Meeting keyholder part 1

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by doug123, Aug 23, 2018.

1. doug123

doug123 Wishfull

Florida
    Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    Meeting my keyholder

Am I really doing this I think to myself? Yes I am, my heart is almost palpitating as I think about this. Am I crazy? Surely I must be a little crazy.. yet I can’t deny it much longer. I wish sometimes I could shake these thoughts and desires I have, other times I want to experience it fully. Keep your eyes and mind focused on the road I tell myself yet I feel this ball of nervousness in my stomach as I drive to meet my keyholder for the first time.

Is it really my first time meeting her? No, we’ve met several times before. She has been a friend of mine for some time and we’ve talked a lot until one day I told her my secret, that I have fantasy of being a submissive locked in Chastity. I don’t think she was to surprised when I told her but she was curious. I couldn’t believe I had told someone about this and I was in further disbelief that they didn’t just get up and leave or hang up the phone on me then and there. I explained about this desire and how ultimately I keep coming back to it time and time again. I explained how I had tried on multiple occasions to have my wife met those needs, and either through my bumbling or her lack of interest in this area how I have failed frustratingly and miserably. My wife doesn’t mind me being submissive, in fact there are parts she likes, but only the parts that are pampering her such as baths or foot rubs, but even then it seems like it’s a bother to her receive a foot rub. Sex is pretty much non-existent like 6 times in 7 months so I end up masterbating a lot, maybe to much. She doesn’t even mind me wearing the chastity device but doesn’t want to put any effort in to it either. Pretty much get locked and forgot, no subtle reminders, no teasing, no real assignments or tasks to tease and amuse. I tried to help explain what Chastity is and how it could work both verbally and with written material (books websites, podcasts) but she didn’t take to any of it. So, frustrated and sad I didn’t know what to do, except to drop the subject all together.

Fast forward to today, I’m almost there. At the light I let her know I’m five minutes away. She says ok and to text her when I get in the driveway. I feel my heart even more now. I pull in the drive and turn off the car and text her I’ve arrived, not knowing what is next. Ding goes my text. It says get the device and bring it with me into the garage, close the door and put the bandana on across my eyes like a blindfold. Oh my I think to myself as I see the garage door start to open. I sit there for a minute thinking when Ding another text comes in. “NOW!” She must be able to see me from here.

I get out of the car and walk in the garage seeing the bandana on a stool, a bell and a paper with an X on it to place the Chastity device here. I hit the button to close the door and read the instructions to ring the bell once the bandana is in place and the Chastity device is on the stool. I’m to stand at attention and face the door leading into the house.

With the bandana in place I ring the bell, and stand at attention. A minute seems to pass, enough to make me wonder if the bell was loud enough for her to hear and if I should ring it again. It’s then that I hear the door open. I feel my face flushing red and my heart almost pounding as she says “well seems like a good start, you seem to have followed all my directions so far”. I smile sheepishly.

Guest 0931 and cagedjon like this.
  2. doug123

doug123 Wishfull

Florida
    Local Time:
    Part 2

I hear the door close behind her as she steps into the garage. I hear a soft “mmhmm” as she walks around me.

I hear the Chastity device pieces clang together as she comments, “So this is the thing you want to wear?” “Interesting”. She walks back in front of me and says “so do you really want this?” I am frozen but nod my head. She says “no that won’t do, I can’t hear you! I’ll ask you again are you sure you want to be locked in the Chastity device?”...

Me “yes, yes I do”

Her “yes what?”

Me “yes Goddess I do want to be locked in the Chastity device”

Her “I didn’t hear please in that”

Me “please Goddess, lock me in the Chastity device”

Her “you understand that if I do this I am in control of all your orgasms? And that while we are friends, as your keyholder I will control when and how you have your orgasms and I may not allow you any at all? You will no longer be allowed to even masterbate without permission?

“yes Goddess I understand that you are fully in control of my orgasms”

Her. “So you really want this then”

Me sheepishly “yes please Goddess lock me in the Chastity and control when and how I orgasm, I can not control it myself as I masterbate every day and accept that I can not stop it myself.”

She says “ok then, hold out your hand”. I stick my hand out palm up as she hands the Chastity device and lock. I’m told to turn around and put it on without taking any of my clothes off and leaving the blindfold on. I struggle a bit to get the device in place but after a bit it is on. She tells me not to lock the lock but to leave just the lock exposed outside the zipper of my pants and then turn around. I turn around and stand at attention again as I hear her walk up to me. “Good job she tells me” I hear her pick up the keys I brought. “Are these all of the keys?” she asks me. “Yes Goddess”

Very good she replies, “you understand that if I catch you lying about anything or not following through with my instructions I will end this game” “your wife may have a key and she may use your cock, but you are not allowed to cum unless I’ve given you permission, and you must lock yourself back up immediately after she is done with you, her key will kept in a sealed envelope that is dated.” “You will also write to me or tell me about those encounters so that I may see if I can help you please her better, evaluate her complaints for which I may punish you and see how you feeling.”

“For now, you may take the device off just before you go to bed at night And first thing in the morning you will put it on”. “I may ask you for proof at anytime via photo or FaceTime and expect an answer within 10 min of my request.” “If your working with a patient I want to see your log out time when you respond to me to prove it”. “If you do not follow these directions exactly I will either give an appropriate punishment or stop being your keyholder, do you understand?”

Yes I reply

“Good” she says while walking toward me. She holds the lock between her fingers and clicks it shut, then tucks it inside my pants and zips them up. “Now get down on your knees and kiss my toes”. I get down and reach with my hands to find her feet and begin kissing each of her toes. She says “is there something you want to say to me?”

Yes I reply “thank you so much for being so understanding and doing this for me. I hope to show you my appreciation and make it worth your while as best I can, thank you so much Goddess”.

“Your welcome my pet, or is it Chastity boy?” she replies. “Now in order for this to work there must be clear lines of communication, you may write your thoughts to me, your fantasies, desires and email them to me. If I ask you a question I expect a full and honest answer.” I agree... “that’s enough, stand up, don’t move and keep the blindfold on.” I feel something going around my neck.. what is it... I think, I think it’s a belt, I feel the tug of it on my neck as I’m led into the house. Once inside you tell me to stand still and not say a word.

I think I hear her sit down, then... after a minute...buzzing, is she.. is she using a vibrator on herself. Oh my oh my.. did I make the right decision?? I want to masterbate and cum so bad right now... did I hear her moan... oh my!! I’m so hard straining against my cage now..now I’m wishing maybe I hadn’t agreed. I think I hear her cunning now!! Biting my lip I stand as ordered. I hear the buzzing stop and her get up. I don’t move as she walks away, her shower turns on as I stand there waiting.

After a few minutes I hear her come back in. She tells me I’ve done good and I can now look upon my Keyholder for the first time. I take off the blindfold and see her smile and she seems to be glowing some. I sheepishly smile back. She tells me I did good, and that now I’m not allowed to talk about me being locked in chastity for the rest of the day. As she takes the belt off my neck she says, “by the way I made a video of you begging to be locked in Chastity just in case you try to decide to back out”. “Now, where are you taking me for lunch? I’m hungry!” :)

3. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Great start!

4. Guest 0931

Guest 0931 Member

Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    Lovd this, thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice