Men Need Discipline Not Comfort

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by -Harry-, Sep 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. -Harry-

-Harry- Member

Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    I'm reading around CM and noticed a lot of men saying they are uncomfortable and have conflicting emotions in long term chastity, well duh!

It's a small sacrifice in the present for a better life tomorrow with a happier Lady in your life, wouldn't you say?

We men need discipline and told the harsh truths that our silly willies no longer rule the situation or our lives. Women do from now on and it's going to feel frustrating and painful however it's so worth while.

Think of all the things you're going to learn while working for her happiness and watching her prosper & flower at your expense.

Your small amount of insufficient discomfort will change your part of the world and her life, such an amazing achievement! Just need to be brave and do it..

So, they are my thoughts/light rant. Please share your thoughts if you have any. Female and males welcome xx

2. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    You're spot on. Wearing a cage should be an honor.

ozzy-one, Chastity lord and -Harry- like this.
  3. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I mean… you have to have a balance. You can’t be so uncomfortable that you can’t sleep or sit down.
    How much servitude can take place after a few months under constant sleep deprivation or rest allowance?

Gigaman, Timberwoof and -Harry- like this.
  4. -Harry-

-Harry- Member

Local Time:
    That's very true! There is the possibility of damage to yourself if the cage isn't fitting correctly although sometimes depending on the lady you may get a good fitting changed for a more uncomfortable cage. Spikes or some such, might even pour hot tabasco sauce inside..

My point is it will be uncomfortable at times and that's okay, perfectly normal and part of this lifestyle. Remember to obey rules from your betters and superior then you'll be fine.

I don't sleep well in chastity at the best of times, happens in waves really, do you sleep well?

5. Deleted member 97060

Our happiness should take the back stage to the happiness of the ones we serve.

Jail Bird and -Harry- like this.
  6. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    If that’s what floats your boat I guess. We don’t use the cage as a punishment per se, it’s more a means of denial. She utilises other methods for punishment.
    I sleep ok at most times. Finding myself awake more recently, but that’s only partly chastity related. Think my body clock is timed to wake up at half 4 to start work and chores etc.

-Harry- and Timberwoof like this.
  7. -Harry-

-Harry- Member

Local Time:
    The end conclusion :)

Just need to find someone haha..

8. -Harry-

-Harry- Member

Local Time:
    It's not particularly my thing however I've seen some keyholders who like it to hurt so.. well, I'm not going to argue with there wants and wishes.

I don't enjoy sex as much as other men and can happily leave it although I still get blue balls like other men.

I would love that dynamic! You're so lucky. Do you make breakfast before you head out to work or do the housework as quietly as possible not to wake anyone.

9. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    It really depends. I’d be punished if I woke her up early, that’s a big no no in our house!
    If I’m leaving very early I’d have everything taken care of before we headed to bed for the night. I’d then be home before her so I’ll have most things done before she’s home again. Dinner on the table.
    If I’m starting a little later I’d normally take her a cuppa up (maybe breakfast, but she normally doesn’t have any) for her while she gets ready. I’ll then do anything that needs doing before I leave.
    She still does things around the house when I’m not available, but she makes sure she points out which of ‘my jobs’ she’s had to do!
    I like to think she’s the lucky one :p! But I got everything I asked for (actually, it’s way more than I asked for) so it works both ways. It’s a good set up.

Rectrix and -Harry- like this.
  10. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Absolutely! Over time, though, the sacrifice becomes a need.

Again, I completely agree. I think my wife subconsciously realizes the upperhand she has now and is much more willing to speak truth to me. I had no idea how much she stuffed before. Our relationship is so much better with everything out on the table.

I thought after 6 months I should be an expert at her happiness, but the learning process is still ongoing. I still have a long way to go. It's very humbling!

It didn't take a lot of bravery to put the device on the first time. Locking the key in a lockbox I couldn't open for 48 hours made my heart stop the first time. Telling my wife about chastity, my cage and asking her to be my keyholder all at the same time was the scariest moment of my life in a long, long time! I don't know if I was brave or just desperate!

Jail Bird and -Harry- like this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    This is my madams point of view to!

-Harry- likes this.
  12. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    So Harry, you write such a powerful and persuasive post but you have no keyholder?

I agree with what you wrote! However, many men are willing to subjugate themselves for such a purpose but not many women who understand enough to subjugate a willing man. Yet, it is maybe best when a man gives chastity as a gift to his woman and lets her do with it as she wants?

13. -Harry-

-Harry- Member

Local Time:
    It's largely a male kink for different reasons to be fair. Yes and no because it implies you'll cheat or masturbate and play up with moods and the like however if you're truly happy being a submissive or a slave the it's somewhat irrelevant.

For me being single and service oriented it's important to be focused and full of energy and I found Mistress Lucy on twitter so I came and agreed with her reasoning of the site and why men should be locked while respecting all women.

Have been thinking about giving her my keys as Mistress Lucy offers free keyholding to help slaves like me, she's so wonderful. In this instance yes however I have served before where a steel ruler was slapped just at the back of my balls whenever I felt horny and I stopped feeling frisky very quickly.

So it depends on the Lady in question, sometimes it's chastity other times it's something else it's not my decision it's for a lifestyle Dominant Lady to determine.

All I really can do is be the best friend, boyfriend, husband, simp, cuck I can be and go the extra mile to please.

This making any sense

14. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    everyone has different motivations and different drivers. Discipline does nothing for me. So "some" men need discipline, but not all. Each to their own.

Timberwoof likes this.
  15. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    A chastity device is a bondage device. They vary greatly in quality and effectiveness. They are utilitarian to some, fetish to others. How they are used in a relationship varies greatly as well. There are no rules. As distressing as it will be for some to hear it, they are not magic.

Oh, and by the way mine is very comfortable for all activities and I sleep like a baby.

The “harsh truth”, is you can’t generalize about men, chastity or relationships. But, if that’s your fantasy rock on.

JaySaysYes and Timberwoof like this.
  16. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I disagree, you are trying to pigeonhole everyone into the same situation that might not be the best situation for the two involved.

JaySaysYes, Timberwoof and -Harry- like this.
  17. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    I feel the same as you describe in the original post. Being caged can be a discomfort although ideally shouldn't be to irritable to wear. The frustration of being caged for as long as she decides I see as a form of punishment for me that I need and deserve, I like to think of it that way. I sometimes receive ball torture uncaged, electrictrode and ball kicking sessions which brings in the discomfort you speak about with the expectation that I'll be willing to take as much as I can and remain servile and grateful during and after. Being at my pain threshold, in shock and thanking my mistress for the punishment brings about a Stockholm syndrome that stays after the cage is put back on which happens as soon as I safe word. It's a command to my mistress, breaks the rules of the game by nature which is why it's a last resort.

18. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Fantasy nonsense.

My lady is happy knowing that I am happy, and vice versa.

19. -Harry-

-Harry- Member

Local Time:
    Bit rude besides some people do like a little sadism in there lives if you know what I mean. I can assure you it's not fantasy or romantic rubbish, it happens.

littleguy3 likes this.
  20. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    vanilla mansion! Oh wait it's already an ice-cream shop in Filey.

21. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    I went into chastity after being caught wanking on more than one occasion. As far as discomfort that depends on the cage and if you measured correctly. Yes sleeping in one took time to get use to, but honestly now i feel i am not completely dressed if i don't have it on.

22. Lali's slave boy

Lali's slave boy Long term member

Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    I absolutely agree with you. Chastity is one way sacrifice. And we should take it like a man. Atleast we should act like a man where we can as we can't act like a man where it was needed in the first place.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice