Me and Mouse

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by wewhoare, Oct 10, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. wewhoare

wewhoare Госпожа Мышь owns me

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    I am free! Hehe, it is a bit strange to start a chastity thread with these words, but it is a deserved freedom, just ask Mouse. With unwise moves, deep talks and chastity trials being past, my dear friend (see my intro mentioning her) sees herself as my Keyholder and Mistress long-term from now! This thread will hold blogging snippets on how it goes.

Our pause actually ended few days before, but I'm only getting a (hopefully) better cage, a Air-1 replica, in a day or two. It feels right to start writing now, in between the locks. My reward is greater than just freedom though: yesterday I was ok-ed two orgasms! Oh, me smiles, writing this now. They made Mouse glad and her okay made them mu-u-uch sharper, better! Sorta embarrassed a smile it is, though... the second was with a cum-eating demand. Not easy, persons.

But I am likely in for a plenty of various "Not easy"-s more ahead, huh. Mouse is a very kind, caring lady! She is also strict and quite sadistic, in a good way. I may well be getting locked for quite a while this time... this time? More like all time, da. Quite unnerving (in the right way) it is to hear from your Keyholder "I like how cute you are all caged for me", mm?

And hearing plans to make all my allowed orgasms with cum-eating is downright scary! I better be good - and earn treats! Maybe me gave Mouse the power but it is a real power and getting that sinking in is mind dazzling however many times it happened before. I enjoy how it is now a lot and what's just as important - so is my cute Mouse. ^^

2. wewhoare

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    Okay, the new cage arrived and now me locked. It is for some reason googled hard under the name I know it under, maybe more west it has another. In any case, it is weird, seems oki but almost. Comfy yet not. Air-1 is the cage. We will live and see.

One thing though about it is super nice: don't know if it holds but on the first night it woke me up not by erections - I woke up with my alarm. Yay!

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:54 PM
  4. wewhoare

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    Okay, there were some gloomy times for Mouse and still are, but darkness slowly dissipates and we are less fully concentrated on the friendship aspect. But me yet free of the cage - Locktober could not hold against Mistress Irl.

But I strongly suspect in NOvember we will not stay so unlucky. And free of the cage definitely doesn't mean full freedom - now I truly have my rules relaxed but the only time I had an orgasm since the previous post was on Sunday.

Oh, it was deliciously subby. I had to ask for the priviledge, else there would have been none still even today. And me was sorta surprised a bit to hear Yes, but happy about it, though the saying right after reminded me not to be smug about it as I was asked to eat it all after.

It was in a bath, I find it hard to do in a bath but realizing the scare to make all my O-d cumeaty may welk be the plan turned ne on a lot and me even found the task after easier.

Mouse definitely can make it a plan, as well as some other variants like making all O-s ruined, or keeping me denied looooong. It is intoxicating to know I can stop none of her tease-deny wishes!

Not that I want to, hehe, pleasing Mouse makes me happier a lot, but at times it can be frustrating deeply and I know I have not seen true frustration from her yet, huh. A sweetly scary thought. But it shall be... pleasing Mouse. Just writing it makes me hard - I shall enjoy the feel while I still can, oh my.

Hehe. Mouse is a Good tease, online and with me being cold enough in libido she can get me all hot and bothered with simple words. I can't kneel in a public teansport, lol, but I feel like kneeling for her rn for awhile. :):oops::cool:

BitchyWhore likes this.
  5. BitchyWhore

BitchyWhore Госпожа Мышь Ana

Asia
    Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    Aw my denied Puppy. You wrote well. It'd be good to have all your Os with cum eating. Should I make it a rule? Lol

wewhoare likes this.
  6. wewhoare

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    As you wish and be pleased, Mistress my, but hey, do mercy - please noooot. *puppy eyes*

7. BitchyWhore

Asia
    Local Time:
    Mercy?! What is that? LMAO. my poor desperate horny Pet. Cum will be a good meal for you. :)

8. wewhoare

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    Sooo... tough days go on but they are and will be getting better. They suck the horny out of us, but it returns... The proof? I thought I had a week or so before the chastity return but! I got it today and it was a minor shock! Mouse laughed hard at it, lol, and when will I be let out? Totally not sure, it is scare in a good way even with the lower drive... Thank you, Mouse Mistress. ;) :)

Hmm...Me not sure but maybe me shall beg for that cum-eating tough orgasm... *thoughtful look*

9. BitchyWhore

Asia
    Local Time:
    Hehehehe me still laughs hard. My surprised puppy.

You are asking for cum eating huh? Well you get it. :)

wewhoare likes this.
  10. wewhoare

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    OK, some updating is due - no, me not yet in chastity. My second cage is some no-name (that I know) officially but is in google as the 2019 or smth breathable new device, that was supposed to be a step up from HT3 but, well, that's not it. You can't beat HT so easily, it seems.

Anyway, back to more peesonal. The cage is comfy, more comfy than the previous HT2S - and it allows full night sleep right away. And yet, it is this maddening "almost right" feeling thingy where minor ughs combine and irritate so much more with the feeling that "it could be perfect if you figured the way". But no, there is no way I can make it work better. I could wwar it long term, but... it is just not clicking with me and my cock. Someone else could find it great, I am sure. But for me it is too teasing with the promise of being perfect to handle well its ughs.

But a new cage is on its way soon! I hope with luck and being not with the flaws I figured by the two tried it would work well! Meanwhile, it wass not all fun and freedom - only fun. But that's a story fir the post below to come.

BitchyWhore likes this.
  11. wewhoare

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    OK, for and not fir it is above at the end, first of all. My typical typo with fast phone typing, huh...

Now, me was and is without a cage, and the past Saturday try didn't go well, and since then I only weared the cage episodically on Mon-Tue, but it doesn't mean I was allowed to cum. No, good people, I got full freedom except this small but important detail.

Nonetheless, I had an unauthorized accidental orgasm on Tuesday night, edging because I's horny. Luckily, Mistress was kind and understanding but it sorta brought into more focus our kinky aspects, which is good.

On Wednesday night I had and volunteered to assist by texting in Mouse having orgasms, which is an even bigger deal than to most people, it has weight in emotions even more. My dear Mistress had two and the 1st was nice but the 2nd was beautiful af and me served to help her get there mentally. Hot it was and teasy on my side, got me craving one too - but instead me was rewarded with edges! Two only! Uuu, that was frustrating big times but me liked that greatly. There is some charm in Female Only Orgasm moments, mm?

BitchyWhore likes this.
  12. wewhoare

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    But my turn came yesterday! No worries. I was allowed two cums, actually, but in a short time window, so got only one. We will see if it can be worked around by training, but for now I failed my task - and 20 edges in 2 days await me. Niiice... Me likes that when I fail I am punished kinkily - not from bad emotions but in good spirits. As the real punishment is disappointing and that I want not. But kinky corrections? Yes and yes.

But about my O. It was allowed and hence it was sharp and good! Mouse likes my O bright as me, hehe. A nice fantasy brought me there, of my nice Mistress showing me to her vanilla but consented girlfriends while I was chaste, blindfolded, cuffed and chained on a long one to a wall... it is unlikely to happen irl, different countries we are, but still, it was goooood as a fantasy. And I wonder if this desire to be discovered and taunted by ladies is common among chaste inclined guys or is it only me?

Same desire that makes me write so lengthy here: not only for the Mouse, though for her mainly, but to know and get hot that people read and maybe, hopefullt, smirk and have a laugh or a smile before heading mentally to their main affairs. Good day to all who read this. :)

BitchyWhore likes this.
  13. BitchyWhore

Asia
    Local Time:
    I am really glad you managed to do the edges. And your fantasies.. as always are so hot and tasty. Hehe. Your fantasy, for me would be, you tied to a corner, blindfolded and caged and my friends mocking you and later we all would be having a CNFM party and you serving us drinks and be my footrest and occasional cunnilingus thing. Hehe.
    And after party , I'd make you do edges, and serve me more. :)
    Nice, huh, Pet? ;)

14. wewhoare

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    Indeeed, a pleasant image, my Mouse. Now, though, me relaxed and content from the sharp Orgasm you allowed me today. :) Not the record sharp but very nice. :)

BitchyWhore likes this.
  15. wewhoare

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    Okay, the third knock-off device was very disappointing: a manufacturing failure, not fixable diy nor replaced by a shop... So we pause and return to chastity devices some later - maybe getting an original ht4 or searching an option missed before. Patience. Hehe, da. Now though me in "mental chastity" aka no-touch denial - and it gets bitey already, especially with a e-stim helix thingy I recently got.

Pro in such would likely see it as a starting kit but for me? Oh, me already fears and respects it, and tried only small levels - and still impressed (we view it more like a pain device, tease maybe). Me shudders at the thought of how hurtful my Mouse would make it when we figure safe and comfy usage routines!

So far a further-that-a-session effect is that it made my balls full with cum, feel heavy, me all precummy. Given that the day before yesterday I helped Mistress a go-o-od Orgasm, I crave some pleasure now. So forgive me, I leave here - I have begging to commence... xD^^

BitchyWhore likes this.
  16. BitchyWhore

Asia
    Local Time:
    Hehe my dear Pet. ;) Your writings and report always make me smile and mua ha ha.
    We patiently wait for a new chastity.. but I don't really mind no cage on you, because you're mentally chastited And in my control. So good to control you.
    Because of my recent powerful Os, by your help, and your hot begging.. my puppy, I allow you to cum. :)
    And indeed I will make you cum by the strong levels of the device. Hehe. *Pecks your lips tease-like* :kiss:

wewhoare likes this.
  17. wewhoare

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    Me smiles - and from two things, and I'd after some thinking deem them equally nice. The first is the past night I helped Mouse Queen get a sha-a-arp O! Another one, some days ago only it was also a sharp O! And now, with the two in the short frame, my mind is pretty more feeling myself as a serving by pleasuring sub, it feels fully real now that I help my Mistress get nice O-s and it is my sub duty - and want. Her orgasms make me happier! :)

The second is my reward today - Mouse may seem not strict but I make no mistake, I get to cum often only because I do please her - as a niiice sharp content-relax-bringing seconds lasting orgasm of my own! Since we shared a fantasy for ours, it feels especially nice. Me pleased! And even tough cum-eating rule didn't make it any less nice. Good! :)

Not that I'd share the fantasy, hehe, ours, but it was cutely going through the whole spectrum, dom - vanilla - sub, an interesting feature of this one. Before it was more like elements but this time all three got to play our aspects, hehe. Yet, even when I command and instruct, I still serve my Queen, hehehe. :)

BitchyWhore likes this.
  18. wewhoare

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    Be careful in your wishes indeed! After posting the previous message earlier today I found out a new reply from Mouse on my phone - demanding two more, no - three orgasms! Huh? Me thought at first seeing that, demands were very domme in spirit, that calm confident tone, mmm... It was not easy at first to find time and calm, but all three were done - a new experience! Thank you, my Mouse, they were very sharp! New as me a calm person, I would even say cold in libido, and two at one day - a rarity, big rarity, for me. Me thought they would be uncomfy but they were good and sharp! Me empty and deeply sated.

Which is good - I am denied till 2021! Now that was a shock to read - I did not expect my Mistress to do it! This is some kind of psychological mark, to know no more O-s This Year - weirdly scary, huh, though me not new to denial. And sweet, and me excited to see how it goes! Mouse surely would tease me, mmm. :D:):cool::lock:

BitchyWhore likes this.
  19. wewhoare

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    Ooops - I just learnt the denial is actually till the 31st of January! Wow! :):love::kiss:

BitchyWhore likes this.
  20. BitchyWhore

Asia
    Local Time:
    My cute, now denied pet. How is denial going lol? You should be sated for atleast half of the duration of denial because you got 4 Os in total to do.
    Even if you're not. I don't allow you any more Os till I wish.. okay. Till january 31st. But still.. my wish works. We can extend it. What say, pet?
    Your job is to give me sharrrpp Os and please me, be denied for me, and take electric shocks for me.. my good pet. You do all of it. I m glad. Good boy.
    But now it's time for deniialll. Hahaha.

21. wewhoare

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    Hehe, the mark of the 31 being fluid under your wishes like reality under mandela effect sounds right, me agree it is fair and nice! And as I said, my mind is sated. My body? Not sure! And yesss, more O-s for you are the reward as good as my own O-s, a fair trade! :):kiss:

22. BitchyWhore

Asia
    Local Time:
    My good pet. Stay horny and denied.. hahaha. I like you like this. Hehe. :p

23. wewhoare

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    And me likes getting you pleased, through O-s in particular. Loved the choice between your and my O pasy night, Mouse. Maybe I will pick mine nwxt time to see what happens, hehe. ;):p:)

BitchyWhore likes this.
  24. wewhoare

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    Huh, a long wait it was - a busy week for me and Mouse, full of tougher than usual busy-ness, but over it is. So some of my horny is back, huh! Beyond rare teasy remarks along work days it went yesterday, some pinky talk and some erotic new caps picking - icewolfchastity blogspot is good, da - yesterday denial was pretty bitey - on some background. A weird feel but nice. And - today is a week since I helped Mistress get one of the strongest orgasms she had. That was very satisfying and kept me occasionally smiling all week. We shall try reach again this forward some time, da. Definitely! And I got a week denial reduction as a reward! :)

Past night Mistress thought of giving a month of reduction out of affection, ah, she is very kind. But we decided deserved reductions please us more so we decided - no. Can't say no parts of me are frustrated ... when I think on it, this no-touch denial (Mouse, my cutie, told begging to touch will extend denial only: but hey, I want, need, so-o my Queen, please may I?) feels ve-e-ery long. It isn't but uff. I am deeply enjoying the frustration! But also frustration it stays nonetheless. Especially when I remember my Mouse is free! Oh, the white envy! Lol. And so we go on, not down kinky is, we live and see, me and my amazing friend. :)

BitchyWhore likes this.
  25. wewhoare

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    On a side note, I miss a physical cage. But me patient, rn other irl things have too big a priority but temporary.

BitchyWhore likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice