Measuring problems.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by DevotedToYou44, Jun 2, 2018.

1. DevotedToYou44

DevotedToYou44 New member

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    Hey.

I am currently about to buy my first chastity cage. So here's the question. I measured my penis and got these results:
    70 mm in lenght (smallest)
    150mm lenght of the yarn around my cock and balls (for ring), which divided by 3.14 gives 47,7 mm diameter (with hair and probably being slightly inaccurate)

I think that i should go for 45mm ring and 65mm total lenght of the device (45 mm of the cage + spacing + ring)

I am pretty sure that 45mm ring would be just fine, I am more concerned about the lenght of the cage. I don't want any erection to happen, it should be as comfortable and erection-free as possible.

What do you think?

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    Sounds good for a first device. Is this off the shelf and relatively inexpensive?

You do want to touch the tip, so this seems like a good length. I’ve gone shorter with time.

I do think that testing your cock ring size over the course of days is a good thing.

But you sound like you’ve read up on fit and sizing. One can get sets relatively cheaply like at MaleEssentials (link to rubber ones)

3. DevotedToYou44

DevotedToYou44 New member

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    Yeah, it's really inexpensive. I was more worried about the total lenght rather that ring size. I checked it couple of times, 150 mm is an avearge (not much differemces anyway). 65 mm should be fine, since less than that shouldn't be enough and more could possibly allow some erection. Less is better when it comes to lenght

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice