Measuring for a bijou.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Peaches, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    2:09 PM
    Currently in talks with my wife about Chastity.

Ive done a ton of research and I think the bijou is the device for me. Reason being, I'm a grower and my testes ride high. Ball trap devices just won't work. Plus I have a PA.

I wanted to ask those who have worn or are the wearing the bijou device what are some tips for measuring that you have done differently now that you have expericenced it versus the website?

tecolote likes this.
  2. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    I have a Bijou and I would say take a relatively tight measurement of your circumference. Mine is not quite tight enough and the result is that there is downward pressure on my PA causing some soreness. The only other comment I would make is that the first glans ring is gaping away from my glans. This is not a measurement they ask for but is something you can probably discuss with them.
    Apart from those points, the Bijou is the best CD that I have tried because I also can not get on with ball trap devices.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  3. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Ok. Surprisingly my wife is on board. I thought it would take a while to get her to try but she seems kinda into the idea. This is getting real...

So measure circumference on the smaller side. I did talk with Andy about an exaggerated band behind the Corona. That seems like it would work for me as my Corona does stick out.
    I've got the set back measured and glans length.

My next apprehension is shaft length. Big time grower. I can be maybe a little over an inch when cold. Bending over or sitting some times just glans sticking out. When erect about six inches. It's due to what my wife affectionately calls my "fupa". I'm not over weight I just carry extra fat In that area. I'm worried about getting a shaft length too short.

Anyone have any advise on this?

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  4. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    We measured for the Bijou to cover the entire length of my shaft. Leaving no access what so ever. If you get it tight then you will not be getting erections and say goodby to your 6 inches.
    I am flacid at about 4 inches and also a grower, so ours is 4 inches long. When I do get somewhat excited about 1/4 inches is then showing at the base, but thats about it. Ours is also curved downward to reduce the pants bulge.

5. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the help. Placed my order this am. Hopefully it fits me!

6. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I went with just the length back to my circumcision scar. Same as for my steel GlansArmor. My underside is really sensitive. That seems to be all I need to protect myself from unauthorized pleasure.

But then I don’t hang so long as you do! With my short length I can fold it to the side and dress left like I normally do.

I found sizing difficult in the Evotion line, but finally nailed it this last time, after working over details with them directly.

slave robi likes this.
  7. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    So I placed my order and immediately told them to stop. Lol.

I keep second guessing myself. I was telling my wife about my frustrations and the genius she is suggested of all things a paper towel roll. The cardboard thing in the center thats left after all the paper towels are gone. She said take one and cut it to the measurements I think I need then tape it together. Wear it for the day and see how it feels.

Well her also being the crafty person she is has a collection of said rolls. I started at 90mm circumference. Then went to 85, then settled on 88. Then went back to 85. Yvonne emailed me concerned 85 might be too small. So i happen to find a roll with a 28mm diameter which is just shy of 88mm circumference.

I cut it to a Length of 15mm, squeezed it on and set it just behind the Corona of my penis. It was a bit tight at first but it worked. As they day went on i could feel it kind of loosen and get more comfortable. At the end of the day it measures 29mm. 91mm circumference! My measurements were way off.

Also found out I can extend my length some. At 15 mm it did not push against my head at all. So if this helps anyone please ask me for details. I feel much more confident in my order now.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice