Meeting a Chaste Man in Person

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by HappilyLockedMan, Aug 24, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    Two days ago a Forum friend and I met for the first time. It was the first time that either of us had knowingly been with another man in chastity. We sat in a restaurant for an hour and a half talking about our lives, our wives, the problems we had and the rewards. It felt great to be able to be totally open about my experiences with him and for him to share so openly with me.

I'd love to hear about any of your experiences with meeting others with locked cocks.

One of the aspects of my life that I spoke about was my journey with shame. For much of my life I was deeply ashamed of what turned me on sexually. Now, thankfully, much of that shame is behind me. I feel so much lighter than I used to.

By the way, there's a woman who's a great resource: Brené Brown has made a career researching, writing about and lecturing about shame and the power it has. I really recommend her books and her talks which are available on YouTube.

Ms. K's, Mark Owen, Rectrix and 13 others like this.
  2. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    It's something I want to do soon. Happy for you and glad it was a good experience.

Do you have any plans to meet again and did your keyholders know?

3. HappilyLockedMan

Local Time:
    My wife certainly knew. I had told her when he and I made our plans and I told her how it went as well. I didn't go into any details about him, nor would she ask.

I don't know if he had spoken with his wife about our plans. We didn't make plans to get together again but I expect that we will. I think we both got a lot out of having the opportunity to speak as openly as we did.

4. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    We know socially one other couple who use chastity occasionally, but none yet who have it as a lifestyle as we do.

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree happilylockedman, it is amazing! I have a co worker who is in to bdsm and kink, and she clocked my bdsm tattoo right away, we will be talking about who does the best rubber wear, or the best restraints ect, and people just look on open mouthed!

lexie and Disciplined Boyfriend like this.
  6. HappilyLockedMan

Local Time:
    MadamesSissySub,
    You've taken it to another level, talking as openly as you do. My new friend and I looked for a public place, but one in which we had privacy.

7. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    I have met several at munches and a few at an adult club we belong to. I also have a group on Fetlife for local folks involved it, or curious about, chastity. I haven't met any of them face to face yet but we are thinking about a vanilla get together.

We did meet one couple that I found through a craigslist ad and I gave him one of the knock off HT devices I no longer used. We lost contact not too long after that.

8. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you had a wonderful experience. I certainly would find that interesting as well, being able to talk more freely with someone who had similar interests.

9. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    I was selling a custom belt on ebay about 10 years ago and got a guy wanted to come and see it. I accepted and this random guy turns up at my house. I’m not good at talking about this stuff out loud, but met the guy who’s posts is read on yahoo groups with great interest. He was kind of a hero of mine. We’ve kept in touch and he’s helped with adjustments on my halfshell and given me a device to try on.

He was a great source of information on chastity devices and makers of them. A real great guy as it turns out.

10. cagedjon

cagedjon Long term member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    I was the other man that Happilylockedman met up with. I really enjoyed it too, and I am sure that we will meet up again to compare experiences, feelings and direction of our respective journeys. I would recommend meeting others in person to all.

11. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Definitely something I wanna do. I'm jealous

12. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    I did meet a guy some years ago now for a drink. We met on Informed Consent and he was hoping my wife would be his keyholder!
    I did mention it to her and she thought it a bit odd that a complete stranger would want another complete stranger to hold a key! Anyway we got on OK and met once more. It felt nice knowing we were both sitting in a busy pub wearing cages!

I so want to meet others and chat about how we go about our lives in chastity but face to face

13. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I'd love to do this well.

PauloChaste likes this.
  14. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think as close as I would get is having a friend or two here and sharing where and when we are going on n vacation.

It would allow people to travel to a source (resort, beach area, etc) that if the other people don’t show up the vacation is still intact. Like well be here enjoying ourselves at this hotel and resort this particular week. If ya feel like stopping in and hanging out a bit we’ll be around.

Certain things would have to be clear from the get go. My wife is certainly not into any mutual shenanigans. No scenes, nudity, or partner swapping. There would be no servicing of different key holders, caged or not.

More than likely my perfect scenario would be getting together and drinking at a beach bar, maybe discussing activities or preferences. Maybe discussing the evening events to come, innuendo, and in general just being able to be ourselves in front others.

Ajf60 likes this.
  15. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    I have a friend I on Fetlife that is local. We haven't met yet but he said they might be at the Fetish Friday party at our club tonight. There is also a birthday/pool party tomorrow night and a CFnm party on the 14th they might attend. The pool party and the CFnm parties are at a private residence and there are usually a few caged men in attendance.

spider203 likes this.
  16. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    Love to read stories like yours glad you found someone to connect with. I have been lucky myself in Mistresses best friends husband became my friend, We are both in chastity both dress when asked by our Wifes/ Mistresses and have played together as couples traveling together for long weekends. the two of us also do coffee, golf, and even scuba dive but the main thing is someone who understands and able to share within-person. Our Mistresses are always talking or planning something for us :) Thank you for posting

Ajf60 likes this.
  17. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    We know one couple that have been playing on weekends and I have met someone on this forum several times. When we met it was like an old friend. It is a great experience to meet someone like that all already feel comfortable with. Talked about jobs, children and our own experiences. I would recommend it if possible.

18. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I have done this as well. I was nervous as all heck. My wife knew all about it and did his wife. It was wonderful to have lunch and talk about things that we all go through with wearing devices, denial, being submissive etc.

We even got together with the wives for a dinner a few times. That was different knowing she knew what I was wearing as far my belt and that I wore panties. His wife broke the ice one night by saying at the table "everyone at this table is wearing panties" We all laughed out loud

He was also a cross dresser at home as I am. We both dress up to clean in so that was also fun to talk about and get some tips on cleaning too! We both wear panties 24/7/365 and both sit to pee. I wear a Jail Bird and he's in a CB6000. As we leave the restaurant each time we both use the restroom as we both have a drive. It's something to have grown men need to use the stalls. As we both are usually sitting in stalls peeing side by side we both will sometimes chuckle about the good ole days of standing to pee!
    If you get the chance to meet up with a like minded person do it! Sadly he moved to Kentucky and we lost touch after a while.
    I'm hopeful to meet another chaste guy.
    I would never do it without getting my wife's permission.!!

Ajf60 and Finn-egan like this.
  19. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    How about chastity symposium? :) or chastity oriented event? Chicago?

20. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Wow
    I feel like an outlier.

I got into this as my first exposure was a guy in a CB2000 at a CFnm tea party right after the CB2k came out.

I met another submissive a few years later via our local BDSM group. He was in a Locked in Steel full belt.

And I had the pleasure of going to one of the gathering parties that Mistress Michelle and Mistress Watchful had. All of the males were locked.

PauloChaste likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice