire to be submissive and wanting my GF to be dominant. I had what I can only describe as a mental orgasm. It felt like I was genuinely getting to have an O but, it started with my head. My cock was caged and there no stimulation to it. My cock was tingling at most but, the orgasm was centered in my head and gravitated throughout my body. It was less intense than a penile orgasm but lasted much longer. Also, there was not ejaculating on my part.

Talking with my GF about this, as she obviously noticed I was cumming, she said it sounded similar to female orgasms. I made sure to let her know I didn't ejaculate or touch myself, as she would have been mad! Especially since she just told me I wasn't cumming that night. She was not upset about it and, actually happy for me after I explained it.

Perhaps this is important but, I had taken a setiva edible. Perhaps it's not, but it likely helped. Unfortunately, I couldn't keep the orgasm going after seeing the look on her face. She clearly thought I just jerked off through the cage, and confirmed as much when we talked later. Also, it's hard to eat her properly while having an orgasm caused from eating her :)

My question to the people here is... Is this something any of you have experienced? What is the proper term for it? I have trouble thinking this is unheard-of, but I have not read anything about it.

Thanks in advance for any replies! Also, appologies if this is the wrong area for the post.

MWS and John like this.
  2. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    Yes. And sharing that wonderful feeling w my Queen empowered her to lock me up longer and longer. Its the chastity catch-22.

I still get that often, frequently when using a strap on with her. We both love it when this happens.

3. Baggervance

Baggervance Member

UK, Lincolnshire
    Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    When I read your post, it mirrored a very similar experience I had only recently. I also have the same feelings about preferring to give my GF orgasms, than having one myself. But, I think that is a common trait for us locked guys.
    I always find the pleasure of going down on my GF so much more intense when caged. The motivation and desire to please her and give her a wonderful orgasm is amplified. On this occasion, it seemed we were both in perfect sync with one another. The more she fondled my cage and balls, the more effort I put into bringing her to orgasm. When she came, it felt as though I came too, as I then held her tightly (which I always do after her orgasm). Only this time, I needed to be held tightly too, as literally my whole body was shaking. She also noticed that I hadn't come, and I couldn't explain what had just happened.

Headtrip likes this.
  4. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:10 AM
    I’ve had similar things happen to me, I’ve moaned quite loudly while she is cumming from my tongue.

5. SissyKayli

SissyKayli Active member

US
    Local Time:
    I haven’t quite had an orgasm, but I’ve explained to her a few times that while pleasing her and making her cum it’s actually better than getting my own orgasm.

6. inhershoes

inhershoes Long term member

Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    To me, I can orgasm and be satisfied with not doing anything to myself and only giving her the pleasure. Hearing and feeling her pleasure brings me so much pleasure that oftentimes I am satisfied by just bringing her to total bliss

subrick likes this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    Congratulations on your discovery!

8. SubmissiveSlut1

SubmissiveSlut1 Active member

Metro east Illinois
    Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    I love having the mental orgasms more that normal ones because it makes me feel completely connected to my Queen! Glad you figured it out on how to have them!

9. Fhex

Fhex Member

Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    I'm new to CM and the community, so bear with me. Lately, I've been exploring various fetishes, but it seems like chastity is starting to take control, or should I say, my girlfriend is taking control. :)

As I've been browsing through the forum, I've noticed many people mentioning that it's difficult for them to climax without any physical stimulation. Here's the thing: I've gone almost a month without releasing, and now I can do it just by thinking about it. When I feel like I'm approaching the point of no return, I need to distract myself real quick to avoid spiraling into that loop in my mind.

This isn't solely due to chastity; it's actually happened to me before on multiple occasions. All I need to do is focus on the idea of reaching climax, try to replicate that feeling when you're right on the edge, and the sheer desperation itself gets me even more excited until I finally reach that point.

I mentioned this in another post, and I think we could call it a "perfect ruined orgasm" in a way. However, I read someone suggesting that we should also train ourselves to prevent any spasms, like being more relaxed and allowing it to flow without any sudden contractions. That's something I'm really eager to try out.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice