Measurement for Mature Metal

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by chastman, Mar 22, 2011.

1. chastman

chastman New member

Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    I currently wear a cb-6000s and when in a relaxed state I do not go to the tip. Was measuring for a Mature Metal product and was one and three quarters in a relaxed state. So my question is would it be better to order it at one and a half cage length or one and three quarters?

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    This thread Pansy Tart's Measuring Guide may help you.

I know a lot of members here have used it when measuring for a Mature Metal and found it to be very useful and accurate.

Hopefully you'll get some more responses from the male members here soon.

3. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    MM suggests that ordering the cage too short may result in you falling out the back, so I'd go with whatever size you are most of the time. The most common cause for complaint is that guys order the cage too long. Mine is a good fit, but I'd probably take another quarter-inch off if I had it to do over again.

4. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    Hi I actualy feel that on length it is better to use the CB6000s as a guide. It seems to be much better than a ruler. The CB6000s is 2 1/2" long. So in your flaccid state if you are 3/4" from the endof the CB6000s then you should order the 1 3/4". If you are 1" from the end then order the 1 1/2".

5. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    It depends on a number of things.
    1. Cut or uncut - if uncut (as me) you do need to leave a little space for the foreskin, AND make sure you get the vertical bars on the outside to stop pinching (it works)
    2. "Grower or shower" - if shower then PT's guide may help, but be careful about the over large ring size - good if you match his anatomy, but we're all different and it wouldn't work for me. If grower then keep it snug. The best length measurement you can get is actually on MM's site - smallest flaccid length measured under the penis from where it meets the scrotum without pushing the ruler in - just penis laid on top. For width, similar in same state.

I used these and mine fits great

6. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    Your question is harder than most. With that length it may be better to go with the 1 3/4". With the 1 1/2" it is much easier to pull out. So I guess I am saying the shorter the cage the easier it is to pull out.

7. radical

radical New member

Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    I don't know if you have taken the plunge yet and ordered a Mature Metal Jailbird, but it sounds as though you are very similar in size etc to me. I have just received my Jailbird and am very pleased with it - for some tips look at my posting http://www.chastitym...3777#entry63777

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice