Measuring

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Miss Lauren, Jan 15, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Miss Lauren

Miss Lauren Member

Retired
    NY
    Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    Hi. I want to measure melissa, My sissy, to properly fit her for a chastity device, which I want to do today. What do I need to measure to fit her with the smallest device I can, safely of course. I'm really looking forward to this!!

Miss Lauren

2. lyberg

lyberg Active member

Finland, Uusimaa
    Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    John likes this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:49 PM
    It usually starts with the base ring. Normally people start off with a 45-50 mm base ring. Next is the length. I always suggest the measurements of when completely flaccid sitting down length.

The other measurements are gap(distance between cage and ring) and width. These two are basically for custom devices only and aren’t an option on the over the counter devices.

If you look around a bit on Amazon you can usually find an assortment of sizes and styles. I prefer steel, with an integrated lock (easier for her and can be easily replaced.). I suggest nothing with a hinge or sharp corners.

If you would like a more in depth description, I have a thread here for beginners.
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/cage-advice-for-beginners-my-opinion.24945/

M PowerYou and gingers_sub like this.
  4. Berlin_sklave

Berlin_sklave Member

Germany, Berlin
    Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    MadameJs_boo likes this.
  5. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    If you have it available, a digital caliper is very helpful.

Also, highly recommend doing several sets of measurements at different points during the day and averaging them (biasing towards the smaller sizes if that's what you're going for).

Good luck!

6. Guest 2015

Guest 2015 Member

Local Time:
    A good starting point is to purchase a cage with three rings. They are usually priced the same as a device with one ring. Find the one where her balls are not cold(bad blood flow). Measure the best one and look for a good quality device. As for length, her clit will be okay most cages.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    The best way is to measure and measure again and again. And at different times of the day, and then compare your results.

taped2 likes this.
  8. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    5:49 PM
    I am currently measuring for a cage and struggling with the girth measurement. I have a couple 'sizing rings' and if I let things hang and walk around, a 1.375 ring fits best, but if I push back my penis slightly to match the cage length I am planning, then the 1.5in ring seems to fit just right. I'm planning to select a shorter overall length for my new cage to prevent turtling in the cage when I sit down or bend over. I really want my penis to fill the cage and stay at the end comfortably all the time, even when sitting on a sofa or bending over. Any opinions on setting the shaft diameter for a jailbird type custom steel device for someone whose cock seems to get a little wider when it's kept a little shorter?

9. Contained

Contained Member

Engineer
    Ohio USA
    Local Time:
    My recommendation is to get something that has multiple ring sizes or where you can buy a cage and then the other ring sizes. In reality, most people need a shorter cage and that’s an easy thing to measure. Be sure to get a cage that is a little shorter than the penis. Then try out the different base rings. Start with the biggest and wear for a few hours. If all ok go down a size. Repeat. Eventually you will hit a size where it is comfortable but tight and maybe painful when an erection come on. That’s your winner. After some time it may start to feel big and you need to go down another size. I know it’s common to get the tape out and measure, but it’s more complicated than that and having those rings on hand results in a much more comfortable and secure cage.

10. M PowerYou

M PowerYou Member

Organizer
    Currently in Florida, exploring diff. cities
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've noticed the tip of my penis is usually pressing against and bulging slightly out of the cage opening and it is often rubbing against clothing; it is very sensitive and this is moderately painful, something to consider.
    Of course if you are stimulated and enlarging you'll press against the tip, but in normal moments, if you are sensitive you may not want to have a cage too short.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice